The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Followed by ordering her to tbe back of the tour bus."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-11, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Followed by ordering her to tbe back of the tour bus."
Apparently Idol's audience handlers banned a fan from sitting in the theater's front rows because they felt she was too far over their ideal body mass index to be on camera.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375780/American-Idol-2011-Fan-told-sit-row-size.html

Yes, ultimately, it's going to be her word and that of any witnesses against theirs. And sure, she may be seeking attention (she's started to make the tour of the morning shows) and the show might just be an easy target -- but honestly, would this sort of discrimination (and the source) surprise anyone?

I do expect the show to address this issue. They won't take the chance of having it happen again. Clearly the most practical solution is to hire the entire audience from local modeling agencies. That way, the Swaybot arms will always be properly oiled.

Yes, that means they're going to replace the contestants' families as well.

Hope Randy's not too fond of that seat...

The good news: the overweight are organized.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Followed by ordering her to tbe... grit 04-13-11 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-13-11, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Followed by ordering her to tbe back of the tour bus."
I read an article about this on a different website. Apparently, there's no merit to her claim (gee, big surprise).

Supposedly, the 6 girls were told that since they got to the show early, they could get better seats. 3 seats were in the front row and 3 seats in another row. She didn't sit in the back row as she claims but instead sat just 4 rows behind her friends near a VIP guest of Steven Tyler's.

One girl who sat with Ashley said that the only person she heard make comments about Ashley being fat was Ashley. This girl never heard any Idol handlers say anything about Ashley not being allowed to sit up front because she's fat.

I'm going to sit back and wait for more of Ashley's "friends" talk about what really happened.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •