The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trish on "Good Morning America""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trish on "Good Morning America""
OK ... She's not worth me wasting video tape, but she's no different.
She has the same lame excuses that all the reality "stars" have: "I was poorly edited," "They didn't show all the conversations," ...
but when you get down to it, she doesn't say she was incorrectly portrayed.
She's a multi-faceted person, she tells us. There's a lot to her.

Yes, and when you put it all together, it adds up to one word that Charles brought up:
duplicitous.
Yep, that's her.

Charles asked her three times if she fell for him and, just like you'd expect, she dodged the question three times.
"He's a nice guy," she said.

She also said it was hard to truly be a stalker in a setting like "The Bachelor." In other words, she would have become a stalker, but she would have been too easily found out.
The Gold Digger T-shirt gives her away.

In summation ... I thought it was wrong of ABC to come right out and say, in the first episode, that Trish would become the most despised girl ever on the show. I held out hope, thinking that I wasn't going to be brainwashed by these network people.
But truth is, she's a shallow, pitiful, hateful girl. She can hide it well and she puts on a pretty face for the cameras.
But the truth is, we saw the best she had to offer and none of it was good.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trish on "Good Morning America" buckeyegirl 05-06-04 1
 RE: Trish on "Good Morning America" drooler 05-06-04 2
 RE: Trish on "Good Morning America" Tiggertramp 05-06-04 3
   RE: Hired help AMAI 05-06-04 4
       RE: Hired help pmspml5 05-06-04 5
           RE: Hired help asianflow 05-06-04 6
               RE: Hired help byoffer 05-06-04 7
                   RE: Hired help minkey 05-06-04 8
   RE: Trish on "Good Morning America" Lolette 05-06-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Trish on "Good Morning America""
Thanks for sharing the interview with her. I found it really interesting that she kept dodging his questions...

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Trish on "Good Morning America""
I agree with your opinion. I also think there's no way she could find Jesse on her own. This season seems so much more "scripted" by the producers than any other. Is Jesse really looking for someone? Do any of these women really care about him?? Ah, and the crucial question--do I care anymore?

Yuck, I'm not liking skanky Trish, and I can't believe Jesse would really have kept her this long if he'd really intended to listen to his friend Jen . . .

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Trish on "Good Morning America""
As Pamselfish pointed out on another thread, and I tend to agree with her...the reason Trish is avoiding questions??

She is the hired help of ABC.

She was hired to make the drama of this show happen. She didn't fall for Jesse because she wasn't hired to fall for him, she was hired to create dramam and ratings for May sweeps. And be the.most.talked.about.bachelorette.ever! I mean really.

How staged is this?? Lights and camera in the halls? Airfare to Canada? (Or where ever)? Even KNOWING where they are? That is all top secret info. Once you leave the show, you leave the show.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hired help"
Yes, I agree. It was odd, when the Trish's Family Meeting occurred, most of the time was spent looking at Trish.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hired help"
I dont necessarily think she was hired ahead of time. But once they had her why let the drama go after the last two boring shows. With her comments in the limo - they could have them said ok - we'll give you one more shot.

asianflow 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hired help"
I have to give the producers credit for scripting Trish and creating the storylines. Here we are taking time out of our busy lives to talk about it. This is exactly what the producers want.

I can't blame them for spicing up the show after the last snooze fest Bacherlotte. Meredith was a terrible choice. She's unattractive and was a boring person.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hired help"
Would they have the guts to make Trish a future Bachelorette?

Would the ratings be good? Is the Bachelorette really about the one bachelorette? or about all of the men? (do we care that Meredith was boring, if the show was about the men?)

I also wondered if any guys would want to go on the show. Then I remembered what she looks like (schwing!), and the real reason people go on these shows (refer to DAW definitions).

my $0.02
(and those are Canadian cents)

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hired help"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-04 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

>Would they have the guts to
>make Trish a future Bachelorette?
>
>
>Would the ratings be good?
>Is the Bachelorette really about
>the one bachelorette? or about
>all of the men?
>(do we care that Meredith
>was boring, if the show
>was about the men?)
>

Good point. Though I liked Meredith's laid-back style and found her very attractive, it WAS all about the men.

The only way they could make Trish the Bachelorette is by outing her as an actress hired to throw curve balls. Really, when you think about it, there's no way anyone would get so wildly personal and outrageous on tv - KNOWING - that everybody, including their supposedly ignorant parents, were going to see them. They probably coaxed poor lard-headed Jesse into keeping her around, knowing full well he didn't plan to keep her for the travel dates. Then they give her access to those dates... hmmm

Last season Meredith said she was persuaded to do things she wasn't comfortable with for the sake of drama, and that backfired, ruining a great love story with the controversy about Matthew. Matthew was horribly hurt, Meredith came off as a callous BEETCH and now Mandy J and the others(?) appear to be sacrificial lambs. Not nice, folks.

Trish would have some splainin' to do in order to be the next Bachelorette. I don't want any narcissistic, twisted-sister getting in the way of my MEN .

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Trish on "Good Morning America""
here is link and Trish's pic.http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/Entertainment/Trish_booted_040506-1.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •