The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

vito139 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
picked Her over Anne-Michelle, She seemed like such a Cool- catch, Where that false-pride filled and arrogant Tina un-fab... walks around with that dishonest stay away from me and my stage-presence smile
.... ANDREW are you out of your mind... OPEN YOUR EYE'S.. He even stated tonight that She turns Her head, acting as if it is a privilege for Him to even kiss Her on the cheek..

UGH... that viper makes me ill

.. or maybe that's the point keep a negative presence to keep the ratings..???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He SurvivinDawg 04-24-03 1
   RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He smiley 04-24-03 2
 RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He jkokoj 04-24-03 3
   RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He SurvivorBlows 04-24-03 5
       RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He Schnookie Palookie 04-24-03 7
 RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He SurvivorBlows 04-24-03 4
   RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He dajaki 04-24-03 8
       RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He SurvivinDawg 04-28-03 11
 RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He rilond 04-24-03 6
 RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He kiki_k 04-24-03 9
   RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He triednottowatch 04-28-03 10
       Scripting SurvivinDawg 04-28-03 12
           RE: Scripting jeannemarie97 04-29-03 13
               RE: Scripting SurvivinDawg 04-29-03 14
               RE: Scripting jeannemarie97 04-29-03 15
                   RE: Scripting Drive My Car 04-29-03 16
                   RE: Scripting Wheezy 04-29-03 17
                       RE: Scripting jeannemarie97 04-30-03 18
                           RE: Scripting Wheezy 04-30-03 19
 Tina, mmH, A change of heart ? vito139 04-30-03 20
   Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen popagina 04-30-03 21
       RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen Loree 04-30-03 22
           RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen jewelz10 05-01-03 23
           RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen Silvergirl1 05-01-03 24
               RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen PugsBuni 05-01-03 25
                   RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen jewelz10 05-01-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-03, 06:51 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
walks around with that dishonest stay away from me and my stage-presence smile

He even stated tonight that She turns Her head, acting as if it is a privilege for Him to even kiss Her on the cheek..

This concept is called "playing hard to get", and it is apparently working with Andrew.

Andrew's choices have surprised me on several occasions. I wouldn't fool with Tina, either, but apperently either he likes her or the producers are bringing her along....

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
exactly Dawg...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Hubby and I were surprised at the Tina Fab choice. Playing hard to get is working here.

I cannot stand Kristina. All she does is complain and whine. What did she think that she was the only one to get the guy when she came on this show. She continually has complained about the "group" dates! WTF?!

I wish Ann-Michelle would have made it. I am glad Liz did not get choosen. That girl is way too needy and truly has some emotional issues. GET HELP LIZ!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Anne-Michelle was a goner from the beginning, she never got any face time.

One thing I thought was kinda funny in a evil way was when Andrew called Cristina over before the ceremony and maybe it was me, but basically seemed to say "you're different from all the other young hottees in there, you're a 30 year old old maid..."

(OK, those weren't the words he used, but based on her reaction, that seemed to be the message that the insecure Cristina seemed to be thinking... at least until Andrew kinda seemed to try and recover from the "mature" phrasing that he'd used.)

-SB

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
LOL I noticed that also Webby and I loved it (I'm a little evil too hehe).

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
>acting as if it is a privilege for
>Him to even kiss Her on the cheek..

I musta missed the part of the contract where she signed away the right to refuse a kiss in order to appear on the show.

They can refuse a rose right -- then why not a kiss?

I dunno your background, but where I come from it is considered a privilege to kiss any woman... even if you are "The Bachelor" and you're both a couple of big media whores looking for your 15 minutes.

-SB

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Personally, I think she's smart not to kiss Andrew on the mouth. The guy has kissed everyone, often right in a row. Line up girls! It's time for Andrew to wetly smooch each of you! Blech. She may be playing "hard to get," but she's also playing "hard to infect."

04-28-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
"hard to infect" LOL! Love it!...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Andrew will get rid of Christina at the next show and Tina at the following. Tina will be one of the remaining 3 "NOT" remaining 2.

The final two will be Jen and Kirsten. I'm hoping he will come to his senses or something and pick Jen. But, one never knows.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

Christina reeks of skankdom -- and my assets she's 30 -- yeah, about 7 years ago. I thinks Andrew is only keeping her around so he can get lucky.
also, I think Kirsten is going to be second runner-up ala Charlie on the Bachelorette -- remember how Trista went on and on about the "chemistry" she had with Charlie -- reminds me a lot about the way Andrew is talking about Kristen. Also, what is up with those hideous eyebrows? ugh!
He is going to choose Jen (if he's smarter than he looks) or Tina (if he is about as smart as he looks).

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

I'm your Venus/I'm your fire/At your desire

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Tina ugh.. I can't believe He"
Well, I have a different take on Tina. I think she is offering her cheek, building up to that first kiss on the lips. Then when it happens, she's gonna put one on him that will make his head spin. Of course, I could be wrong, she may just be a beyotch, but she seems like she is playing it cool and has a plan.

Regarding Christina, it almost seems like her staying was scripted. The clash between she and Tina is much more entertaining than the dynamic between, say, Christina and Liz or Anne-Michelle. Of course, it could be like you say and he just thinks he can get lucky with Christina. LOL.

I think as we watch this, we sometimes forget that some of these people are 22 and 23. Lots of these girls are just that - girls.

04-28-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
12. "Scripting"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-03 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

I suspect that ABC does a lot of scripting for at least some of these contestants. Thinking back to the Bachelorette, one couldn't understand why some guys were brought along (especially stalker Russ) and others let go, and in this latest Bachelor we have some of the same things going on.

I personally believe that Andrew has his final 2, perhaps final 1 firmly in mind (Kirsten), and the others are just showtime fodder.

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-03, 04:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Scripting"
So you believe that ABC has purposely allowed us to see what a conniving, unkind person Kirsten is by editing the tape to let us know that she does not feel any necessity to extend herself in any way to another human being unless she has something to gain from the transaction. They've allowed us to hear her use some unsavoury language, unbefitting the wife of a Firestone as well as to witness her state directly to the camera "she's not so fabulous!" when talking about Tina, in a very jealous, childish and ungracious manner.

You actually believe that ABC would edit the tape such that the future wife of Andrew Firestone would appear selfish and catty?? Even if his final choice were that way, they would definitely edit in a way that she would appear "normal" at least, not someone whom no other girl in the house could stand!

I'm amused by the Ayn Rand quote in light of your analysis of the outcome of this contest.

04-29-03, 07:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Scripting"
I'm not trying to be mean to a newbie, but I genuinely have no idea what message you're trying to get across in your post.

For your whole first paragraph ("So you believe that..."), my response would be "Well, DUH!"

And your last comment about the Ayn Rand quote also seems to have no relevance to anything I posted above, so if you'd be so kind as to expand on what you're trying to say, I'll be delighted to discuss it further.

04-29-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Scripting"
Dawg:

I'm amused because you obviously consider yourself quite the sophisticate in matters of television editing and scripting, really on the "qui vive" there, eh? Don't worry, you didn't insult this writer. I saw that your pick for the winner WAS, in fact, Kirsten, DUH?

Have you just lately fallen upon Ayn Rand and does she explain it all to you? Do you see any CONTRADICTION between all your clap trap about ABC scripting for these people and then believing that the final pick would be some little twirp?

The Ayn Rand thing is a whole other story.....that stuff is old.....except for her ideas about churches being built low because religion is about people; doing good for/to one another and not just worrying about one's selfish little relationship with God. That would go down well with the current very vocal Christians of a certain political persuasion, wouldn't it?

Jeannemarie, Newbie

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Scripting"
Welcome JeanneMarie,
Nice to have you with us.
Hope you check out some of the others forums we have on this site.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scripting"

Welcome, JeanneMarie97. My name is Wheezy.
Have you found Off Topic yet? Go start a thread over there and I'll bet you be welcomed warmly!

Just doing the rounds, and I agree what all y'all said. Carry on.

(hey everybody, like my new wings?)

WHEEEEZE

Just when you least expect it...ICECAT.

04-30-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Scripting"
"Wheezy":

The thread that I was replying to was called "Tina ugh...I can't believe....".
The person known as "Dawg" entered the thread and carried on the discourse but changed his heading to "Scripting"? Have you heard of a load of B.S.?

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Scripting"
Careful JM,

Not sure how familiar you are with Survivor Blows, but up at the top of the page you'll read a little disclaimer. I enjoyed reading your posts, but please be sure not to begin personal attacks, as I am sure you would never do. Just a friendly word of advice.

And it's fine to change the subject line to whatever you want, feel free to change it back next time you post.

Now, what am I even doing in this forum? I don't even watch this show.

Back to Off Topic for me.
*waves to the friends above and special hello to Webby*

WHEEEEZE

Just when you least expect it...ICECAT.

vito139 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
20. "Tina, mmH, A change of heart ?"
Well... Well.. tonight She mellowed out and let Her defenses down and became appealing enough for me to keep an open mind about Her.... but I still like Jen or Kirsten... one of the other 2 I don't think will be around after 10

popagina 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
21. "Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"
Tina is definitely the hottest looking one and she's definitely playing the hard-to-get type. Maybe that's a turn-on for Andrew and that's why he keeps her around.

Did you see Kirsten's home in Florida - it's a mansion! Maybe she's richer than Mr. Firestone himself. Looks like financially they'll be the most compatible.

I love Jen; I think she's the most genuine one, and she's smart in being realistic about Andrew deciding on her b/c she's different from Kirsten and if Andrew likes Kirsten, Jen and Andrew won't be able to match.

It'll be interesting who Andrew will eliminate next - I think it'll be Jen or Tina, unfortunately. I think the Firestone family will want Tina b/c she looks she looks like a Firestone spokeswoman model.

Christina had Andrew meet too many family members - probably freaked Andrew out.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Andrew was probably scared of the food at Cristina's too. LOL!

I just never saw any chemistry between Andrew and Cristina. She came on too desperate.

I think Jen is the best fit for him. But he sure seems attracted to Kirsten. I just don't know if she really is over the old boyfriend. Why did she need to coach her friend and why does her friend think Kirsten has to talk to the old boyfriend if she is picked by Andrew? I think the old boyfriend is Kirsten's back-up if this doesn't work out.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"
What is the deal with the ex-boyfriend questions? Does Andrew think that none of these girls have ever DATED anyone before coming on this show?

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"

I just never saw any chemistry between Andrew and Cristina. She came on too desperate.

I think he could see that she was too controlling, at least, IMHO. She also threw that "make me Mrs. Firestone" comment at him and that was stupid.

How dumb was it that she cried and made that little "biggest mistake of his life" comment. That just reinforces that he did the right thing.

Just started watching this week.

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

I agree...she should have been gone a couple of weeks ago. I think she was way too desperate. I guess being 30, she thought that her biological clock was ticking down.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Tina vs. Kirsten vs. Jen"
Biological clock ticking...
That gong was deafening!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •