The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

han1974 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
He was a sucky QB at a trailer-trash school, whose lucky to even be wearing a NFL jersey (although he doesn't mess up his hair standing on the sidelines wasting his career away), and obviously is a total moron when it comes to any sense of decision-making. I hope he gets his heart broken because he obviously doesn't know a great woman when he sees one (re: Susie). Obviously he has no morals and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with him for such over-the-top poor judgment! However, I'm sure Trish probably reminds him of all the other gold-digging whores he's probably shacked up with at UF as well as in NY/NJ...Tara, Jessica, and Mandy Jaye are way too good to deserve to be with a lowlife like Jesse...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! realityjunky 04-28-04 1
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! Lolette 04-30-04 8
 RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! Rockytop Chick 04-28-04 2
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! kajagogo 04-28-04 3
       RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! rileybean 05-05-04 14
 RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! martha 04-29-04 4
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! litigator 04-29-04 5
       RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! Rockytop Chick 04-29-04 6
           RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! mrc 04-30-04 7
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! kbpc3949 05-04-04 12
 RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! 34_4vr 04-30-04 9
 RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! schmoe 04-30-04 10
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! escapedude 04-30-04 11
   RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!! HobbsofMI 05-04-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
So Han...how do you really feel?...all kidding aside, he's not real bright, is he?...

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
Just check the latest article from NY Post (April 30) . I like this from article : "If you guys ever heard me sing you know I won't be doing that." ( good decision Jesse -lol) http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/16676.htm

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
>He was a sucky QB at
>a trailer-trash school

Using my 100th post here.

Another Gator-hater? woohooooooo!!!! Han, I think I love you!

He was a terrible QB, and don't even get me started on the "touchdown that wasn't really a touchdown" he threw at
the end of the Tennessee game in 2000

he's a lowlife, plain and simple . he and Trash deserve each other

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
has we ever seen a Bachelor that wasn't a lowlife????

rileybean 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
This is the first Bachelor I've watched - and I knew it would be my last when this chump pulled the "I'm just like Jesse James, stealing a kiss". What a maroon! I winced when he said that and although it was a couple of weeks ago, just thinking of it still makes my ears bleed.

martha 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
I agree he is a loser. I hope he chooses Trish. She admits to having lots of sex partners and sleeping with a married man. He admits to lots of one-night stands with women he doesn't even know. How does he know one of those women wasn't married?

What I dislike about him the most is that the asked a long-time, trusted friend to take a couple of weeks off work to come and lie to other people on his behalf and then he totally disregards her advice.

He and Trish belong together.

litigator 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
I also agree that he is a loser and actually hopes he ends up with Trish (at least for the night). I dont think you need to bash the University of Florida however. I doubt Palmer actually showed up for classes. I know a few people who went to U of F and have done well.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
OK, litigator. I am sure that U of F is a fine institution of higher learning. It's just the football team there that I despise. Can't help it. I was raised to be a gator-hater.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
Agree. Born a Crimson Tide hater and have now shifted my hatred to the Gators (although UGA is moving up on my list--grrrr!).

Paul Morphy--The antithesis of Bobby Fischer's paranoia and anti-Semitism
Official CASH Historian--Vote RR-Boner '04

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
Wow Mar....I think you are right on!

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

Well he was a quarterback coached by Steve Spurrier. (Egads, what am I saying, my starting QB was Palmer's successor at U of F..aaaccckk!)

Seriously, though, this guy is no different from the majority of DIV I-A football players. He had "the life" in college and took advantage of it. He apparently came from a decent home life, so he maybe growing up, realizing he has a snowball's chance in hell making it in the NFL and saw this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (tv exposure for broadcasting career, get a hot chick...maybe even a wife). It isn't like the previous 4 bachelors before him didn't do the same thing.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"

What is the concensus?

Are you saying that Jesse is so stupid and lustful that he can't see Trish for the gold digging whore she truly is, despite all the warnings to the contrary?

Or ...

Are you saying that Jeese is simply keeping Trish, a sure thing, for a few overnight dates in the sack, before eventually eliminating her for Ms Right.

IMO, its the latter ....

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
You guys...ABC is keeping Trish around..Remember it is a show ..!..Jesse would have to be a complete and utter moron to be interested in her despite the warning...
She is going to be cut next week.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
She'll stay one more week due to the producers saying she stays and then we'll wonder if they did or didn't after the overnight date and she gets dumped. The debate will be if she did and he dumped her then Jesse's got his last sewing his oats. If she didn't then she just made it all up. Etc.....I say who cares because this is the worst of all of them....way over produced.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •