The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly Clarkson's single"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly Clarkson's single"
We got the songs sent to our station via computer, and I gotta say they're not bad. But I really can't hear anyone else except maybe Tamyra singing them without MAJOR alterations. Justin's wouldn't do much, and hearing Nikki doing them would be intolerable.

Makes one wonder if this *was* slightly rigged, though not towards Justin as a lot of us thought...

Houston 19, Dallas 10!
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly Clarkson's single sticks 09-11-02 1
   RE: Kelly Clarkson's single Draco Malfoy 09-12-02 3
 RE: Kelly Clarkson's single katem 09-11-02 2
   RE: Kelly Clarkson's single Draco Malfoy 09-12-02 4
   Some Gossip sticks 09-12-02 5
       RE: Some Gossip Draco Malfoy 09-12-02 6
 LOL I'm An Idiot Survivorerist 09-13-02 7
   RE: LOL I'm An Idiot Draco Malfoy 09-13-02 8
   RE: LOL I'm An Idiot katem 09-15-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Kelly Clarkson's single"
Were these the same one that they sang in the last two episodes?

I guess it is, but now I almost wish Kelly hadn't one. She will never be able to escape the horror of "A Moment Like This".

09-12-02, 07:38 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Kelly Clarkson's single"
Yup. Same two songs- "Moment Like This" and "Before Your Love". Difference is, her voice isn't shot here and she can actually hit the money notes this time.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kelly Clarkson's single"
Kelly's CD single is no. 8 in sales on Amazon.com, it will be released September 17. Here is the cover:

They could have taken a better photo of the young woman.

The American Idol greatest hits album will be released on October, it is no. 23 on the Amazon.com sales list. Here is the cover:

Justin, Tamyra and Ejay's hair looks the same, but in different color.

Ryan looks like she is still crying.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

09-12-02, 07:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Kelly Clarkson's single"
Wow, has anyone let this go to their head more than Jim? He started out as a nice, fairly clean-cut guy who you just wanted to root for even though you knew he had no chance. But looking at the picture on the cover, as well as how he looked late in the show, he's gotten so cocky and self-assured looking.

Hey Jim, reality check. You only got into the top 10 because people felt sorry for you. You had no business in there, and when you got your chance, you blew it. Now go get your f'n shine box.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
5. "Some Gossip"
I like that picture of Kelly. I think it's fun, and she looks pretty. And for some reason, her right arm looks slim and muscular. Much more so than it did on TV.

I was reading a gossip column yesterday and saw some news about the former AI contestants. Apparently Nikki is hanging out in LA still, at the Standard Lounge. The Standard Lounge used to be THE place to be, but the name has fizzled; it will still attract some celebrities. Mark Wahlberg and his friends were there on a different night.

Ryan Starr was asked before the final three who she was rooting for, and she said she didn't care who won now that Tamrya was out. She has no love for Justin or Kelly apparently. She was at the premiere party for the new BBMak CD, but she didn't go out with them after the party. There were also rumors linking her to actor Tobey Maguire, but apparently those are false. Seems like Ryan is doing well for herself as a B list celebrity.

Oh and Wanda from EOnline, polled seven finalists before the final show, and all of them thought that Kelly would win.

09-12-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Some Gossip"
Not surprised at any of this. Grand Prairie, TX, is a hole, and I can understand Nikki not wanting to go back. And as far as Ryan goes, her and Jim have come out of this as the worst, IMO. Jim's gotten cocky, and Ryan has come across as bitter ever since she was booted.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-13-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
7. "LOL I'm An Idiot"
File this in the "misread subject lines" folder...

When I first read the SL, I thought it meant that she "was single" as in not dating. I was trying to figure out what the heck the message had to do with that until I re-read it again.

Oh yeah, my original question that I was going to ask. Draco, you work at a radio station?

(Another IceCat original )

"Aaron and Arianne are fluent in both body language and the international language of love"
- Team Bio on CBS' TAR 3 Page

09-13-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: LOL I'm An Idiot"
Yeah, I work at a sports radio station, but we get all sorts of fun stuff like this up there because we share space with a couple of other ones.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: LOL I'm An Idiot"

>
>(Another IceCat original )

Off topic: IceCat does it again. Great sip pic Sir Erist

Draco works at a sports radio station. No wonder he can trash talk and bash. I have a friend that works at XTRA here in San Diego, and he was practically trained there to do it

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •