The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

ABC released the following episode description late last week in one of of their May Sweeps press releases:

THE BACHELOR - EPISODE 307 - WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) - Andrew goes on exciting and romantic trips to Park City, UT, Scottsdale, AZ, and Honolulu, HI, with the three remaining women, and must present roses to only two women. Who will go home heartbroken?

Park City is outside Salt Lake City and is home to the former Winter Olympic facilities. Scottsdale is (simply enough) in Arizona...

Let's take a look at the following vidcaps:

KIRSTEN & ANDREW IN PARK CITY

JEN & ANDREW IN ARIZONA

...and is this Tina & Andrew in Hawaii???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... Schnookie Palookie 04-22-03 1
   RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... jewelz10 04-22-03 3
 RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... dajaki 04-22-03 2
 RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... PepeLePew13 04-23-03 4
   RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... TourGirl 04-23-03 6
   RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... kelsch 04-24-03 9
 RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... smiley 04-23-03 5
 RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... Shy Gnome 04-24-03 7
   RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps &... Schnookie Palookie 04-24-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
Thanks for the vidcaps and episode descriptions Webby. Looks like you have the final 3 all wrapped up. I'm just extremely happy to see Christina and Liz are not there. Phew.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
Amen to that! Cristina finally clawed her way off the show!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
This was actually pretty easy to figure out since I was able to do it last week. See vidcaps post from last Wednesday. Now smugly patting myself on back since ABC couldn't outwit me.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 05:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"

>
>

Just a thought and something to watch out for, perhaps... but I don't get a good vibe from these two pictures -- see where Andrew is holding onto Tina's forearm instead of in the hand? I'm wondering if they're having a disagreement of some sort and Andrew is trying to reason with Tina...

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
I definitely agree. Also, look at the movement of the water around their legs. If you compare the water around his legs to hers, it looks like she is walking, while he is running, maybe to catch up with her. Whatever the reason is, I'm pretty sure he's moving faster than her, and I'm sure his legs are longer than hers, so there would be no logical reason for that if they're walking together.

Sara

kelsch 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

Is that his watch she is wearing on her left arm?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
You could be on to something SB. I guess we will have to see who he gets rid of tonight.

Shy Gnome 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
Re. Tina and Andrew in Hawaii. Since when did Tina's arse double in size? I agree that Kirsten and Jen are in UT and AZ caps, and that Tina must be in Hawaii since it isn't Cristina, but it would appear to me that Tina has packed on about 20 lbs to the caboose and upper legs (not to mention appears in a tiff with Andy).

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Final 3 uncovered via vidcaps & press release *SPOILERS*"
Hi Shy Gnome. Welcome. Don't be shy and keep posting. Come over and visit Off Topic. It's lots of fun and great people there.

I did notice Tina's butt looked a little bigger in the pic above but figured it's just the angle of the pic or something.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •