The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Judges Confuse Me...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TammyLuvsConstantine 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Judges Confuse Me...."
There are so many times the judges contradict themselves throughout this competition. An example was last night with Melissa's performance. I happen to love the song "Lately" and she butchered those lyrics. I thought for sure the judges would be all over her. Yet they told her it was a great performance. There have been so many times in the past, when they're ripped contestants apart for not knowing the lyrics.
Does anyone else feel the same?

Tammy
(Constantine should have won last year's American Idol)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Judges Confuse Me.... nailbone 03-15-06 1
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 03-15-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Judges Confuse Me...."
They did make mention of it, but certainly didn't seem to hold it against her. And evidently, Kellie forgot some lyrics, too, and it wasn't mentioned at all.

My complaint is that some of the contestants ventured out of their "comfort zone" and got slammed for it, while others were praised, while others were berated for NOT getting out of their "comfort zone".

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

No, Bo shoulda won last year's American Idol

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
2. "Locking - duplicate topic"
Please join one of the existing discussions on this topic, such as:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1750.shtml

This is a threaded community, which means we encourage posters to join in existing discussions (threads) where possible instead of starting new ones. For more information on how we do things here, please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •