The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"

Jimmy is the new Simon can we get rid of "He/She/everyone is in it to win it" now?

Lauren's look and tears before and after Jacob joined her were pricelesss...now if Haley could just edge her out for top 3 I would be ridiculously happy!

WILL GO RESULTS

Congrats to batts and djdandy (first lists) and cahaya, djdandy and mrc (2nd lists) who correctly picked Jacob to leave at 5

Weekly results

batts 0
djdandy 0(0)
cahaya 0(4)
mrc 0(2)
Corvis 1
csno23 1
frodis 1
Mom 1
zazzy 1(1)
emy 1(2)
Bob 2
Smidge 2(5)
Belle 3
Tummy 3

Overall results

Congrats to frodis who stays in the lead with the overall lowest score of 19!

frodis 19
csno23 20
Mom 20
emy 21(21)
djdandy 21(20)
zazzy 22(22)
batts 23
cahaya 23(29)
Smidge 23(30)
Bob 24
Corvis 25
mrc 27(26)
Belle 28
Tummy 28

SHOULD GO RESULTS

Congrats to batts, csno23, djdandy and Mom for correctly picking Jacob to go at 5

Another big congrats to batts and djdandy who were perfect for the week!

Weekly results

batts 0
csno23 0
djdandy 0
Mom 0
cahaya 1
zazzy 1
Smidge 2
emy 2
Belle 3
Tummy 4
Bob 5
Corvis 5
frodis 5
mrc 5

Overall results

Congrats to csno23 who keeps the lead with the lowest overall
score of 15!

csno23 15
Mom 17
djdandy 18
zazzy 22
batts 23
Bob 26
mrc 30
Belle 30
frodis 31
cahaya 32
Tummy 33
Smidge 33
emy 34
Corvis 37

You can change your WILL GO list but it will cost you +4 points each week you change your list. You CANNOT change your SHOULD GO list. Get your changes in by Weds. May 11, 2011 8:00 EDT. Don't edit your post after this time or I cannot count the change.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8... batts 05-07-11 1
 RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8... cahaya 05-08-11 2
 RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8... csnumber23 05-09-11 3
 RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8... emydi 05-09-11 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-07-11, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"
OK... gonna change my 'will go' list.

Haley Reinhart is the next to be voted off.
Scotty McCreery
Lauren Alaina Suddeth
James Durbin wins.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-11, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"
Yikes, I still have Pia as winning this, but with Scotty and James in about the right places, and Haley being the odd one I thought would already be out. It's time for one more necessary reshuffle.

4. Lauren
3. Haley
2. Scotty
1. James (winner)

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-11, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"
I have to change my final 4 on the will go

4th - Lauren A.
3rd - Haley R.
2nd - Scotty M.
winner - James D.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-11, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI10 PTTE WEEK 7 RESULTS WEEK 8 CHANGES"
I need another change too!

4. Haley
3. Lauren
2. James
1. Scotty

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •