The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-10, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
So who will be going home because America is a fickle country who sometimes votes against their own best self-interest and who would you send home in self defense.

Extra Bonus (from the ECST): If you were Donald Trump and you could fire as many people as you wanted, how many would be going home tonight?

Should Go:
Paige
Andrew
Aaron

(I'm sorry Tim amused me, he may stay, I'll put up with a lot if you are entertaining in some way. Just plain bad needs to go)

Andrew going home.

Paige probably earned the trip home, but part of me wants to see if she can get even worse.

Will Go:

Tim
Andrew
Paige

Paige going home. When you sing pretty good with a bad throat but that bad when you get better, you need to stay sick, and that isn't fair to you.

Of the 11, I'm really ready to send 8 home. I could skip right now to a Michael/Siobhan/Crystal Top Three and feel pretty darn good about it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go csnumber23 03-24-10 1
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go Estee 03-24-10 2
   RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go mathiascruz 03-24-10 6
       RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go Estee 03-24-10 11
   RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go cahaya 03-24-10 9
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go emydi 03-24-10 3
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go mrc 03-24-10 4
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go mathiascruz 03-24-10 5
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go mathiascruz 03-24-10 7
   RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go mindy23 03-24-10 8
       RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go Estee 03-24-10 10
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go djandy 03-24-10 12
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go tdfrankl 03-24-10 13
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go FFantasyFX 03-24-10 14
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go DoodleBug 03-24-10 15
 RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go Belle Book 03-24-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-10, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Overall only 4 or 5 performances I liked.

Should go

Paige - Going home.
Tim - He will be gone next week.
Didi - She does not impress me.

Will go

Paige - Finally goes home, how did she get this far?
Tim - He is lucky Paige was still here to save him.
Andrew - He went backwards and seems to be losing fan base.

I can't believe Tim will make the tour, although I still see no future in the music industry.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go:

Everyone not named Siobhan, Crystal, Aaron, or Michael. And I could conceivably be talked around on Crystal and Aaron, while Siobhan is one Unnecessary Scream (Pat. Established) from taking up residence on my overcrowded little list.

Will go:

Tim (sorry, VFTW: this is the night if the show has to drop a phone line to do it)
Paige (but if she goes, I won't care)
Andrew (and if he goes, I'm buying the drinks. Mine)

mathiascruz 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-10, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mathiascruz Click to send private message to mathiascruz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
It looks like you want everyone to be eliminated but Michael.

03-24-10, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
It would cut down on the filler.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Everyone not named Siobhan, Crystal, Aaron, or Michael.

Yup. If you need 5, I'd probably toss Casey into the mix to represent the Electric Guitar Idol fan base.

As for the rest of them, it's going to take 5 more long weeks to get rid of them.

Will go: Probably Paige. She admitted defeat last night, where as Tim and Andrew didn't, even if they were as bad if not worse than she was.

Wish would go: Andrew. He hacked one of my fav all-time songs into little bitsy pieces.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-10 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Should

Andrew Should go
Paige
Didi

Will

Paige will go
Andrew
Tim

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go:
Andrew
Paige
*Aaron*

Will go:
*Paige*
Andrew
Tim

A Slice of Manga

03-24-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mathiascruz Click to send private message to mathiascruz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Katie - talentless, boring
Paige - a breath of fresh air in the competition inundated by more-of-the-same- type-of-singers like Didi-Lacy-Lily-Crystal-Siobhan. Unfortunately,her performance last night was simply wretched.
Tim - cute, fun and easy to watch, not as horrible as many people think

Will go:
Paige

03-24-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-10 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

If you were Donald Trump and you could fire as many people as you wanted, how many would be going home tonight?

Actually, i want everybody to be eliminated so they can begin a new season ASAP. No one in this group impresses me. It has been a very boring season for me.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-10, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go, after last night? If I were Trump: Paige, Tim, Andrew, and Didi for danged sure! Bad bad for business all the way around!

Will go? Let's hope Paige or Tim finally get the boot. I think it may be splitting hairs this week, by 1% of the vote, and it'll probably be Paige...

BTW, I thought there were going to be TWO booted? NO? That would only leave 9 for the road show, so I guess not, huh??

03-24-10, 12:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
No, just one. The only way we're getting rid of more than that is through quit or disqualification. And if there are nude photos of Casey in existence, then Kara beat everyone to the negatives.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-10, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Andrew - leaving
Paige
Tim

Will Go:

Paige - leaving
Andrew
Tim

I would fire all 3 to speed up the process.

tdfrankl 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-10, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tdfrankl Click to send private message to tdfrankl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Andrew (I say it every week)
Tim
Katie

Andrew goes home. Can you imagine having to hear him sing on the tour?

Will Go:

Paige
Tim
Andrew

Paige goes home.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Tim
Andrew
Paige (Should Go Home)

Will Go:

Tim
Paige
Andrew (Will Go Home)

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
I don't know why I'm still watching this garbage to tell you the truth - I was over this season weeks ago.

They should just hand the contract to Crystal and put us all out of our miseries.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-10, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: AI9 Top 11 Should Go/Will Go"
Should and Will be in the Bottom 3:

Andrew,
Paige
& Tim.

Should go home:

Paige.

Will go home:

Tim because Paige will get sympathy votes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •