The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LatinBombshell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
The whole premise of the show is RIDICULOUS-but I still love to watch!! This is my opinion of the women on the show....

Christina is an OLD HAG and a psycho and she should have been booted off the show weeks ago!!!!!

Kirsten is a spoiled, immature, b*tch who needs to grow up. She behaves like a high school girl. She should definitely NOT be chosen!

Liz was an absolute PSYCHO and an emotional MESS. There is NO WAY that a person can or SHOULD have feelings for a person they JUST met........She is RETARDED and emotionally UNSTABLE. If she had been chosen-she would be on PROZAC and seeing a shrink within the first year of their marriage.

Anne-Michelle was not as hot as the other girls-not only in the looks category-but she also lacked personality-no spark-no chemistry between them-It was good that she left. The whole premise of the show is to keep us on pins and needles. Viewers love drama and she was boring to watch.

Jen I feel the same about Jen as i do about Anne-Michelle, except-Jen is way HOTTER, but unfortunately just as boring in my opinion. We the viewers, like to see soap opera-style drama. Jen is just too zzzzzzzzzzzz................

Tina Fabulous is perfect for the show. She adds just the right amount of spice. She is like the Erica Cain of "reality TV"-the woman we all love to hate. I actually like her however. I like her style and her confidence. She is just the type of woman that Andrew is looking for. He said he wanted a woman who could fit just about anywhere and Tina seems able to handle herself in any situation.

Lets just keep in mind here that all these women were chosen to keep us watching. It is not really "REALITY TV". The producers choose these women based on how much drama they can lend to the show to keep us hooked so their ratings will increase....(and it works!) They manipulate us by editting the show so we will think that we know what the fianl outcome will be-until the "surprise twist" in the end....(Remember Trista&Ryan?) I seriously doubt if Andrew has anything to do with the final decision.

I can't believe I wasted so much time typing this..........I need a LIFE....
and so do YOU for reading this!! lol : )

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! Schnookie Palookie 04-25-03 1
 RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! triednottowatch 05-01-03 2
 RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! jeannemarie97 05-02-03 3
   RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! PugsBuni 05-02-03 4
       RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! triednottowatch 05-02-03 5
       RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure! jewelz10 05-05-03 7
 Tina Fabuwhat? xenagurl 05-02-03 6
   RE: Tina Fabuwhat? Loree 05-05-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
Hi LatinBombshell. Welcome to the boards.
Yes, I read your post and I do need a life LOL

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
I think I have a life. BECAUSE I AM POSTING THIS AT WORK!!!!!!!

LOL

Welcome.

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
I absolutely agree with almost everything that you said. Your characterizations(sp?) of each woman were spot on.

And I also believe that ABC wants to be sure that the Bachelor/Bachelorette picks a diverse and interesting group of finalists so that those last 4 shows will bring in the viewership. So I'd agree that they have a lot to say about whom he chooses for the last four and maybe even three. But I would think that they'd be discussing this with him all the way through and they would be pretty much in synch. I think that he'd have the final say on the last one and would be allowed to nix someone they wanted whom he found really distasteful. I think ABC chose Christina for the final 4 for instance, in order to have a Portugese girl from Newark, New Jersey (Newark is rough country but the Portugese neighborhood is a little oasis unto itself). You couldn't get much further away from Andrew's background. I think that Andrew, left to his own devices, would have picked Liz rather than Christina. But then the show wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.

Most of all, I agree with your last comment about getting a life! There is so much else I should be doing instead of this........oh, well....nothing too interesting at the moment...

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
Good morning all. ...thought I'd check out to see what's happening with Andrew...I can't believe how freakin anxious I'm getting to find out who he picks...nothing like wishing your life away for the last segment...gosh..I really need to get a life here. Anyway...found this chat..thought you all might want to read it. http://chat.msn.com/msnlive_feature.msnw?id=artist/andrewfirestone

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
Thanks for providing us that link, PugsBuni. That was entertaining. He's almost more personable in print than he is on camera.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor=Guilty Pleasure!"
Thanks for the link. Andrew seems a little more personable chatting than he does on TV.

xenagurl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
6. "Tina Fabuwhat?"
Where did the name Tina Fabulous come from? I missed a few episodes and I am lost. Thanks for the help!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tina Fabuwhat?"
The other girls said they gave her that name because she always had to be so dressed up. Even going to the farm in heels.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •