The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
So again if it were all up to you, which two will be gone (I think we may have a bottom three, but you can do a who else you think will get the scare which could be 2 people depending on how they do the cuts)

And who will 'merica send home.

Should Go

Aaron
Andrew

Tim and Katie paired with them. with one going mid show and one at the end.

Will Go

Aaron
Katie

Tim and/or Siobhan getting the scare/scares (I almost want to see Siobhan in the bottom 3/4. With the angry faces she has been showing lately she is thisclose to sending laser beams of death out of her eyes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go geekboy 04-14-10 1
   RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go cahaya 04-14-10 2
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go emydi 04-14-10 3
   RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 04-15-10 15
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go Glow 04-14-10 4
   RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go Snidget 04-14-10 5
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 04-14-10 6
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 04-14-10 7
   RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go cahaya 04-14-10 8
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go djandy 04-14-10 9
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go DoodleBug 04-14-10 10
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go riverrocker 04-14-10 11
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go csnumber23 04-14-10 12
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go FFantasyFX 04-14-10 13
 RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go Belle Book 04-14-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
I think the two that should go will go, and that would be

Aaron
Andrew

I wouldn't mind seeing Katie go and having one girl and one guy, but she could very well be next.

I think Michael is as safe as he will ever be this week, and I don't think we'll see Timmy in the bottom 3/4.

As you said, Siobhan could be called down. She does have some vicious dagger-eyes at times. I cracked up last night when she was giving the stinkeye to Simon.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go:

Out: Andrew
Out: Aaron
Safe for now: Katie

Will go:

Out: Andrew
Out: Aaron
Gets the boot scare: Siobhan

Agman's Muse

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go

Andrew
Lee
Other should be scared: Siobhan, Aaron

Will go

Andrew
Katie
Others will be scared: Aaron Siobhan (or Timmeh)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
You and FFantasyFX called it! WTG! (No wonder you're beating the rest of us by such a margin in the Snidget Office Pool!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
I would love to see Mike go home this week. Not because I think he deserves to but because I think the judges deserve him to.

Should?
Andrew and Aaron

Will?
Katie and Aaron

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Oh I would love to see someone saved go home the next week. That we wanted them gone, let them stay gone kinda thing.

However usually any scare breathes some life into a flagging fan base so I'm pretty sure we will always have to put up with the saved for at least a couple of more weeks, which then makes the save look like something that should be done and they will never get rid of it.

I think the judges faves need to know that America doesn't always agree with who gets the pimpage and they need to do something each week for people to keep them in there. No resting on the pimpage and good will from past performances.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

04-14-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"

Should go:

Katie (b3)
Aaron (boot)
Andrew (boot)

Will Go:

Andrew (b3)
Siobhan (boot)
Aaron (boot)

04-14-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
7. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
So far no one has mentioned Tim. As a regular b3 dweller, isn't he due for a return? Or has he added that many fans?

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Tim probably should be a 'should go' list, but he's done so well the last two weeks, it seems a lot of people think he deserves another round. Judging by the vote patterns and various blog comments/polls, he's doing quite solidly vote-wise, so I don't see him on the 'will go' list this week. I wonder if he isn't stealing some of Aaron's tween votes, too.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-14-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Andrew
Aaron
Katie (scare)

Will Go:

Andrew
Aaron
Siobhan (scare)

I sure hope Siobhan doesn't go home.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
I think it is, and should be, the end of the road for Andrew and Aaron.

Katie or Siobhan will round out the bottom 3.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-10, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go:

Andrew
Mike
Aaron

Will go:

Andrew
Aaron

Wish they would boot Mike; he is really going down. Could be a surprise tonight with Siobhan going, but I hope not!

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-10, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go

Mike - (Should be gone already)
Aaron - Not real impressive
Andrew - Still has talent

Will go

Andrew - I think he will go this time
Aaron - He goes as well
Siobhan - A major scare

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-10, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Katie
Michael
Aaron (booted)
Andrew (booted)

Will Go:

Tim
Aaron
Andrew (will go)
Katie (will go)

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-14-10, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: AI9 Top 9.2 Should Go/Will Go"
Should and Will Go:

Andrew and Aaron.

Who should be with them in the Bottom 3:

Casey James.

Who will be with them in the Bottom 3:

Tim Urban (people will forget to vote for him)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •