The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-13, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Yeah, I know the finale to this debacle doesn't start for another 17 hours almost, but I'm on here now so might as well start this sucker. By now most of us, including some who wish otherwise, know what the spoilers say, and by now most if not all of us know all about last week's debacle of an episode. So if you have any views on the remainder of this load of manure, feel free to let 'em fly, right here in this thread.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... CSHS79 08-05-13 1
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 2
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Ants 08-05-13 3
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 4
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 5
               RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... rachelOH63 08-05-13 6
                   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 7
                       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 8
                           RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 11
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Ants 08-05-13 9
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Ants 08-05-13 10
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 12
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Ants 08-05-13 13
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 15
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Round Robin 08-05-13 14
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Ants 08-05-13 16
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and... Flowerpower 08-06-13 18
 The next Bachelor is... Round Robin 08-05-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-05-13, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Since there wasn't an Offical Rose Ceremony Brooks is still in the running technically. Although in my book, as much as she says she loves him, she'd be a fool for accepting an apology from him.
More to the point, if she had listened to what Brooks said when they spoke of where they were at weeks ago, the minute he wasn't on the same page as she was, she should have had second thoughts about Brooks. More importantly, the week she had the previous contestants on, she should have taken advantage of them and had them question the guys and listended to their advice.
So I say Desiree if you're smart you chose Drew or at least he's offered the lead for next season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-05-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
BTW, the choice for the next Bachelor is to be announced during ATFR tonight.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-13, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-13 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

I feel bad for Des. I do. They way the show's set up, she's not allowed, at say week 4, to choose Brooks and be done with it. The producers force the lead to choose 21 out of 25, 18 out of 21 (or whatever the real numbers are) and slowly whittle down the number of contestants, EVEN IF the lead has made up his/her mind half way through the show.

OTOH, we did see Des passionately making out with both Drew and Chris during last week's episode, despite the fact that she had made up her mind that she was going to choose Brooks. If Brooks did change his mind and come back, I wonder how he felt as he watched that.

Looking forward to tonight's episode.

08-05-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
She's taking them on one more date each. I doubt it does them any good.

08-05-13, 08:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Goodbye Drew. That was not a shock. Wouldn't be shocked to see him get the Bachelor gig either.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Hope it is Drew now -- as the next Bachelor!

08-05-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Well it sure looks like Brooks ain't coming back.

08-05-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Reality Steve just got his batting average lowered.

08-05-13, 10:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
After listening to the 3 of them, I think Des wound up with the right guy.

08-05-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-13 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

Good luck to them. I liked Chris, but was never blown away with him.

Brooks is looking good.

08-05-13, 10:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
That was nice of Brooks - "On group dates, I saw the way she looked at Chris. It was apparent."

08-05-13, 10:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Brooks did the right thing by removing himself from the process if he knew it wasn't gonna work.

08-05-13, 10:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Brooks is history. Looks that way (for Des, I mean). Seems like she really is in love with Chris.

She seems so real, like Ashley. I hope Des and Chris are as lucky as Ashley and JP.

08-05-13, 10:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
What JP and Chris have in common is that they are good guys who were there when their ladies really needed them and did what was needed. That's why they got picked.

08-05-13, 10:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Chris, you and your freaking poems!

08-05-13, 10:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Pablo!!!

I'll be watching! Who's watching with me???

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-13, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
I was happy that Chris was the final bachelor. I liked him the best all along, and I really felt that he was sincere. Drew, while very handsome, just didn't have much personality, imo. Juan Pablo on the other hand....GREAT choice for the next bachelor. He's adorable! This season didn't do much for me, in fact it was a low point. I suspect that Juan Pablo will bump it up a notch!

08-05-13, 10:55 PM (EST)
17. "The next Bachelor is..."
...Juan Pablo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •