The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3"
In case anybody doesn't want to have it spoiled for them, I will try to put enough fluff in here to fill the space. Do you think I've added enough filler yet?

In the order Andrew called them:

Kirsten
Tina
Jen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 djandy 04-30-03 1
   RE: Final 3 Loree 04-30-03 2
       RE: Final 3 SurvivinDawg 05-01-03 4
   RE: Final 3 SurvivinDawg 05-01-03 3
   Christina boomerang 05-01-03 6
   RE: Final 3 jewelz10 05-01-03 8
 RE: Final 3 smiley 05-01-03 5
 RE: Final 3 triednottowatch 05-01-03 7
   RE: Final 3 SurvivinDawg 05-01-03 9
 RE: Final 3 rilond 05-01-03 10
   RE: Final 3 PugsBuni 05-01-03 11
       RE: Final 3 KScott 05-01-03 15
       RE: Final 3 dajaki 05-01-03 16
       RE: Final 3 Schnookie Palookie 05-01-03 18
   RE: Final 3 Alisurra 05-06-03 22
       RE: Final 3 triednottowatch 05-06-03 23
 RE: Final 3 jkokoj 05-01-03 12
   RE: Final 3 AZ_Leo 05-01-03 13
       RE: Final 3 triednottowatch 05-01-03 14
           RE: Final 3 jkokoj 05-01-03 17
 RE: Final 3 Penelope Le Pew 05-01-03 19
 RE: Final 3 sisyphus 05-01-03 20
   RE: Final 3 jewelz10 05-01-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Final 3"
Cristina was left roseless, and acted devastated. Not only had she fallen in love with him, but she didn't see it coming. When she said in her personal video that she couldn't wait to be Mrs. Firestone and had their cake all picked out I think it scared Andrew off a bit and sealed her fate.

Kirsten's big issue was Andrew asking Kirsten's friend about the boyfriend she left behind. Kirsten made a big point about the fact that she had coached her friend on what to say and what not to say. Her friend claimed that Kirsten and her boyfriend had been broken up since the summer (and this is supposedly wintertime), but with the coaching information who knows if this it true. And in next week's previews we see her being catty about saying to Andrew that she can't believe that he could actually be falling for 3 girls at once. Translation: How could you possibly be even considering anybody else after having seen ME!

Tina seemed to open up more around her family, and it is the first private date that she's had with Andrew. Andrew recognized that Tina was playing hard-to-get, and Tina admitted that she was hard to get because she doesn't fall in love easily. Tina admitted privately that she was falling in love with Andrew, but she still seemed a bit standoffish. They did finally kiss several times, and Andrew threw up his arms in the air like he'd won a prize. We'll see if he still thinks so in the next several weeks, where the previews show that they get much closer in Hawaii.

Jen seemed very comfortable with Andrew, and they seem to have the best time together. Andrew even admits that Jen is the one that completes him the best. Which of course probably guarantees that she won't be the one picked. I like Jen the best too, so that also probably means she won't be picked. Jen's best friend drilled Andrew and hardly let him finish a sentence when she'd interrupt him. She had important questions to ask, but she could have been a little politer about it and wouldn't have come off as so aggressive and rude. She also would have been able to actually hear Andrew's answers which is the whole point of the questions, isn't it?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Final 3"
I like Jen the best too. I think Tina will be the next one left without a rose. I wonder if next week Chris will still have to tell us there is only one rose left. He seemed to think none of us could count to 3 this week. Can we count to 2?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 07:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

Don't jump on Chris TOO hard. Everything he says and does is scripted for the show. Yes, he comes in when one rose is left. That has been done on every show of every series, if I'm not mistaken. It's to add suspense for camera shots, I guess, but it's really just gotten to be the tradition.

It's almost like Jiffy on Survivor reminding us that the votes are final and the bootee must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. Dick Hatch actually made fun of that while he was there, but then after seeing it on TV said he understood the reason for it.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

05-01-03, 07:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Final 3"
I think it scared Andrew off a bit and sealed her fate.

Not only do I agree with this, but it brought something to my mind. As I was watching last night, especially in limo scenes, I got the distinct impression that Andrew isn't really in it to find a wife, but instead for the DAWdom and to have some babes giving him attention. He was definitely this way with Cristina, and maybe he was just standoffish about her.

Tina Fabulous IS standoffish, and she's arrogant, too (not that there is anything wrong with that). She may also be a bit afraid of being hurt, but the impression I got is that she's trying to be in control.

Jen's best friend WAS a little strong at the dinner table and could have been more polite, but was it just me thinking that Andrew was squirming a little bit under the questioning? And was it just me that thought he got a little hot under the collar with his "It's Me (making the decision)" speech?

As to Kirsten, I think Andrew is making a bit much out of this ex-boyfriend. Geez, how many people have actually dated two persons at the same time? I can understand him wanting to be sure of her commitment to him and to the process, but he needs to just go with it and if Kristen marries him, so what about the ex, eh?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-03, 08:49 AM (EST)
6. "Christina"
"... Cristina was left roseless, and acted devastated."

I just watched her on Good Morning America, and she said that she was clueless about Andrew not feeling more for her. This seems to clash with the statements regarding her family's reactions to his answers. Cristina said her family was somewhat disappointed that Andrew didn't show more enthusiasm for her when he was there, so how can Cristina say she didn't have a clue about his lack of interest?

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Final 3"
I am just so happy that Cristina is gone - I don't care who wins now! What does she mean "She didn't see it coming..."? WHAT? What reality TV show has she been on? And when she said, "He is making the biggest mistake of his life" ??? WHATEVER - get a grip girl! This isn't the Cristina Show!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Final 3"
Can't say I am surprised with his decision.

It was nice to see Tina open up to Andrew and actually I am surprised that he kept her around just to see if she would. I guess he might be viewing Tina as more of a challange than her actually being the one. I agree though...I don't think Andrew is really looking for a wife. He was on E news live tonight and he basically admitted he wasn't looking for a wife but rather someone to begin a relationship with that could one day lead to marriage.

I like Jen the best too. I think she is the only one there with true feelings about Andrew and true intentions. I just hope that Andrew can see what without the lights of hollywood getting in the way...

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Final 3"
Okay, first off, what's the deal with the flip flops? I know Andrew hated going to the northeast and midwest because he couldn't wear flip flops. In fact, that is now my name for Andrew.......Flip. From hereforward, I dub thee Flip.

I have to admit, I was glad to see Crisinta go. She had begun to come across as the female version of the Bachelorette's Russhole. Every time they were together, the desperation came glaring through. That biological clock was banging away so loudly, one could barely hear the conversation. When he made the comment that in the limo she was touching and hugging him too much, you just knew her fate was sealed. If she didn't see it coming, it's because she didn't WANT to see it coming.

Did anyone notice how closely to the end of the couch Kirsten sat during the rose ceremony? If the couch had been 20 feet long, she would have been that far away from the other women. She didn't look too thrilled when he called Tina either.

Ahhh, Tina. So far, she has played Flip like a virtuoso playing a violin. I don't know if he is falling for her, but I do think he is intrigued with her. If she doen't end up being the one, I guarantee she will get a shot at being a professional media whore, in any case. She has the look and she can throw up the attitude. Maybe they could do the Tina and Charlie show like Regis and Kelly.

Jen is pretty, but she is so Tapioca pudding, I don't even have much of a sense of her. However, if Andrew just wants a woman to say, "Yes Dear," and "You're right, Dear," she might be the one.

05-01-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Final 3"
Okay, first off, what's the deal with the flip flops?

I dunno, but Ryan (Trista's Ryan) was wearing them all the time in interviews, and I thought they were out of place.

"Flip".

I love it.

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Final 3"
I agree that Christina was to aggressive.
I am happy with the pick. But I'm not to sure of Tina.

Tina is to young and a bit arrogant. This could be good at times, but, she must learn to open up and show true feelings if you want to get over. She has not had much life-experence to do that.

Kirsten is hiding something. I believe she did have something going with this old boyfriend. Also, she was able to get her best friend to kinds smooth over this situation for her at this time. I just feel that Andrew need to really think over this situation with a reliable friend.

Jen is the person. I feel Andrew is blinded with Kirsten so until he cannot see that he has real chemistry with Jen. I would suppose with the position she has a an account executive you would have to be more assertive. She probably can and will if necessary.

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Final 3"
PugsBuni

Hi everyone...I'm new here...so I hope I'm doing this right. I think this is great a board to talk about The Bachelor. To be honset with you, I really don't watch alot of reality tv..I work evenings, but I'm on disability temporarily. Anyway, this is my take on the Bachelor's choice last nite. I have to say I was really glad to see Christina go. I think she came across as being possesive. My choice for him is Jen. I think she has sincere qualities. My next choice, I would have to say Fab Tina....only because I don't want him to pick Kirsten. I see her as a gold digger. I think she's catty, I also think she probably had her friend cover her a$$ last nite on the old beau. I have not cared for her since the get go. I think she knew ho to play the game with winning Andrew's friends over. So I do hope what I've read is true...that there was something going on with Tina, now. I think Kirsten think's she's got this in the bag...so why continue...I can't wait to see her reaction when and if he dumps her..

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Final 3"
Welcome aboard glad you found us. I am relatively new here as well and I love it, the people are all wonderful. There are many forms here so just jump right on in and yes you are doing this just right. Again, welcome.............

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Final 3"
Welcome Pugs! Sorry to hear you're currently on disability, but make the most of it and become addicted to RealityTV! LOL! Join us over on the Off-Topic Forum and get to know us!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Final 3"
Hi Pugs (cute name). Welcome to the boards. Glad you've joined in. Make your way over to Off Topic for some additional fun.

Alisurra 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Final 3"
>Tina is to young and a
>bit arrogant. This could
>be good at times, but,
> she must learn to
>open up and show true
>feelings if you want to
>get over.
>Kirsten is hiding something.>

I think Tina seems arrogant and standoffish. But when you think about it, why should she fawn and ooooh and aaaahhhh all over Andy right from the get-go? She hasn't had much time with him (until recently). Isn't it better to be a bit cautious? Tina-Fab shows class. I've got to say, Tina is the most poised and elegant girl on the show. She's also funny and quick as a whip. Not sure Andy can handle Tina-Fab.

Kirsten, on the other hand, is a weird little snake, isn't she? Has anyone seen how she eyes Tina-Fab? If Kirsten could hiss at her, she'd slither her long, forked tongue out of those thin lips and spit in Tina's eye.

Kirsten hates Tina because Kirsten could NEVER be a Tina-Fab. No matter HOW MUCH she tried and tried. And what's up with that Minnie Mouse voice of hers? Kirsten sounds like a squeaky toy on speed. If Kirsten wins, Andy loses. In no time, he'll be sticking grapes in his ears in hopes of shutting out that horrid, fast-forward, valley-girl diction of hers.

Jen is...nice. Pretty much Andy's type if his ex-girlfriend is any indication. Nice. And forgetable. She'll make the perfect wife.

If Jen and Kirsten are the two left, the show will become one big BLAH. It's Joe Millionaire, all over again. Zora and Sarah.
And guess who'll win? BTW: Where is Zora, anyway? She took her money and bought a horse? I'm sure she dumped Joe right after the show. But we all knew that, right?

In any case, I'm rooting for Tina-Fab (in case no one has read between the lines). A Tina/Kirsten competition will be worth watching. Anything else, will be snooze-time.

05-06-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Final 3"
I agree Alisurra. I don't really read Tina as arrogant. I just see her as self-confident and poised. I have contended all along that she has played the whole game (and that is what it is) just right. Now she will continue to warm up to Andrew until it gets as hot as she wants it to get.

I also agree about Kirsten. She is a gorgeous woman, but there is just plain meanness behind those dark eyes. She would be perfectly cast as the evil girl on a show like Melrose Place.

Oh, I forgot Jen. And that's just the problem with Jen. It's easy to forget she's even there.

Imagine what a BORING show it would have been if Liz and Jen had been the last two. I kind of miss Amber for the comic relief. "Hic. Oh, 'scuse me, I don't normally get drunk. Where's the john, I need to puke. Liz, would you hold my hair?"

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Final 3"
Why on earth did they choose Andrew. I have changed my mind about this guy in the last 2 weeks. I originally thought he was cute and a little shy. Now I know he is just young, immature and definitly not looking to get married. Geesh dude if you wanted a dating service use your friends and family.

I am bummed that his intentions are not true. There are ladies like Liz and Cristina that are truly getting hurt.

I liked Tina a little more last night. Jen is the most relaxed and at ease I think. Kirstin is a little fake. The whole boyfriend thing is bugging me. I think she was leading the boyfriend on. If Andrew does not pick her she wants to have someone waiting in the wings.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final 3"
>I am bummed that his intentions are not true.

As opposed to how sincere the last 2 bachelors were?

Sorry, couldn't resist

05-01-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Final 3"
Excellent point. Looks like the BachelorETTE has been the only sincere one thus far. These bachelors are making men look bad. Actually, 95% of the people involved make humanity look bad. Ain't it fun?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Final 3"
**giggles** at AZ! I was really hoping at the start of this season that Andrew would be different. Boy was I wrong!

They really should have chosen from the last batch of men on the Bachlorette.

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Final 3"
I m glad that Cristina is gone! She is aggressive.

I hope that Jen wins Andrew's love.

Kristen seems to carry her baggage and could not let it go just yet.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Final 3"
Hi guys....great site. I have been reading for a while now and decided to join in the discussion, pretty good discussions.

Well, I just wanted to enter my two pnneies worth to the discussion. I am not an avid fan but somehow I always end up watching it I am more into this season then I was the previous 2 and I saw all of the bachelorette. I am still really confused that these girls really think they can find a husband on TV, and the guys are so young I think they are pretty much in it as a fulfilment of a some fantasy of having 25 girls fawing all over them but be that as it may they are there to provide us with a show. The guys are so far 2-0 and this one will be no different so it will be 3-0. A strike out. The bachelorette so far have worked out but will it really work out.
Another thing I have noticed is the behaviour of the women compared to the men..have any one else also noticed this. the men pretty much got along very well with each other but oh no not so the women...anyway that is it.

one more thing, christina had to go she was too old and showing it...did anyone see her close up at the rose ceremony...she will be needing plastice surgery soon ..probably andrew saw that...tina fab .. I like her even though she has that smirk of a smile and I think she will fit andrew very well, jen is okay but that is just it she is just okay, I for some reason I don't think andrew is looking for okay...kirsten has the dazzle he wants but I sort of see some selfishness which will not play very well in a realtionship....and the man himself...well, do you really believe that he cannot find a suitable mate form among family friends and business associations..pleeease. He is just playing.

OK OK to long for a first post....forgive me

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Final 3"
I think you are so totally correct. I mean, Get Real - Poor little rich boy has to go on TV to find a bride! Do we look as stupid as those girls boo hooing in the back of the limo when they get sent home?
The difference in the way the guys behaved to the way the girls behave is totally opposite. The guys had a great time and had the attitude of 'so what if I don't win, I am havin' a good time and gettin' all the free booze I want while I am here' - Although I did think that if Ryan hadn't have won - he would have been a basket case. But that is another posting...Anyhoo - I guess that is why we have more Bachelor shows instead of Bachelorette shows because women are way more entertaining clawing at each other and putting their..umm.. assets out there.
As for Cristina - have I told ya'll how glad I am to have her gone? She was all hair - and she didn't even really have a hairstyle!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •