The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-15-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
This thread chronicles the Season 8 winner, runner up and other alumni as they get signed to labels, make the PR rounds, get endorsements, release albums, and their sales.

Here's Kris's signing with 19/Jive PR announcement:

"New York, NY - It was announced today that 19 Recordings has signed Kris Allen, and his recordings have been licensed to Jive Records.

"Kris won the hearts of millions of Americans with his soulful voice, good looks and gracious demeanor,” stated Simon Fuller, Creator and Executive Producer of American Idol and Founder & CEO of 19 Entertainment. “However it is his passion for music and love of performing that will make sure Kris stands the test of time and makes American Idol proud.”

"As exciting as the last few months have been, I'm really looking forward to what is next,” says Kris Allen. “I'm very grateful to be working with Simon Fuller and his team at 19 Entertainment, along with Barry Weiss and Jive Records on my debut album. Everyone's been asking me what it's going to sound like. It will be very similar to what you heard from me on the show -- definitely in the pop/rock genre. I can't wait to get started!"

“Kris had a terrific run of memorable performances culminating with an incredible win,” stated Barry Weiss, Chairman and CEO of the RCA/JIVE Label Group. “He’s a super-talented singer and all-around gifted musician who has that rare common touch which will give him the ability to connect with the broadest possible audience. We’re really excited to welcome him to the Jive family.”

His popular victory song “No Boundaries” currently ranks No. 23 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Singles chart. In addition, Allen has two singles on the chart from his American Idol performances, Heartless and Ain't No Sunshine. On the eighth season of American Idol, the 23-year old Conway, Arkansas, native, who is a pianist and self-taught guitar player, achieved growing popularity and enthusiastic reviews weekly from television viewers and critics alike.

Currently Kris is gearing up for the upcoming 50-city American Idol 2009 Summer Tour. The tour kicks off on July 5th in Portland, Oregon and ends on September 15th in Manchester, New Hampshire. Allen’s debut album is slated for release late Fall 2009."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 1
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 2
       RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... Tahj 06-15-09 6
           RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 8
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 3
 Allison's label zazzy 06-15-09 4
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 5
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-15-09 7
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... DoodleBug 06-15-09 11
       RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-17-09 20
 Reality show crossover zazzy 06-15-09 9
   Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! vince3 06-15-09 10
       RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Maroonclown 06-16-09 13
           RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! zazzy 06-16-09 14
   RE: Reality show crossover JessicaRN 06-17-09 21
       RE: Reality show crossover zazzy 06-17-09 22
 Eye on Idol Chat this week DoodleBug 06-15-09 12
 Billboard, itunes... zazzy 06-16-09 15
   RE: Billboard, itunes... zazzy 06-16-09 16
       RE: Billboard, itunes... zazzy 06-16-09 17
 Hooray for Michael Slezak! zazzy 06-16-09 18
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-17-09 19
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... Tahj 06-18-09 23
       RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-19-09 24
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-19-09 25
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... nailbone 07-02-09 34
 Adam Lambert's *other* first album zazzy 06-20-09 26
   RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al... djnew 06-20-09 27
       RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al... zazzy 06-23-09 30
   RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al... Tahj 06-22-09 28
       RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al... zazzy 06-23-09 29
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... Overtime 06-23-09 31
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-24-09 32
       RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 06-24-09 33
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-02-09 35
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-06-09 36
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-08-09 37
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-08-09 38
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-08-09 39
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-09-09 40
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-14-09 41
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... Tahj 07-15-09 42
 RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... zazzy 07-25-09 43
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media... DoodleBug 08-11-09 45
 Triple Treat on GMA zazzy 08-06-09 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-15-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Here's Adam's PR announcement when signing with 19/RCA:

"(Los Angeles, CA – June 9, 2009) – American Idol season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert has been signed to 19 Recordings and licensed to RCA Records. He is preparing to start work on his debut album which is due for release in fall 2009.

“To find a talent as exceptional as Adam Lambert is a rare and special event,” says Simon Fuller, Creator and Executive Producer of American Idol and Founder & CEO of 19 Entertainment. “I am thrilled that American Idol was the platform for the world to discover this brilliant young man. He is unique and unforgettable and a certain star of tomorrow.”

"There are no longer any rules in terms of where the world's next superstars may come from,” says Barry Weiss, Chairman & CEO RCA/JIVE Label Group. “We are thrilled to be getting involved with Adam Lambert as we all at RCA Records believe he is one of those rare, future global stars".

“I’m thrilled that we’ve come to a creative and collaborative partnership and look forward to developing a really exciting album,” says Lambert. “We are 100% on the same page and are all anxiously awaiting the start of the recordings. It’s going to be ridiculous! Get Ready!!!”

27-year-old Lambert, who hails originally from San Diego, CA, had four songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart earlier this summer. With his masterful interpretation of Mad World leading the way, he also charted with No Boundaries, A Change Is Gonna Come and One.

Lambert, will be recording his album over the summer while on the road with the American Idols Live tour. The tour kicks off July 5th in Portland, OR, and culminates on September 15th in Manchester, NH. "

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-15-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Heh. Notice the words chosen for Kris's and Adam's PR announcements--I think there is a distinct difference:

-------------

Kris:

won the hearts of millions of Americans
soulful voice
good looks
gracious demeanor
passion for music
love of performing
stands the test of time and makes American Idol proud.”

had a terrific run of memorable performances
culminating with an incredible win
a super-talented singer
all-around gifted musician
rare ability to connect with the broadest possible audience. really excited to welcome him

Adam:

a talent as exceptional (as Adam Lambert)
a rare and special event
thrilled that American Idol was the platform for the world to discover
brilliant young man
unique
unforgettable
certain star of tomorrow

thrilled to be getting involved with Adam Lambert
the world's next superstars
rare
future global star (s)

-----------

I'm glad they could at least say that Kris was "super talented" with a "terrific run of memorable performances".

Somehow that does not seem like they are as thrilled or as excited as they are about Adam, the "certain star of tomorrow".

This is starting out like the Taylor Hicks/Chris Daughtry thing. Only Kris signed with 19 and Taylor did not, so 19 is not motivated to crush him with their heel while promoting Adam, imo, of course.

Look at Kristie Lee Cook from last year. They signed her, rushed out a quick album to milk what they could from her fans, did not do much to promote it, scheduled her in some coffee shop gigs, and dropped her. I hope Kri's album isn't just to harvest the AI interest in him.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
I actually think Kris will do quite well. His talent is genuine and he has wide appeal.

I hope Adam will do well. It's not a given, IMO, even as talented as he is. Maybe that's why they are promoting him in the way they are. He's unique but that doesn't always translate to success. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam was more successful in Europe and internationally than he is here.

It's a Tribe!

06-15-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
You have keyed in on the most important word--promotion.

Daughtry got a ton of promotion with the debut of his album. Stations were paid to get spins, there were debut videos, the album was priced at $9.99 at Walmart and even promoted on special with a lower price ($7.99 I think) with good stock levels.

Taylor, who got the cover of People his year as the Hottest Bachelor so he started off well, had some sort of falling out with 19 and did not have them manage him. He still did the album that the winner gets, but its promotion was abysmal, no video, no $9.99 (or less) pricing, stock was spotty, and stations were told to not play his song. As a Taylor fan it was dismaying to watch it unfold. I contend there was a concerted effort to milk but not promote Taylor while boosting Daughtry at every turn. It worked.

BTW, Daughtry's got the cover of Billboard magazine this week, kudos to Chris.

The difference here is that Kris is not arrogant or defensive as Taylor seemed to be and Kris signed to be managed by 19.

I hope this year is the year 19 can have both be successful and not sacrifice one while piling it on for another. Last year with Cook and Archuletta was handled better than previous years. P&G can have Cheer, Tide, Era, etc., so why not 19?

06-15-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-09 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Correction: Danny did NOT get an endorsement deal with glasses distributor, Frames Direct --they are affliated with a Danny Gokey fansite. Wanna bet AI is going after them due to their using the AI logo?

From their online ad:

"Danny Gokey Eyeglasses as worn by Danny Gokey on American Idol.

Designer eyeglasses include brands such as Armani, Gucci, Dolce Gabbana and much more.

Percentage of all the proceeds on sales of Danny Gokey Eyeglasses go to support Danny Gokey’s charity - Sophia’s Heart Foundation."

MJ's blog mentions this am that Danny is talking with 19 and Sony Nashville. Wonder if Danny will be the one to get the Kristie Lee Cook treatment?

06-15-09, 12:11 PM (EST)
4. "Allison's label"
Allison signed with 19/Jive--her PR announcement:

"Los Angeles, CA – It was announced today that 19 Recordings has signed Allison Iraheta, and her recordings have been licensed to Jive Records.

Allison made it to the Top 4 of the recently completed Season 8 of the FOX TV sensation American Idol. The vibrantly red-haired rocker was the youngest contestant ever (age 16) to make it into the Top 12. She had aspired to be on American Idol since its debut in 2002 when she was only 9. Early in the season Allison Iraheta caught the attention of Idol judges, with Kara DioGuardi commenting, "Keep your eye on that girl!" One of her defining moments on the show was her performance of the heart-wrenching Bonnie Raitt classic I Can't Make You Love Me in the Top 8 round of performances.

“I think I’m still in shock that this is happening -- getting to record my first album and this whole awesome experience is a dream come true!”

Simon Fuller, Creator and Executive Producer of American Idol and Founder & CEO of 19 Entertainment says, “Allison is an incredible young singer. She is without a doubt one of the best teenage singers American Idol has ever discovered. We all watched Allison grow in confidence and stature as she performed each week on the show and we can only imagine how far this special girl can continue to blossom in the years ahead.”

“Allison was an absolute stand-out this season,” stated RCA/JIVE Label Group's Chairman and CEO Barry Weiss. “Her bluesy, powerful voice, spunky attitude, and edgy star power immediately captivated us and it didn't matter where she ranked on Idol, we knew we wanted her to join our amazing crop of young talent at Jive.”

Allison Iraheta is from Downey, California. The now 17-year-old was born in California to Salvadorian immigrants, and has been “singing since she was a toddler” according to her family.

This summer Allison will tour across the U.S with her fellow Season 8 finalists on the American Idols Live! Tour 2009."

Let's see how they described Allison:

incredible young singer
without a doubt one of the best teenage singers AI has ever discovered
grew in confidence and stature as she performed each week
can continue to blossom in the years ahead

absolute stand-out this season
bluesy, powerful voice
spunky attitude
edgy star power
captivated us
it didn't matter where she ranked on Idol

If she can "continue to blossom" then that suggests they will invest in her.

06-15-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Kris and Adam had the usual post AI winner and runner up media gamut with appearances on talk shows and morning shows.

Kris also performed at Walmart's annual meeting and at one of the Laker's finals games.

Adam extended his spotlight with a cover story in Rolling Stone magazine about his sexuality and an interview on 20/20 discussing the same topic.

I have been wondering if the Rolling Stone and 20/20 gig were planned in advance, anticipating an Adam win for season 8, and so the focus was shifted to sexuality instead of "what a talent".

Adam: it's also been reported that Queen has invited Adam to do a guest appearance with the group. Reminds me of Daughtry once again, when Live asked Daughtry to consider being the front man for the group after Chris got the boot. At the least it was a good press generating story for Daughtry and Live in 2006.

06-15-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
So, this is sort of like a post season 8 pimpage thread.

I'm wondering about the material that Kris and Adam will have for their albums.

I've read in the past that the labels sometimes take the albums out of the artists hands and just assign them songs that they will sing--songs that may not fit the artist whatsoever and may just be a means of taking care of previous contractual obligations with songwriters. Some examples that come to mind:

Kelly Clarkson was told to record a song that Lindsey Lohan had recorded. (I think she refused to do it, can't recall now).

Bo Bice--how else do you explain his debut album? Still a travesty -- material Clive and the producers saddled Bo with was nothing like the Bo we knew on the show. I think I played that album one time before shaking my head and putting it away, never to be heard again.

Diana DeGarmo said in an interview this year that she had no role in picking out the material for her debut album. They just told her the songs she was to sing, period.

Danny looks to be the most vulnerable so far because he was talking about an R&B album with Latin influences as the album he wanted to create...and it appears he's being steered to Nashville if he wants the 19/Sony album. He did do Rascal Flatts song on the show and there is word is he doing a Rascal Flatts song on tour. He gospel-ized You Are So Beautiful. I can understand the Nashville push for Danny.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Very interesting stuff, Zazzy. Thank you for putting it all on one thread.

I'm very interested to see how this season shakes out. With three (almost four) with record deals, it seems to be off to a good start. I'm hoping for a Matt G CD signing also. When he was on, he was really on. I purchased almost all of his recordings from itunes.

I'm also curious to hear feedback when they are on the idol tour.

06-17-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
If 19/Sony don't sign Matt or others from Season 8, IIRC, they have to wait until their obligations with 19 (the tour) is over before making any announcements about deals with other companies. I read on MJ's that Scott tweeted? blogged? about being in some talks, but haven't heard anything for Matt yet. Simon liked him but if you look at the debut album numbers for previous finalists that don't get a lot of promotion, the numbers are not encouraging:

Here's first week numbers:

http://mjsbigblog.com/historical-charts/idol-debut-first-week-album-sales/

And Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-selling_American_Idol_alumni

06-15-09, 02:50 PM (EST)
9. "Reality show crossover"
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-09 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

There was Kimberly Locke on Celebrity Fit Club

And Jessica Sierra on Celebrity Rehab

And Sanjaya on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Now, there's reportedly Danny Gokey on Dancing With The Stars next season!

BTW, are there other former idols who went on other reality shows?

ETA link: http://www.popcrunch.com/danny-gokey-dancing-with-the-stars-season-9/

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
I don't want to have to deal with "Dead Wife" next season..........

I think Nikki was on the Battle of the RTV Stars......

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
Nikki was also on Celeb Rehab and I believe the follow-up show - was it Sober House? Or something like that.

06-16-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow, I had no idea about Nikki. Yep, Wiki shows Celeb Rehab and Sober House and a bunch more:

"In 2005, McKibbin appeared in several reality shows, including a "Reality TV Stars" episode of Fear Factor, and the sports competition show Battle of the Network Reality Stars, in which her team won. She also appeared in the E! Entertainment reality show Kill Reality, which documented the filming of The Scorned, a television movie featuring a cast of people who had been on reality television shows; McKibbin plays a singer in the film."

Also found this tidbit:

"Immediately following her stint on American Idol, McKibbin signed with 19 Management and RCA Records. They urged her to record a country album, but she was determined to stay true to her rock roots; she rejected the idea, saying she felt she would be "selling out." The creative differences resulted in no releasable recordings being produced"

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-17-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Reality show crossover"
I think that Ryan Starr was on a Surreal Life. Also, CMT has had Diana DeGarmo, Justin Guarini and Mechalia (sp)Gordon on their show Gone Country. They all performed well, but none of them won.

06-17-09, 04:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Reality show crossover"
Interesting! I had never heard of this show. The casting is quite diverse--Julio Ingelias, Jr and Mickey Dolenz? Carnie Wilson, Lorenzo Lamas, Taylor Dane? Wow. This shows how hard it is to be in the music business, period.

Here's the Wiki link for anyone else who's never heard of this show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Country_(television_series)

06-15-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Eye on Idol Chat this week"
Chat with the idol contestants: http://www.comcast.net/tv/eyeonidol/66318/idoltop10chat/

4:00 EST.....
June 15 Matt Giraud
June 16 Danny Gokey
June 17 Adam Lamber
June 18 Kris Allen

06-16-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
15. "Billboard, itunes..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-09 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Looking at MJsbigblog:

http://mjsbigblog.com/billboard-chart-062009/

Billboard Hot 100 (singles):

Kris -- No Boundries peak position #11
Kris -- Heartless peak position # 16
Adam -- Mad World peak postition #19

Billboard Top 200 (albums):

Adam Season 8 Favorite Performances 8 peak position #33

There are lots of chart permutations so I just stuck with the broadest for now.

Digital sales--singles: issue date 6/20

I left the alumni in this one -- it's interesting to see how they compare to the alums. (this week, change versus previous week, total sold to date)

Kelly Clarkson, I Do Not Hook Up (41,000, -4 percent, 369,000 total)
Kellie Pickler, Best Days of Your Life (33,000, 6 percent, 442,000)
Daughtry, No Surprise (30,000, -4 percent, 268,000)

Kris Allen, No Boundaries (27,000, -69 percent, 247,000)
Kris Allen, Heartless (26,000, -66 percent, 230,000)

Kelly Clarkson, My Life Would Suck Without You (25,000, -6 percent, 1.91 million)

Adam Lambert, Mad World (21,000, -64 percent, 196,000)

David Cook, Come Back to Me (17,000, -1 percent, 181,000)
Rascal Flatts, Here Comes Goodbye (11,000, -10 percent, 478,000)

Adam Lambert, No Boundaries (8,000, -66 percent, 68,000)
Kris Allen, Ain’t No Sunshine (8,000, -69 percent, 104,000)

Carrie Underwood feat. Randy Travis, I Told You So (7,000, -26 percent, 340,000)

Digital sales-albums

45 CLARKSON*KELLY ALL I EVER WANTED 10,655 -8 11,620 603,293
47 UNDERWOOD*CARRIE CARNIVAL RIDE 10,473 -5 10,991 2,885,551
63 COOK*DAVID DAVID COOK 7,878 -26 10,709 1,169,165
81 PICKLER*KELLIE KELLIE PICKLER 6,618 11 5,985 234,501
97 DAUGHTRY DAUGHTRY 5,319 -16 6,304 4,461,679
147 STUDDARD*RUBEN LOVE IS 3,654 -24 4,811 23,711
166 HUDSON*JENNIFER JENNIFER HUDSON 3,022 -14 3,504 741,659

181 LAMBERT*ADAM SEASON 8 FAVORITE 2,787 -71 9,597 28,104

Various Artists, Rock of Ages (Original Broadway Cast Recording) (3,000, debut, 3,000/3,000 digital, debut, 3,000 digital total)

06-16-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Billboard, itunes..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-09 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

Kris and Adam had more songs on the Billboard Hot 100 the week of 6/13:

Kris Ain't No Sunshine peak #37

Adam No Boundries peak #72

Here's the 6/13 Digital numbers for singles and albums--it shows more of what Kris and Adam sold on itunes:

Top 200 Digital songs

8 Kris Allen “No Boundaries” 86,081 (-36%; lw 134,458) Total: 220,539 (4)
11 Kris Allen “Heartless” 78,131 (-38%; lw 125,344) Total: 203,475 (5)
21 Adam Lambert “Mad World” 59,695 (-48%; lw 114763) Total: 174,458 (7)

30 Kelly Clarkson “I Do Not Hook Up” 42,757 (-16%; lw 50,633) Total: 328,256 (30)
45 David Cook “Permanent” 32,030 (-69%; lw 102,595) Total: 158,935 (10)
46 Kellie Pickler “Best Days of Your Life” 31,572 (11%; lw 28,391) Total: 408,236 (66)
47 Daughtry “No Surprise” 31,541 (-6%; lw 33,684) Total: 237,592 (46)

68 Kris Allen “Ain’t No Sunshine” 24,685 (-66%; lw 72,080) Total: 96,765 (7)
69 Adam Lambert “No Boundaries” 23,708 (-34%; lw 35,984) Total: 59,692 (44)

83 Jordin Sparks “Battlefield” 20,258 (-31%; lw 29,430) Total: 124,695 (60)

86 Kris Allen “Apologize” 19,318 (-52%; lw 40,173) Total: 59,491 (38)
103 Adam Lambert “Change is Gonna Come” 14,720 (-69%; lw 48,068) Total: 62,788 (32)
105 Adam Lambert “One” 14,658 (-52%; lw 30,851) Total: 45,509 (57)
124 Adam Lambert/Allison Iraheta “Slow Ride” 11,977 (-45%; lw 21,742) Total: 33,719 (84)
138 Kris Allen “Falling Slowly” 10,805 (-60%; lw 27,087) Total: 37,892 (72)
151 Adam Lambert “Cryin” 10,067 (-59%; lw 24,580) Total: 34,647 (75)
173 Adam Lambert “Tracks of My Tears” 8,830 (-48%; lw 17,130) Total: 25,960 (102)
182 Adam Lambert “Feeling Good” 8,459 (-48%; lw 16,178) Total: 24,637 (107)
184 Adam Lambert “Ring of Fire” 8,402 (-44%; lw 14,970) Total: 23,372 (112)

Album numbers from Idol Chatter

Kelly Clarkson, All I Ever Wanted (12,000, -12 percent, 593,000 total/3,000 digital, -14 percent, 128,000 digital total)
Carrie Underwood, Carnival Ride (11,000, -9 percent, 2.88 million/208,000 total)
David Cook, David Cook (11,000, -36 percent, 1.16 million/3,000, -64 percent, 140,000)

Adam Lambert, Season 8 Favorite Performances (10,000, -39 percent, 25,000/25,000 digital)

Daughtry, Daughtry (6,000, 7 percent, 4.46 million/1,000, -17 percent, 368,000)
Kellie Pickler, Kellie Pickler (6,000, 2 percent, 228,000)
Ruben Studdard, Love Is (5,000, -68 percent, 20,000)
Carrie Underwood, Some Hearts (5,000, 0% change, 6.79 million)
Chris Botti, Chris Botti Live in Boston (4,000, -17 percent, 99,000)

Kris Allen, Season 8 Favorite Performances (4,000, -62 percent, 14,000/14,000 digital)

Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Hudson (4,000, -11 percent, 739,000)
David Archuleta, David Archuleta (3,000, -6 percent, 708,000)

http://mjsbigblog.com/historical-charts/billboard-chart-061309/

06-16-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Billboard, itunes..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-09 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Billboard Hot 100 wk of 6/6:

Kris: Apologize peak #66

Kris: Falling Slowly peak #94

Adam: A Change Is Gonna Come peak #56

Adam: One peak #82

Summary of the Billboard Hot 100 for Kris and Adam through 6/20:

Kris: No Boundries peak #11

Kris: Heartless peak #16

Kris: Ain’t No Sunshine peak #37

Kris: Apologize peak #66

Kris: Falling Slowly peak #94

Adam: Mad World peak #19

Adam: A Change Is Gonna Come peak #56

Adam: No Boundries peak #72

Adam: One peak #82

And the week of 6/6/09: http://mjsbigblog.com/historical-charts/billboard-chart-060609/

This one has some of the other performers songs, like Danny and Allison.

06-16-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
18. "Hooray for Michael Slezak!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-09 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

Michael just puts it out there and says what I was hinting at yesterday (does Michael read RTVW message boards?, lol):

"Is Kris Allen about to get shafted by the folks at 19?"

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/06/kradam-signed-yay.html

" ...And yet, how come I feel like I'm hearing from an eight-year-old boy reacting to the choice of boiled Brussels sprouts or chocolate ice cream whenever I re-read the respective statements that Simon Fuller, Creator and Executive Producer of American Idol and Founder & CEO of 19 Entertainment, made about Kris and Adam? Check 'em out for yourself and tell me if I'm onto something: ..."

"...Let me get this straight: Adam gets slathered with "exceptional," "rare and special," "event," "thrilled," "brilliant," " unique and unforgettable," and "certain star of tomorrow." Kris, by comparison, receives "soulful voice," "good looks," "gracious demeanor," "passion for music," "love of performing," and "stands the test of time and makes American Idol proud."

Now don't get me wrong: I'm not saying Adam hasn't earned every superlative his new label wants to throw at him, but why am I having visions of Fuller trying to banish Kris to indie-land after a hastily released, poorly promoted debut?

Oh, and anyone who thinks 19 is above burying its own artists should simply take a look at the way the company promoted records from Blake Lewis, Diana DeGarmo, Justin Guarini, and even season 5 winner Taylor Hicks. Which is to say, not at all. (We now interrupt this blog item so I can say for the umpteenth time that Blake's Audio Day Dream was a damn fine record.) ..."

Michael goes on to ask:

"Is anyone else worried about what's in store for Kris Allen, or am I trying to squeeze something from a lemon called nothing? And why can't the company find room in its heart (and its promotional arsenal) for both Adam and Kris, especially when there are plenty of Idol fans (myself included) who'll be more than happy to shell out cash for both of their debuts (as well as Allison Iraheta's)?"

Yes, Michael, my spidey sense was tingling, too, when I read the press releases. See my posts from yesterday. (P&G, Cheer, Tide, Era...) ;)

I hope your spotlighting the differences helps show management that people are watching more closely than before how they treat their winners and runners up this year.

06-17-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-09 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Update: Adam will be one of People's 100 Hottest Bachelors next week (Chase Crawford is the cover/hottest bachelor).

Danny did not confirm Dancing With The Stars in his Comcast chat; not sure if it is a bogus rumor or something being negotiated. Seems like DWTS likes to do their own big announcment of the season's cast.

06-18-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
So they are including both straight and gay bachelors?

It's a Tribe!

06-19-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Yes (don't know whether to say yes, or don't they usually? I haven't studied the past years' lists to know.)

06-19-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-09 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

This thread was supposed to be about Season 8 doings...but there is interesting stuff happening from earlier alums--a few tidbits:

--Michael Johns album, Hold Back My Heart, debuts next week; his single, Heart On My Sleeve, got a good review in People magazine this week.

--Chris Daughtry has a new album coming out next month.

--David Archuletta's dad, Jeff, was arrested for soliciting a prostitute (police found him in a massage parlor).

--Carly Smithson is joining with the group Evanesence to form a new group, the Fallen:

From Idol Chatter via MJSbigblog: "Carly Smithson is joining the original guys of Evanescence, who are re-launching as a hard-rock band called The Fallen. They’ll make a formal announcement Monday in Hollywood, with a press conference and first live performance. The band’s debut song, Bury Me Alive, will be available at that time for free download at wearethefallen.com.The lineup consists of Smithson and three of the four original members of Evanescence — guitarists Ben Moody and John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray — as well as bassist Marty O’Brien, whose recording and touring credits include Disturbed and Kelly Clarkson.

“This band is going to be theatrical and in-your-face and huge,” Smithson says. “Everything that we do is just going to be big.”

Smithson had been working on a solo project of her own until connecting with Moody a few months ago. Now, she says, “I couldn’t be happier. Creatively we’re all on the same page. Visually, we’re all on the same page. We want a massive stage production. We watch the same TV shows, everything. It’s almost weird, that we’re like an awesome family all of a sudden.” "

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-09, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Much good news there!!! Michael, Daughtry, and Carly!!!

06-20-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
26. "Adam Lambert's *other* first album"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-09 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

From Billboard.com:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/adam-lambert-pre-idol-debut-album-due-this-1003986264.story

"It looks like Adam Lambert's debut album may not be released on 19 Recordings/RCA after all. Sources confirm to Billboard.com that an album's worth of tracks Lambert co-wrote and recorded before "Idol" will be released in the summer by Hi Fi Recordings and Wilshire Records. Entitled "On With The Show," the album is slated for release in the summer, months before Lambert's debut on 19/RCA is expected to drop.

Lambert's first single, "Want," is streaming now on the Hi Fi Recordings official website, and according to the company's CEO John Hecker, the rest of the tracks will sound similar. "The music's amazing," says Hecker. "There are some uptempo , there's some that rock a little more, and there are some songs on the same tip as "Want." It's a real album that's coming out, not just a conglomerate of a bunch of songs. This is all original material -- as a matter of fact, Adam wrote a lot of it."

According to Hi Fi, Lambert co-wrote the material that will appear on the album and even made a trip to the Wilshire Records studio in Los Angeles as recently as May 2009 to hear it. "He was in the Wilshire Records studio right before the finale actually, and he was blown away by the material.""

Link to Adam's first single, "Want", --it plays here:

http://www.hifirecordings.com/\

There's more to the article, but it ends with:

"The CEO says he's "100%" confident that his company has the legal right to debut its Adam Lambert album before 19/RCA does theirs. "We would never put anything out that wasn't fully owned by the parties involved with all the rights secured. We were really careful."

"I'm working brand with as much care as anybody could," adds Hecker. "I do not want to hurt this guy, I want this guy to be as huge as he should be, and I think this music is only going to help." "

djnew 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-20-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djnew Click to send private message to djnew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first album"

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your updates.

06-23-09, 09:09 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first album"
Thanks! It's an interesting group to follow this year.

Kris announced he will be singing "Hey Jude" on the tour but not "Falling Slowly". I think there was some sort of issue with Falling Slowly...not sure.

Earlier season idols:

Michael Johns' new album debuted today.

Brooke White has a new single out.

Lakisha got interviewed on EW's Idolatry and sang her new single for them.

They are a busy bunch!

06-22-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first album"
Hey! I like that song. This is an interesting development. Wonder what will happen.

It's a Tribe!

06-23-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first album"
"Want" Adam Lambert (that's what the cover says ) is now available on itunes.

Quite the discussion brewing about this the past two days over at mjsbigblog. I don't understand the brouhaha over this. If the company owns the rights to what he sang for them, they own the rights.

Meanwhile, Carly's new group The Fallen is giving away their first song at:

http://www.wearethefallen.com/

You have to register to get it.

Overtime 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-23-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Overtime Click to send private message to Overtime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Is Tatiana on the tour?? I hope they come to Houston!! I went all the way to Hawaii to see Jasmine but she wasn't there. *pouts*

06-24-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Only the top 10 go on the tour. Tatiana did not make the top 13.

06-24-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
P.S. MJ at mjsbigblog posts about all sorts of idol stuff, including people who tried out and were spotlighted. Recently she posted about Josiah Lemming's mom passing away from cancer.

MJ hasn't posted anything about Tatiana recently. Here's a link to other idol appearances and links to the idols from earlier seasons who are touring:

http://mjsbigblog.com/idol-appearances/

07-02-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
The AI season 8 tour starts on July 5 in Portland.

Michael Jackson's passing has eclipsed nearly all other news.

Michael also bumped a lot of people off of the top 100 top songs list on itunes--only 4 AIers remain on the top 100: Daughtry, Jordin, Kelly C, Kelly P. Michael Jackson has over 50 of the top 100 pop songs on the itunes list as well.

Hard to launch a new album at this time...Michael Johns shows up at #47 today on the top 100 pop albums on itunes.

07-06-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
The first season 8 AI concert was held in Portland last night. The buzz is good. Here's a nice review by the LATimes:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/the-tour-opens-live-from-portland.html

I thought it was cool that he wove a little Yeats into the review.

07-08-09, 07:13 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Another nice article/essay from the same journalist after the second show:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/tacoma-farewell-the-idols-live-tour-rides-off-into-the-sunset.html

07-08-09, 07:23 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-09 AT 08:21 AM (EST)

Two weeks after his passing, Michael Jackson continues to dominate sales. Tough time to be launching a new cd for any AIer. AI put out the season 8 compilation cd this week.

The summary:

http://mjsbigblog.com/michael-jackson-sells-800k-albums.htm

ETA: another article on MJ's posthumous success: http://tinyurl.com/lc252n

The numbers:

http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatter/2009/07/season-8-compilation-tops-this-weeks-american-idol-albums.html

http://mjsbigblog.com/idol-sales-news-week-ending-070509.htm

Digital Downloads
42 Jordin Sparks “Battlefield” 47,147 (-7%; lw 50,876) Total: 338,613 (40)
61 Daughtry “No Surprise” 34,706 (-9%; lw 38,082) Total: 409,526 (54)
<62-65> Kellie Pickler “Best Days of Your Life” 32,000 (-4%) Total: 579,000
<67-70> Kelly Clarkson “I Do Not Hook Up” 30,000 (-5%) Total: 506,000 **NOW GOLD**
<110-115> Kelly Clarkson “My Life Would Suck Without You” 17,000 (-12%) Total: 1.993 million
<120-135> David Cook “Come Back to Me” 15,000 (-7%) Total: 247,000
Kris Allen “Heartless: 6,000 (-12%) Total: 270,000

Albums:

34 Various “American Idol Season 8″ 14,000 (NEW) Total: 14,000 total
Kelly Clarkson “All I Ever Wanted” 7,000 (-6%) Total: 636,000 Digital: 1,000 (5%) Total: 136,000
Carrie Underwood “Carnival Ride” 6,000 (-14%) Total: 2.918 million
Kellie Pickler “Kellie Pickler” 6,000 (-1%) Total: 261,000
David Cook “David Cook” 5,000 (-3%) Total: 1.195 million Digital: 1,000 (-1%) Total: 146,000
Daughtry “Daughtry” 4,000 (-13%) Total: 4.483 million Digital Total: 372,000 digital
Carrie Underwood “Some Hearts” 4,000 (3%) Total: 6.808 million
Michael Johns “Hold Back My Heart” 2,000 (-51%) Total: 7,000 Digital Total:3,000
Adam Lambert “Season 8 Favorite Performances” 1,000 (3%) Total: 34,000

Michael Jackson
2 Michael Jackson ” Man in The Mirror” 159,487 (-3%; lw 164,642) Total: 633,303 (3)
4 JMichael Jackson “Billie Jean” 145,524 (-8%; lw 158,493) Total: 1,230,454 (4)
5 Michael Jackson “Thriller” 139,433 (-17%; lw 167,444) Total: 1,541,330 (2)
7 Michael Jackson “Way You Make Me Feel” 123,404 (-9%; lw 136,330) Total: 661,868 (6)
10 Michael Jackson “Beat It” 115,865 (-13%; lw 133,765) Total: 978,002 (7)
13 Michael Jackson “Black Or White” 101.665 (-7%; lw 109,584) Total: 400,888 (13)
14 Michael Jackson “Smooth Criminal” 96,899 (-13%; lw 111,118) Total: 553,827 (12) **NOW GOLD**
16 Michael Jackson “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” 92,711 (-26%; lw 125,332) Total: 882,179 (9)
18 Michael Jackson “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” 83,163 (-21%; lw 105,801) Total: 646,305 (14)
21 Michael Jackson “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” 76,313 (-1%; lw 76,859) Total: 456914 (20)
23 Michael Jackson “Rock With You” 66,944 (-25%; lw 89,581) Total: 466,941 (17)
24 Michael Jackson “Bad” 65,949 (-11%; lw 73,718) Total: 292,153 (23)
28 Michael Jackson “You Are Not Alone” 60,347 (-10%; lw 66,827) Total: 215,720 (28)
32 Michael Jackson “Dirty Diana” 57,949 (-7%; lw 62,433) Total: 258,929 (32)
40 Jackson 5 “I’ll Be There” 50,139 (-24%; lw 65,873) Total: 335,183 (29)
43 Jackson 5 “ABC” 46,625 (-22%; lw 60,052) Total: 603,744 (34)
44 Michael Jackson “Remember The Time” 45,332 (-23%; lw 58,748) Total: 221,073 (35)
46 Jackson 5 “I Want You Back” 44,434 (-31%; lw 64,186) Total: 606,797 (OFF)
47 Michael Jackson “Human Nature” 44,126 (-23%; lw 57,138) Total: 236,281 (37)
59 Michael Jackson “Will You Be There” 35,482 (-15%; lw 41,816) Total: 162,988 (48)
66 Michael Jackson “They Don’t Care About Us” 31,072 (167%; lw 11,621) Total: 66,124 (169)
74 Jacksons “Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground)” 28,967 (-29%; lw 40,877) Total: 216,308 (50)
75 Michael Jackson “Off the Wall” 28,166 (-31%; lw 40,809) Total: 196,865 (51)
77 Michael Jackson “You Rock My World” 27,882 (-17%; lw 33,426) Total: 149,091 (62)
79 Michael Jackson “Scream” 27,162 (-9%; lw 29,715) Total: 126,510 (70)
94 U.S.A. For Africa “We Are The World” 21,635 (-20%; lw 27,033) Total: 170,839 (78)
102 Michael Jackson “Ben” 19.510 (-33%; lw 29,082) Total: 109,409 (75)
103 Jackson 5 “Never Can Say Goodbye” 19,130 (-35%; lw 29,493) Total: 134,762 (72)
104 Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson “Say Say Say” 18,890 (13%; lw 16,685) Total: 69,195 (120)
107 Michael Jackson “Leave Me Alone” 18,497 (3%; lw 17,930) Total: 62,527 (112)
109 Michael Jackson “Girl is Mine” 17,794 (-29%; lw 24,919) Total: 107,316 (84)
113 Michael Jackson “Heal the World” 16,982 (-7%; lw 18,247) Total: 68,148 (109)
125 Michael Jackson “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” 15,440 (-20%; lw 19,311) Total: 71,075 (108)
127 Jacksons “Can You Feel It?” 15,331 (-13%; lw 17,657) Total: 98,362 (116)
131 Michael Jackson “She’s Out of My Life” 15,028 (-30%; lw 21,577) Total: 84,512 (91)
135 Michael Jackson “In The Closet” 14,687 (-13%; lw 16,960) Total: 61,562 (119)
141 Jackson 5 “Got To Be There” 13,836 (-32%; lw 20,361) Total: 81,998 (96)
142 Michael Jackson “Working Day and Night” 13,445 (-31%; lw 19,598) Total: 77,589 (100)
143 Michael Jackson “Lady In My Life” 13,287 (-12%; lw 15,128) Total: 69,397 (137)
156 Michael Jackson “Give in To Me” 12,044 (-4%; lw 12,506) Total: 40,890 (158)
158 Michael Jackson “Another Part of Me” 11,936 (-7%; lw 12,805) Total: 45,121 (152)
160 Jackson 5 “Love You Save” 11,897 (-33%; lw 17,765) Total: 108.690 (115)
164 Michael Jackson “Who is It” 11,652 (6%; lw 11,025) Total: 39.570 (178)
176 Jackson 5 “Who’s Lovin’ You” 10,843 (-29%; lw 15,288) Total: 63,714 (136)
184 Jackson 5 “Dancing Machine” 10,294 (-37%; lw 16,375) Total: 118,878 (125)
189 Michael Jackson “Rockin’ Robin” 10,208 (-30%; lw 14,510) Total: 116,440 (143)
192 Michael Jackson “Earth Song” 10,144 (2%; lw 9,907) Total: 42,768 (195)

07-08-09, 10:02 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-09 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Amazon is offering a free download of Michael Johns' single "Heart On My Sleeve":

http://tinyurl.com/freemichaeljohnssong

ETA: I really like this song. It has really grown on me over the past few weeks.

Also get an early listen to Daughtry's whole new album:

http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak/daughtry/leave_this_town/

07-09-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Amazon is also offering a free Phil Stacy song:

http://tinyurl.com/freephilstacysong

07-14-09, 08:08 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Tidbits:

Brooke White's new album is available on itunes. Only $7.99 and it has a bonus track. Brooke will be touring with Michael Johns in August.

Allison will be on Conan tomorrow night, filling in for Kris who was scheduled to be on Conan. Kris's maternal grandmother died so he'll be with family instead. He won't miss any concerts, though.

Kelly Clarkson on Letterman with her new single, "Already Gone":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4tOfn699nQ

That's the Kelly that I love! Wish there were more of that kind of song for Kelly. Her pop stuff started to sound the same to me.

Kris and Adam filled in for the vactioning ($45 million man) Ryan Seacrest on AT40: http://mjsbigblog.com/kris-allen-and-adam-lambert-american-top-40.htm#more-7869

They were quite entertaining!

07-15-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Wow, what a beautiful song by Kelly. I just love her.

It's a Tribe!

07-25-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
Daughtry's new album (his/their second) debuted at #1 on the Billboard album chart. I think the number sold was 269,000.

08-11-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, albums, endorsements, results"
I really really really love "Leave This Town". Very nice tracks.

08-06-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
44. "Triple Treat on GMA"
Good Morning America will have David Cook, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert on Friday am (tomorrow) for their Friday concert in the park. Triple treat!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •