The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-29-13, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
I won't be home in time to watch much of this or comment on it, so feel free to do so. A lot of hype in the previews, but I suspect some of it is BS.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... Ants 07-29-13 1
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... samboohoo 07-30-13 2
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... JoeGazillionaire 07-30-13 3
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... JoeGazillionaire 07-30-13 4
               To JoeGazillionaire AyaK 07-30-13 5
                   RE: To JoeGazillionaire JoeGazillionaire 07-30-13 7
                       RE: To JoeGazillionaire Ants 07-30-13 8
       To Boo AyaK 07-30-13 6
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... Ants 07-30-13 10
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight ... Ants 07-30-13 9
   Des's Men CSHS79 07-31-13 11
       RE: Des's Men Ants 08-01-13 12
           Frank & Ali CSHS79 08-01-13 13
               RE: Frank & Ali Ants 08-01-13 14
           RE: Des's Men JoeGazillionaire 08-02-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
THAT was different.

I was wondering why they had Des saying, for WEEKS now, "Brooks is the one" . . . "I'm going to choose Brooks," . . . "Brooks is the one for me . . . "

They had never done that before. They probably had many Bachs or 'ettes tell the producers, "I'm going to choose Courtney" or "I'm going to choose Catherine" etc. They just never aired it. The whole point was to keep us guessing. The didn't want to give it away like that. So, why did the do that with Brooks? Well, I got my answer tonight.

Looking forward to next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-13, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
I haven't watched yet, but I'm not completely unspoiled. I do find it interesting that the previews for next week really show nothing. I've been more a casual viewer this year. Previews showing nothing tells me Brooks comes back and they don't want us to know until next week.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-13, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
I'm behind like 6 episodes. My tivo recorded only 1 1/2 hours because I ran out of memory. So I guess I might be forced to watch this online and spoil the surprise since I haven't seen the previous 6 episodes---these things are 2 hours each! I need 48 hours per day.... 10 hours just to fritter away on trivial stuff like reality tv and chatting on the phone.

07-30-13, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
By the way, how are they scheduling this series now? Does the Bachelor come out in the fall? I guess they've done away with Bachelor Pad? Which dates do they release these shows? I don't watch Dancing with the stars anymore so I'd rather see one of these love dating shows. I wish someone would do one of these love related to money type shows again (For Love or Money, Joe Millionaire)

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "To JoeGazillionaire"
Bachelor Pad was axed for the season because the producers didn't want a repeat of Season 2, where everybody knew almost everybody else and so there was only strategy, not any real romance (with one exception).

The next edition of The Bachelor has not been filmed yet, because ABC hasn't officially picked the next bachelor. There was some talk about dipping back to earlier in the series for a new bachelor. Right now, though, the buzz is that Juan Pablo will get the gig, although they aren't sure how to handle the women meeting his daughter Camilla.

07-30-13, 04:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: To JoeGazillionaire"
Thanks Ayak.

Yeah, I didn't like the whole strategy thing with the Bachelor Pad...takes the reason why we watch these shows--ogling the eye candy and relating to the romantic woes or highs.

Yes, some fans, (Ok Ants, I know you want) Juan Pablo for the next bachelor...but after the Juan Pablo version....I hope they start casting some new blood like they did early in the show's history. No more bachelors/ettes doing the fake awkward thing of going onto the new claiming to be in love with insert contestant just so they can audition for more air time. I think they should just have 2 Bachelor shows and 1 Bachelorette show per year... maybe even have a duel (2 bachelors) situation. Survivor cranks these out so I don't know why the Bachelor can't have 2 shows per year.

07-30-13, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: To JoeGazillionaire"
Go Juan Pablo.

Actually, I like the retread formula. I guess I'm the only one. I like that you are already familiar with the person. I knew and liked Des before her season started, so I looked forward to her season.

I read that Bachelor Pad is coming back next summer (yay!), but it was on ABC's forum, just some poster, so I don't know if it's true or not.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-13, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "To Boo"
I agree.

07-30-13, 07:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
With all the hot guys this season, you haven't watched much? I've thoroughly enjoyed Des's season. One of the bloggers explained that the producers got a lot of Des's guys from modeling agencies.
That explains all the gorgeous men.

Des is a lucky girl. Well, until last night, anyway.

07-30-13, 07:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Overnight Dates"
I guess no one told Brooks that the Lead (Bach or 'ette) is not allowed to say the words, "I love you."

They can find creative ways to say it. AshLee told Sean, "I love you," and Sean said, "I'm gonna tell you every day." They can't, however, say those three words I & love & you.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-31-13, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Des's Men"
I give Bryden a lot of credit for leaving when he did since it was early on (Episode 2 or 3). Brooks on the other hand gives me feelings of this is Frank and Ali all over again. But at least he didn't go to the fantasy Suite and tell her the next day at the Rose Ceremony he can't continue.
As for the ending, I can understand Des's tears. After all, she was so certain about Brooks so why shouldn't she question if she should trust her feelings for Drew & Chris? But why would Des offer Drew the Fantasy Suite card IN the Fantasy Suite because their dinner on the beach got rained out? She could have taken him anywhere to offer him the card but she offered him the card IN the Fantasy Suite. Plus they booted the camera guys out very quickly and it was reported Des had a steamy time with one of the guys and it clearly wasn't Chris.
So I say all reports of Des being with Brooks are wrong!!!!After all, as much as she cares for Brooks why would she trust he wouldn't break her heart again?

08-01-13, 02:30 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Des's Men"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

"But at least he didn't go to the fantasy Suite and tell her the next day at the Rose Ceremony he can't continue."

OUCH! Who is this Frank guy? Either she's horrible in bed or he's a class A ho. I wish I'd seen her season.

I dunno how Des could take Brooks back after him telling her that it just wasn't there for him. In the limo, he said that he'd hoped that she felt more strongly for Drew or Chris because it would have made it easier for him.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-13, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Frank & Ali"
Ali's a previous Bachelorette & Frank was a frontrunner during her season. He left when they got to the Fantasy Dates and no he didn't go thru with their date and tell her in the morning. When he and Ali met up he immediately broke her heart just like Brooks did to Desiree.
But truthfully, Frank should've told her before the Rose Ceremony after the hometown dates. Before he & Ali met for that date, he visited his ex and they were shown talking about their relationship. He then went thru the Hometown Rose Ceremony & Kirk got cut. If Frank were a real man he would've told Ali after the hometowns since it was the perfect opening.
Brook's tld Desiree that when they were apart he didn't seem to miss her as much as he felt he should have. when he saw her his feelings returned but it took a minute. This should've told him to leave on his own like Brydwn did. But I think Brooks liked having his ego stroked.

08-01-13, 08:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Frank & Ali"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

I know who Ali is because she makes appearances now and again. I just didn't watch her season because I didn't watch back then. So, he didn't go through with the fantasy suite night. That's good because I was thinking he was a complete dog.

I'm feeling bad for Des right now. I've liked her all along.

08-02-13, 02:05 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Des's Men"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13
>AT 02:35 AM (EST)

>
>"But at least he didn't go
>to the fantasy Suite and
>tell her the next day
>at the Rose Ceremony he
>can't continue."
>
>OUCH! Who is this Frank
>guy? Either she's horrible
>in bed or he's a
>class A ho. I
>wish I'd seen her season.
>
>
>I dunno how Des could take
>Brooks back after him telling
>her that it just wasn't
>there for him. In
>the limo, he said that
>he'd hoped that she felt
>more strongly for Drew or
>Chris because it would have
>made it easier for him.
>

Probably lousy in bed. A lot of times these guys end up picking the girls that you don't expect after the fantasy suite dates.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •