The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Days & times"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-10-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Days & times"
I know AI starts next week and runs for 2 hours Tuesday and Wednesday but what are the regular days and times it is on? I forgot. Thanks.

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Days & times Magnolia_Rocker 01-10-07 1
   RE: Days & times KScott 01-10-07 2
 RE: Days & times Magnolia_Rocker 01-10-07 3
   RE: Days & times Ricky 01-10-07 4
   RE: Days & times bob_chester 01-12-07 5
       RE: Days & times KLicK 01-14-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Days & times"
Just pulled this over from the Fox forums.

On Jan. 16 and 17, Fox will air "Idol" audition footage from 8 to 10 p.m. Starting the following week, regularly scheduled hours of "Idol" will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday and 9 p.m. Wednesday.

That means that the sixth season of "Idol" will kick off the day after "24" finishes its two-night, four-hour opening. Those two programs should be enough to help Fox forget about a fall that has included "Vanished," "Standoff," "Happy Hour," "The Rich List" and the least-watched World Series in television history.

The audition shows, from Los Angeles, San Antonio, Birmingham, Ala., Memphis, Tenn., Minneapolis, East Rutherford, N.J., and Seattle, will be spread over six episodes, airing Jan. 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31. Guest judges for that leg of the process include Olivia Newton-John, Carol Bayer Sager and Jewel.

The semifinal episodes will air Feb. 6, 7, 13 and 14. In theory that means that the top 32 will begin vying for America's affections starting Feb. 20.

A Tribe Original!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-10-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Days & times"
Thanks, I was hoping it would not be on Wednesday's when Friday Night Lights is on. I can breathe easier now!!

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Days & times"
Here's another I found over at MJ's blog. It is a little easier to read and more thorough.

Ken Barnes of USA Today’s Idol Chatter blog has posted the Season 6 Schedule:

Jan. 16 (premiere, 8-10pm): Minneapolis
Jan. 17 (8-10): Seattle, WA
Jan. 23 (8-9): Memphis, TN
Jan. 24 (9-10): New York, NY
Jan. 30 (8-9): Birmingham, AL
Jan. 31 (9-10): San Antonio, TX
Feb. 6 (8-9): Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 7 (9-10): “Rest of the Best” Special Audition Show
Feb. 13 (8-9) Hollywood Round
Feb. 14 (9-10): Hollywood Round - Top 24 Chosen
Feb. 20 (8-10): Top 12 males
Feb. 21 (8-10): Top 12 females
Feb. 22 (8-9): Results
Feb. 27 (8-9:30): Top 10 males
Feb. 28 (8-9:30): Top 10 females
March 1 (8-9): Results
March 6 (8-9): Top 8 males
March 7 (8-9): Top 8 females
March 8 (8-9): Results
March 13 (8-10): Finals begin with top 12.
March 14 (9-9:30) Top 12 Results

A Tribe Original!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-07, 03:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Days & times"
Thanks for the complete schedule.

Four hours of bad singing (Jan. 16, 17) that's a bit much. But I love the people that we love to hate, it's the best part of the show, until we get to the Top 12.

All we are saying is...Give Peace a Chance

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Days & times"
Great entertainment here. This is much better then when they have the final 12.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Days & times"
To each his own, I guess.

I hate the audition shows. I'd like to see a 2-hour episode MAX of the audition process including good and bad. I like Hollywood week though. I usually don't put AI on my regular schedule until then.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •