The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Stalker?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Stalker?"
What happened to the stalker? There hasn't been anything on her for a couple of weeks....I was thinking she might go after Jesse during the reunion show?...But I'm doubting it would happen during the final episode...anythought on this one?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Stalker? Loree 04-29-04 1
   Happens 5/12 Breezy 04-29-04 2
       RE: Happens 5/12 Loree 04-29-04 3
           RE: Happens 5/12 Sweater_Puffs 04-30-04 4
       Pageants & guns & ho's, oh my thetick 05-06-04 11
 RE: The Stalker? oddglass2 04-30-04 5
   RE: The Stalker? love2smile 05-04-04 6
       RE: The Stalker? ohboy 05-04-04 7
           Let's seeeee Breezy 05-04-04 8
               RE: Let's seeeee Lolette 05-04-04 9
 RE: The Stalker? mookiemeister 05-06-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Stalker?"
I was wondering the same thing. They were promoting this alot at first. Now they seem to have forgotten all about it. Who is this stalker and when does it happen?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
2. "Happens 5/12"
According to thread about the upcoming episodes.

Yay!!! I'm summarizing that week.

Just say no to trolls.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Happens 5/12"
The way it is phrased it makes me wonder if this stalker is one of the females in the series or some old girlfriend of Jesse's that we have never seen.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Happens 5/12"
That's a good guess. It may be. If the editing matched the stalker scene, Jesse definitely didn't look too happy to see her. Perhaps she is there to talk about their past relationship with the girls. Maybe that's why Jesse is so eager to give Trish a second chance, he may not be so perfect after all.

I was thiking it may be Jen dressed up with a dark wig and dark contacts just to give the girls an idea about what life in the spotlight is really like. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sometimes rejects get so bitter, that all they focus on is trying to destroy any chances of happiness you have for the future. So just as soon as Jesse picks someone, there will almost always be someone waiting in the wings to try to break them up or play games with them just to shake her down to the point where she tells Jesse she can't take life as a celebrity any more. It's a tremendously stressful situation, and the one he picks will have to be pretty tough and pretty smart if she wants to seriously stay with Jesse.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
11. "Pageants & guns & ho's, oh my"
man Breezy

you struck the summarizing jackpot w/ the return of Trishzilla

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Stalker?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

The original preview showed this woman as being the stalker:

Could it be Trish?

Doesn't it look a tad like Trish? I thought Jessica H. was the stalker, but maybe it's Trish coming back to explain some more. (In other words, ABC needs ratings so why not bring back Trish and let her stalk Jesse?)

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Stalker?"
I heard Trish gets cut and tries to barge in on another date to wreck it. Maybe this (or something like it) is what they were talking about? It wouldn't surprise me if it was Trish, the scorned b*tch.....oooh I can't stand her! lol

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Stalker?"
My guess is it's not soemone who was voted off it's someone who is still there making a nuisance out of themselves like Trish having to always open the door for him, and running after him next week to give him a kiss etc. I bet you she doesn't like something that is going on and she puts her face into someone else's business.

However, is that even possible now that they are going home to meet families they dont' even see each other anymore do they? The girls I mean. Maybe there is something more could the stalker come out at the final rose ceremony?

That would be scandalous. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
8. "Let's seeeee"
To the girl's homes this week, next week will be the over night dates. (Normally away somewhere so it doesn't seem likely that a stalker would know where.) Then the last week meet his family and last date usually at his house.
So it either happens on the last date, or at a rose ceremony. hmmmmm

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Let's seeeee"
Maybe... Jenny S is a stalker , lol

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Stalker?"
At the end of episode on May 5th, they show preview that Trish will be coming back even though she was voted out. And then we hear Jesse commenting that he doesn't want to be stalked. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Trish will be the one stalking Jesse.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •