The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10 CHANGES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-10, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10 CHANGES"

Well 5 spots later, Mike goes home...he wanted to bring AI with him but DOH! Way to rub it in there Ryan by asking him about a home visit after the results were in.

WILL GO WEEKLY RESULTS

Congrats to csno23 and cahaya (ch list) for correctly picking Mike to go at Final 4

csno23 0
cahaya 0(2)
Tummy 1
djdandy 1
zazzy 1(1)
FFantasy 1
mrc 1(3)
Corvis 2
emy 2
Smidge 3(1)
spaw 3
tdfrankl 3
CorvisBro 5 (he picked him in correct 9 spot but judges saved him)

WILL GO TOTAL RESULTS

Congrats to Tummy, she's still in the lead!! Will she hold on?

Tummy 12
djdandy 14
emy 14
FFantasy 15
csno23 16
zazzy 17(16)
Smidge 19(22)
cahaya 22(25)
spaw 25
Corvis 27
mrc 27(25)
tdfrankl 33
CorvisBro 38

SHOULD GO WEEKLY RESULTS

ConGrats to mrc, tdfrankl, zazzy, Tummy and me for a correct pick

Tummy 0
mrc 0
tdfrankl 0
zazzy 0
emy 0
djdandy 1
Smidge 1
cahaya 2
FFantasy 2
spaw 2
csno23 3
Corvis 8

SHOULD GO TOTAL RESULTS

ConGrats to Tummy, she's still in the lead here too!

Tummy 14
emy 16
djdandy 17
zazzy 20
FFantasy 23
Smidge 24
cahaya 25
mrc 25
spaw 26
csno23 28
Corvis 30
tdfrankl 31

You can change your WILL GO list but it will cost you +4 points each week you change your list. You CANNOT change your SHOULD GO list. Get your changes in by May 18, 2010 8:00 EDT. Don't edit your post after this time or I cannot count it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10... zazzy 05-13-10 1
   RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10... Tummy 05-14-10 2
       RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10... zazzy 05-14-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-10, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10 CHANGES"
WTG Tummy! You have your finger on the pulse of America...so who will win the season? Crystal, Casey or Lee?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-10, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10 CHANGES"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

According to my PTTE.....Siobhan!!!

eta a thanks - chalk it up to pure stupid luck and pressure from Emy to get it in on time! Of course there's still time for my PTTE to choke.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI9 PTTE WEEK 9 RESULTS WEEK 10 CHANGES"
Ah, Siobhan....but that doesn't matter because only 12 points in 8 eliminations just rocks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •