The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Been away awhile"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-24-15, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Been away awhile"
Hi guys -

are there any regulars that were on this board years ago? I know I've been away for a few years.

Looks like we finally have a good crop of talent on Idol this year, and I would like to get some good discussions going here again.

Please reply with any and all thoughts you have on the new cast, the new weekly schedule w/o a results show, etc.

geekboy

"$#it fire
and save matches, &^ck a duck and see what hatches" - S. Tyler

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Been away awhile Agman2 02-25-15 1
   RE: Been away awhile geekboy 02-25-15 2
       RE: Been away awhile Agman2 02-25-15 3
           RE: Been away awhile geekboy 02-26-15 4
               RE: Been away awhile Agman2 02-26-15 5
 RE: Been away awhile tribephyl 02-28-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 677 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-15, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Been away awhile"
I'm afraid whatever AI fans were still left, have gone. It's sad but after the Ukraine thing, most people left for good.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-25-15, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Been away awhile"
What is the "Ukraine Thing" and how does it relate to Idol????

"$#it fire

02-25-15, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Been away awhile"
You have been away awhile lol. Has nothing to do with Idol and EVERYTHING to do with board membership! About a year ago we got hacked by someone who posted "stop the war in the Ukraine" and wiped out almost everyone's RTVW accounts. Some were able to get their accounts back while others were not. Many of those who couldn't, quit the boards(probably more than half our membership) Many of us had to create new accounts. In my case I went from agman to agman2. Long story short, we have been hacked, nothing was done about it so most are scared off the boards now. The boards are like a ghost town now. I hope this explains things. If not let me know.

02-26-15, 09:33 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Been away awhile"
Interesting. I had no idea. I logged on this week without any problem. Sorry to hear about the hack.

geekboy

"$#it fire

02-26-15, 11:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Been away awhile"
It's made things really lonely and depressing around here.

tribephyl 11310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-15, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Been away awhile"
Hiya gb! Welcome back!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •