The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antique Shoppe Man"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antique Shoppe Man"
It's time for MC to entice another "man" into her Shoppe for the season. I personally think she's going to have a hard time as there seems to be a lot of babies this year.

I haven't seen any Casey's or Adam's in the bunch yet.

I'm thinking she might have to get her "Country" on this year. Maybe John Wayne.

MC, are you feeling the pressure?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not only that... Estee 02-11-11 1
   RE: Not only that... Maroonclown 02-11-11 3
 RE: Antique Shoppe Man Maroonclown 02-11-11 2
   Antique Shoppe Gal cahaya 02-13-11 4
       RE: Antique Shoppe Gal Tummy 02-14-11 6
           RE: Antique Shoppe Gal cahaya 02-14-11 8
               RE: Antique Shoppe Gal Tummy 02-15-11 10
                   RE: Antique Shoppe Gal cahaya 02-16-11 11
           RE: Antique Shoppe Gal mindy23 02-25-11 17
   RE: Antique Shoppe Man Tummy 02-14-11 5
       RE: Antique Shoppe Man Estee 02-14-11 7
   RE: Antique Shoppe Man Maroonclown 02-15-11 9
       RE: Antique Shoppe Man cahaya 02-16-11 12
 Sympathies to MC Tummy 02-24-11 13
   RE: Sympathies to MC JessicaRN 02-24-11 14
       RE: Sympathies to MC Maroonclown 02-24-11 15
           RE: Sympathies to MC JessicaRN 02-25-11 16
           RE: Sympathies to MC mindy23 02-25-11 18
 RE: Antique Shoppe Man zazzy 03-02-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not only that..."
...it's the only way to know which male contestant is gay.

Maybe we should use a WhosRight poll to choose!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not only that..."

02-11-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
Slim Pickin's this year.

Been eyeballing that cutie Scotty but I think I would kill him on the first day. Will have to wait to see more meat.

Steve Tyler is lookin' mighty fine at this point.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-11, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Antique Shoppe Gal"
As for the ladies, I've got an eye on...

Thia

and...

Julie.

02-14-11, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antique Shoppe Gal"
Thia looks like a baby in that pic.

02-14-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Antique Shoppe Gal"

Hah! Ok, I found a halfway decent one with her playing the guitar.

02-15-11, 05:54 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Antique Shoppe Gal"
Much better.

The first pic was just a little creepy, it had that whole "help, I'm being sold into child prostitution" vibe to it. Maybe it was the pink fur.

02-16-11, 11:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Antique Shoppe Gal"
Yeah, unfortunately, it's the most common image of her in a Google find. She looks a lot better in video than in image.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Antique Shoppe Gal"
>Thia looks like a baby in
>that pic.

Sorry, but Thia is a baby!

02-14-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
Is Scotty the 16 year old?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-11, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
Oh, sure, the kidnapping being morally wrong doesn't matter by MC's standards, but that's where she's gonna draw the line.

02-15-11, 02:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-11 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Hey Cahaya, ahem, sure they're cute and all, but I'm afraid there's no room at the inn for chicklets.

02-16-11, 11:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
I confess I picked a poor image of her and should have chosen a better one (see my post above). Besides, I hate pink.

02-24-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
13. "Sympathies to MC"
Boy, do you have your work cut out for you this year. You'd better sharpen that imagination. Either that - or just throw criteria out the window and take Steven to the Antique Shoppe! Of course by the time he gets thru with the place it won't look much like an Antique Shoppe but more of a Bordello.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-11, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sympathies to MC"
For some strange reason, I'm intrigued by Paul McDonald. Maybe it's just because I hadn't seen him too much until recently. Of course, it is your antique shoppe and we have another night to go. Hope you find just the right fit!

02-24-11, 11:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Sympathies to MC"
For some strange reason, I'm intrigued by Paul McDonald.

As am I.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-25-11, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sympathies to MC"
How does Casey fit in your shoppe? He could sit in the basement and play his bass after he moves your furniture!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-11, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sympathies to MC"
>For some strange reason, I'm intrigued
>by Paul McDonald.

>
>As am I.

Add ME to that list. He has that special 'it' factor that we have not seen before. A little of the David's, in a modified sense, with some Jason, without the dreads...Just love this guy already....

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-11, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Antique Shoppe Man"
Have only watched a small bit of AI so far....most of it is trapped in the dvr. I'm watching basketball and other stuff.

Caught the tail end of the top 12 guys last night.

Slim pickings for the Antique Shoppe.

What about rotating through the guys? One a week...otherwise I don't see any of them lasting. ;)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •