The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrew doesn't sounds like he's exactly running to the altar..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrew doesn't sounds like he's exactly running to the altar..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-03 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Based on a quote from an article Andrew gave in this week's US Magazine, Andrew doesn't sound like he's exactly rushing off to the altar with whichever woman he selected... if fact, it sounds like they aren't even engaged. Anyone have a copy of the magazine to read the full article?

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/74045.htm

Well, it appears that Andrew Firestone, star of the latest "Bachelor," did indeed end up with one of the women on the show, which ends May 19.

Firestone gave US Weekly a peek at his first post-show rendezvous with his final pick, or "The Chosen One," in show parlance - with the couple cooking dinner, sipping wine and playing Trivial Pursuit. "We kept the shades drawn," Firestone tells US. "We talked about where we saw this whole thing going."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrew doesn't sounds like he's... Femme 04-29-03 1
 RE: Andrew doesn't sounds like he's... dajaki 04-30-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Andrew doesn't sounds like he's exactly running to the altar..."
I wouldn't be surprised. He seems a touch immature to be getting married. I think this will end a la Aaron and Helene.

Just not sensing any sincerity.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Andrew doesn't sounds like he's exactly running to the altar..."
Should any of us be surprised if The Bachelor couples don't hightail it for the Chapel on the Strip in Vegas? My husband and I dated for 5 1/2 years before we married. We certainly can't expect them to say "I do" after knowing each other for only a few months and under such strange circumstances. If any of these couples have a genuine, loving relationship, then I'm glad for them. I don't care if they ever actually get married.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •