The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ace to answer all of the rumors on Wednesday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PaulasCleavage 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ace to answer all of the rumors on Wednesday"
Dude, I don't think you're gay, but after singing George Micheal and Michael Jackson songs and reading that your girlfriends publicist says you JUST FRIENDS, I have a suggestion.

After your performance next week, throw Paula on the judges table and have your way with her and remove all doubt, she won't resist, trust me.

At least that's what I would do if everyone was calling me gay.

Quote | Reply

Then they could review his "performance"

Randy: Dude, you started a little slow, but you worked it out, you worked it out, not my favorite girl choice but I liked it.

Paula: What can I say I'm flabbergasted, you really NAILED IT, and here I was thinking you were gay!

Simon: Ace...I think you just booked your plane ticket home with that performance...dreadful.

MORE "REVIEWS" TO FOLLOW..................

Randy, Dude...Dude...Dude...Dude I didn't like that at all. It was just terrible for me dude, I thought I was back at auditions, it's like you were just doing this for the first time, I don't know dude, Paula, what did you think.

Paula, Well the fact that it took you 20 minutes and Elliott Yamin rubbing your back for you to get started threw me off a little bit. And I don't know why you screamed DAVID!! at the end, he was eliminated last week, well you must have been giving him a shout out. You know what, I love you and everything you do how about you try it again next week?

Simon, Ace, if you're going to have sex with one of the judges, you should pick one you're attracted to, like me or Randy, you may have some trouble this week considering it did take Elliot Yamin rubbing your back to even start your performance. If you do make it through how about you try something that fits you, like me or Randy?

Ryan, Simon,Simon,Simon, I'm not playing favorites here but I would love to be a part of Ace's performance next week, and so what if it took Elliott rubbing his back to be able to perform on Paula, do you have anything to constructive to offer?

Simon,I told him to do me or randy next week, something more his style

Ryan,ok,sorry, but I'd like to see him do me, I can't wait for rehearsals

RANDY: Alright,alright,alright...yeah...well..you know....DAWG POUND...We got a Hot One Tonight!!! Yo Ace, Ace, you've got some RANGE dawg I didn't know you could hit THAT, I've seen you do Elliott, I've seen you do David, but to see you do Paula, well that takes some talent. And the way you two harmonized on the falsettos at the end, yo that was HOT, Paula hasn't hit that note since 1985 Dawg, you did that thing right, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH.

PAULA: I'm flattered, really, the fact that you could do what you did to me tonight without another man rubbing your back shows just how talented you truly are and why you're NEEDED in this competition.
It took George Michael 2 men rubbing his back and another doing a reach-around for him to do what you did to me. You're better than the original. Randy, as far as that falsetto, was that me? I think I passed out there for a minute.

Simon: I disagree completely, it just wasn't believable. I've seen this performance a hundred times at a number of underground S&M clubs.
I could have been at any swinger club on any Saturday night and seen the exact same thing...sorry.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking Bebo 03-12-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking"
...since there's already a thread about Ace on the Individual Contestant forum.

Please take a moment to read our guidelines. This is a PG-13 forum, and you're walking a thin line with your comments.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •