The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Live"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

chbang 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-10-10, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chbang Click to send private message to chbang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Live"
The ninth season of American Idol came to an end last week and Lee DeWyze a 24 year old from Mt. Prospect was crowned as the winner in a competition that began with more than 100,000 hopefuls. The success of American Idol and secret of having it for the 9th year while keeping its rating high lies in the application of right marketing strategies. Some of these strategies were successfully implemented in Sirasa Super Star and Derana Dream Star as well. The secret is involvement, engagement and participation of audience with the show. This time 12 months ago, "American Idol" season-nine champ Lee DeWyze was probably kicking back with some pals at a Mt. Prospect, Illinois, bar while watching the NBA Finals. What a difference a year makes. DeWyze will have a front-row seat for Sunday (June 6) night's game two of the Los Angeles Lakers/ Boston Celtics series at L.A.'s Staples Center when he sings the national anthem before tip-off. The gig will be DeWyze's first performance at a major event since he won "Idol" last Wednesday, and ABC will air it live beginning at 8 p.m. ET. DeWyze will join good company, as the NBA has featured nearly all the "AI" winners at its championship games since 2004, including Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, David Cook and Kris Allen.

Lee DeWyze tells OK! Magazine that he's heard all the comparisons to previous American Idol winners Kris Allen and David Cook, and they don't bother him. “There are a lot of comparisons drawn on Idol," says the winner of Idol's Season 9, who is scheduled to sing at Sunday's NBA finals game. ."This season compared to last season compared to the year before. I think that when the show is over is when you really get to make a name for yourself. America’s #1 show will make 49 stops this summer at a mix of top arenas and amphitheaters across North America giving fans a chance once again to catch their favorite “Idols” performing live in a town near them. The Live Nation promoted tour begins on July 1st at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit and runs through September 14th in Pittsburgh at the Consol Energy Center.

The Rumors about Bret Michaels is replacing Simon Cowell as an American Idol judge. It’s no secret that Simon Cowell will be leaving the hit reality TV show. Ever since the last episode of American Idol aired, people have been speculating as to who will replace Simon Cowell, the name that came up first is Bret Michaels. Bret announced in his come-back concert that he was contacted by the show’s producers if he would be interested in taking up the job. Bret said to fans present on the Hard Rock Café in Biloxi, Miss, “I can’t say this is true yet, because I don’t know. Next year they asked me to possibly be the judge on American Idol.” American Idol’s Josh Gracin: All Things New in Nashville! For Josh Gracin, 2010 is all about the “new.” There are a lot of things going on with the singer of such hits as “Nothin’ To Lose,” and he is excited about it all. The album, She’s A Different Kind Of Crazy, will be a little different from his previously released music on Lyric Street Records. He’s excited to showcase a different side of the singer that many got to know during the 2003 season of “American Idol.” Look for a more R&B approach this time out. Buy cheap American Idols live tickets to enjoy their shows live.

http://www.ticketloot.com/american-idols-live-tickets

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *fizzles out* vince3 07-08-10 1
   RE: *fizzles out* mrc 07-12-10 2
       RE: *fizzles out* vince3 07-12-10 4
   RE: *fizzles out* vince3 07-12-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*fizzles out*"
The Summer Tour this year is gonna cut 8 events and end early...

Also some of the other events are getting rescheduled...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/american-idol-summer-tour-canceling-eight-shows-and-ending-early-11310.php

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *fizzles out*"
If you want to know why, just watch this train wreck:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SummerConcert/video/top-10-american-idols-perform-medley-11125854&tab=9482930§ion=3140317&playlist=3186738

07-12-10, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *fizzles out*"
*gets the hook out before they even get halfway through "It's My Life"...*

Oofa. I wouldn't want to pay for that garbage...

07-12-10, 01:42 PM (EST)
3. "RE: *fizzles out*"
Locally, that not only means a change of date, but also venue...

They were scheduled mid-September for the new Consol Energy Centre (the Penguins' new arena)....

Now they're at the First Niagra Pavilion in about a week or so... (and the Pavilion is an outdoor arena...)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •