The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TammyLuvsConstantine 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
Ok, last week Kellie was not good, and the judges could only say how cute she was. There were no compliments on her singing. And now last night there were no compliments period. She did a terrible job.
If she does not at least make it in the bottom 3 tonight, I'm going to be furious.
And I think we're going to have another Carrie Underwood on our hands.
What does everyone else think?

Tammy
(Constantine should have won last year's American Idol)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go.... geekboy 03-15-06 1
   RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go.... CBailey 03-15-06 2
       RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go.... nailbone 03-15-06 3
   RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go.... TammyLuvsConstantine 03-15-06 4
       RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go.... geekboy 03-15-06 5
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 03-15-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-15-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
I agree with you to a point. I don't understand the massive Pickler-Luv-Factor that is spreading around our country. Yes, her twang is cute, and her naivete is cute, but its getting old. We're to the point of serious competition, and hte FIRST night of serious competition, Kellie was a total train-wreck, and I say the worst performance last night.

She SHOULD go, but i doubt she will.

Kellie is no Carrie Underwood. The comparisons are going to be made, but i think last night proved that the comparisons are weak at best. At least Carrie Underwood rose to the challenges of each new theme. Kellie appeared to not put in any work this past week. She was completely unprepared.

Carrie Underwood deserved to win, Kellie is proving that she is one of the weaker contestants this season.

geekboy

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
I really like Kellie. I felt she did not do the best of job last night, but I thought that Kevin and Melissa did worse by a ton. I don't think kellie will win AI, but I also think kellie doesn't deserve to go home tonight either.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
Ace was worse (or at least not better) also.
And although I'm not an Ace fan, and I do like Kellie, I think last night can be attributed to nerves and both will be better next week. The first few seemed sub-par while those at the end, who had a chance to get past the nerves a bit, did much better.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

TammyLuvsConstantine 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
I will agree that Carrie is a better performer then Kellie.....but don't you think Bo should've won?

Tammy
(Constantine should have won last year's American Idol)

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-15-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kellie Pickler Has to Go...."
That's been debated way too much, and no, I don't think Bo should have won. They both deserved it, and both are doing quite well after the fact. The truth is that the best two made it to the finals, and that is all that we can hope for.

geekboy

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
6. "Locking - duplicate topic"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

There's already a thread started to discuss who should stay and who should go.

ETA: If you're interested in discussing an individual contestant (such as Kellie) in greater depth, then please go to our Individual Contestant forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •