The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In Touch Magazine Article"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jab51891 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"In Touch Magazine Article"
Andrew Firestone reveals the moment he fell for his dream woman.

All it took was one kiss. The moment Andrew Firestone locked lips with one girl on The bachelor, he knew she was the ne. "It was the most comfortable, right thing I did on the entire show. It validated why I was there - instantly," Andrew tells In Touch exclusively. "That brought it all into focus."

Although Andrew is not permitted to reveal which woman he chose to win The Bachelor, the relaxed body language between him and Jen Schefft suggests she is the one who shared his magic kiss. "There were no words," Andrew says. "I just looked over at her and thought it was right. She wasn't even looking back at me. I just thought, 'This is what it's supposed to feel like.'"

Andrew and his favorite female have had to hang onto that feeling. The lovebirds haven't been allowed to see each other for the two months leading up to the show's finale, which airs May 18, but they've managed to sneak in two secret visits.

Taking a big risk patience is one lesson they've both had to learn, and issue of trust and jealousy have threatened their budding relationship. Watching Andrew make out with other girls on the series certainly hasn't been easy for his new girlfriend. "We talked about it extensively after the show and figured out we weren't going to get jealous," he xplains. "It's difficult for her to watch me having fun, so she's had to bear the brunt of that responsibility. But she's being patient, and I'm thankful to her for bearing the pitfalls and potholes of our relationship. We have to remember it's over, and the future is strong enough to make those few moments insignificant."

When the hit reality show ends, real life will set in for Andrew and his leading lady - starting with her swift relocation. "She's moving to San Francisco!" reports Andrew. "We're taking a big risk, but if she doesn't
move it's not going to work. One thing that will ultimately destroy the relationship is if we're cautious."

Once they're reunited in San Francisco, the pair will begin their courtship all over again. "There are so many things we're looking forward to - going to restaurants, driving in a car. We did this relationship back to front! We've taken care of the bigger issues, so now we can go back to the fun stuff," Andrew says. "I can't help but smile when I think of the future. We'll celebrate the end of the show by walking outside together for the first time without a camera."

When the fun stops it's back to business for the winery boss, but his time he'll have his girl by his side. Andrew is offering her a job! "I'm looking forward to her participation in the business," he says. "I haven't given her a job assignment yet, but she can do anything - sales, marketing, merchandising, even driving a forklift!"

Andrew's booming business has made him a millionaire, but that's not an issue. He says, "She's figured out that I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth or anywhere near it!"

Their first fight luckily the couple has already gotten their first fight out of the way. "We had a disagreement, just one of those things you gothrough," Andrew admitted. "We had to be locked in a house together - we both have a lot of energy so it was like keeping two kids locked up. Eventually, we got on each other's nerves."

But that wasn't enough to turn him away from his perfect woman. "She has things I was looking for and things I didn't know I was looking for. She has humor, patience, confidence, drive," say Andrew. "I've found somebody who balances me out. We have so much fun together. We have the biggest giggles all the time."

Picture of Andrew in vineyard with caption: "Andrew, pictured on the family estate, says, "I want kids. I've got seven nieces and four nephews, so I've got boots to fill."

Who's the future Mrs. Firestone?
Andrew's not saying - he hasn't even told his mom! - but he sure dropped some heavy hints . . . .

Picture of Andrew and Jen kissing (in her hometown): This kiss? Is this the moment when Andrew found love?

Picture of Jen Schefft: Our Pick. "It took a little bit longer, but I felt extremely comfortable with her and her sense of humor," says Andrew. "I could banter with her - it was quick back and forth that wasn't rehearsed or forced." Insiders believe the obvious chemistry between Andrew and Jen suggests they could be a great couple. Plus, Andrew even visited Jen's hometown last week. Officially, he was in Chicago on
business, but could Andrew have fit in a secret date while he was in the area?

Picture of Tina and Tina & Andrew kissing: "She was a longer project," says Andrew. "We didn't have much one-on-one time, so it was slower developing. I was intrigued and taken, and anxious to see the next step."

Picture of Kirsten and Kirsten & Andrew kissing: "She's amazing. We had a connection right away," Andrew says. "We were probably lucky enough to get the best dates, which gave me the opportunity to get to know her really well."

This sounds like Jen to me, what does everyone else think?
I remember hearing Andrew say this about Jen on one of the episodes!

"...I've found somebody
who balances me out. ..."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In Touch Magazine Article jeannemarie97 05-10-03 1
   RE: In Touch Magazine Article jeannemarie97 05-10-03 2
   RE: In Touch Magazine Article dajaki 05-10-03 4
 Sounds like... realitybites 05-10-03 3
 RE: In Touch Magazine Article jewelz10 05-12-03 5
 RE: In Touch Magazine Article rilond 05-12-03 6
   RE: In Touch Magazine Article Elisa 05-12-03 7
 RE: In Touch Magazine Article armchairpsychologist 05-12-03 8
   RE: In Touch Magazine Article bigmike 05-12-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
He's said it more than once. It sounds like it is definitely Jen.

Probably mommy and daddy met Kirsten and put the kabosh on him marrying HER.

Now that the family and his friends have seen the tapes they've probably pointed out to him that he not only spent a hell of a lot more time with that twit than with anyone else, but also had the most romantic dates with her before the overnight trip. That's probably why he sounds a little more perceptive in this interview, FINALLY realizing that his FASCINATION with Kirsten might just have something to do with her proximity and availability as well as her good looks. (And she sure did make herself as available as possible).

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
I just read what I wrote....should be "on HIS marrying her"

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
I agree that the senior Firestones would prefer Andrew and Jen at their home for major holidays to Andrew and Kirsten. Jen is much more of a lady, understated and elegant. Kirsten is a bit loud, she has little refinement, and she is definitely a princess (and I don't mean that in the nice, Grace Kelly way).

In Andrew's assessment of his choice's skills, he mentions how capable she is and how she could fill any role at the winery. I see this as a more accurate description of Jen than of Kirsten.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
3. "Sounds like..."
...Jen to me too. I can't imagine him being stupid and/or shallow enough to pick Kirsten.

Thanks for sharing.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
5. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
Sounds like Jen to me too...but let us not forget the Trista/Charlie deal - I thought that was a sure thing too.

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
I totally agree. I truly hope so. I normally don't get caught up in all of this bachelore stuff. But, this time my whole family6 including my husband just started watching. Then I went to work and found so many on my job watching old and young black, white, latino, asian whatever. We compared notes with dates and then finally made decisions. It is totally amazing, 80% of the workers picked JEN. I HOPE AND PRAY IT IS JEN. He Andrew hasn't chosen JEN he's got a problem. Kirsten is the type that will complain through the whole relationship/marriage.

Elisa 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
Hey Guys,
I'm a newbie so be nice
Re: the mag article....do you really think he'd be that obvious? I mean ALL he seems to be able to say about Jen is that she balances him out...Do you really think he'd say that if it was really Jen he picked? I HOPE so...but I don't think so somehow.
Elisa

armchairpsychologist 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
Andrew said on the show that Jen balances him out, and we know that Kirsten is a merchandiser for a home shopping network.

In the article he said that his pick balances him out and that she can also do merchandising.

I think Andrew is really good at this game of keeping us in suspense.

bigmike 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: In Touch Magazine Article"
Hmmmmmmm..........I dunno, but it seemed to me that description of the "magic kiss" sounds a lot like Andrew and Kirsten's first kiss.

He seemed to fall in love with her the night they watched the movie.

Not sure though.

I hope it's Jen, but it's silly for me to judge the girls. I don't know them....all I've seen of them is a few hours on tv and what other jealous, vicious women say about them.

I think he and Kirsten have the best chemistry....that's my prediction.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •