The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-24-13, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
If somebody else wants to do a play by play on tonight's episode, go right ahead. I can't do it, because my digital cable signal is bad tonight.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-24-13 1
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-24-13 2
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-24-13 3
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-24-13 4
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Ants 06-24-13 9
       Chris's Date CSHS79 06-25-13 17
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-24-13 5
   RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-24-13 6
 Previews Round Robin 06-24-13 7
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Ants 06-24-13 8
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-25-13 10
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Ants 06-25-13 11
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Round Robin 06-25-13 12
               RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Ants 06-25-13 15
               You Forget Jake CSHS79 06-25-13 18
                   RE: You Forget Jake Round Robin 06-26-13 19
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five jbug 06-25-13 13
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Ants 06-25-13 16
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five Farmie 06-25-13 14
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five realityretreat 06-26-13 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-24-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Did hear enough through my crappy digital zignal to know that Bryden pulled himself out of the running on the 1 on 1 date, and Ben and Michael will be on the 2 on 1 date. Other guys to go on the group date.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-24-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Somehow Chris wound up subbing for Bryden on the rest of the 1 on 1. Rose City!

06-24-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Didn't catch who got group date rose. Very awkward 2 on 1 date now being shown.

06-24-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Ben gets the ax. Guys back at the hotel all happy.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-24-13, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Brooks got the group date rose.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-13, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Chris's Date"
It was actually Chris's date to start with, Bryden interupted the date. He didn't want to wait any longer to pull himself out of the running. Granted he could've waited and pulled Des aside before the group date but he didnh't.

06-24-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
5. "Rose Ceremony"
There was no cocktail party.

06-24-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
Did find out Brooks got the group date rose. Mikey T. got the ax.

06-24-13, 10:02 PM (EST)
7. "Previews"
Looks like more crap to hit the fan next week.

06-24-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Well, my fav guy is gone. Bryden. I didn't quite catch what he said. His feelings weren't there? His feeling were there, but he wasn't sure about her feelings? He had feelings for her, but it was too hard seeing her have feelings for other guys? Anyway, he's gone.

It's no surprise that Mikey's gone. On his way out, he said that he was a guy who was genuine, was raised right, would've treated her great. That's all true, but there was just no chemistry (on her part). If it isn't there, it just isn't there. You can't force those feelings.

Glad Ben's gone. I don't know why she didn't use the 2 on 1 to get rid of a no-chemistry guy, like Mikey, but I'm not disappointed that Ben's out. He was kinda too slick.

06-25-13, 01:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
I think Ben is a bull$hitter and is full of himself, and is also not there for the right reasons, as James will be revealed to be next week according to the previews. Ben is in this for whatever he can get out of it for himself, Desiree or no Desiree. Sure, he would've loved to have had Desiree, but I think he's one of these "any port in a storm" kind of guys who's looking for a parking place for his you-know-what and Desiree and his kid don't really matter. A big phony IMO.

06-25-13, 08:15 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Kind of disappointed in James. Good looking guy. If it's true that he said all these things, why don't they air it? Maybe they're saving for the MTA. Maybe he said it off camera, although that's hard to imagine because there are cameras everywhere.

Brooks is my new fav, now that Bryden's gone. I'm hoping Bryden will make an appearance at the MTA. I can't quite see him as the next bachelor, but you never know.

06-25-13, 09:41 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Bryden won't be the next Bach. If he wanted that he'd have BS'ed Des and stuck around as long as he could. Plus he has a GF back home also. James won't get to be the Bach as he wants. 6th place is a little too far back, and if the producers have any of that on video or audio, they'll rule James out right away. Fleiss doesn't like anybody to make an a$$ of him, which is why he hates Reality Steve so much, and guys like James, Bryden, Brad and Ben make an a$$ of Fleiss bigtime.

06-25-13, 12:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
Well, I guess James isn't F1. I'm unspoiled. I didn't really think he'd make it to F1 anyway.

Bryden has or had (while taping the show) a gf back home? I wonder how many did have gfs back home, only the one guy got caught for it.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-13, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "You Forget Jake "
Jake didn't make F4 and yet he became The Bachelor. Personally I hope Mikey T get the Bachelor spot since he's the sweetest guy as well as being so sincere.

06-26-13, 01:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: You Forget Jake "
I don't think that'll happen. If they pick one of these guys, they'll pick one of the final 4. I think Mikey is TOO sweet to make a good Bach.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-13, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
I laughed when Chris called Des out on how much kissing she's been doing!

She practically attacked Brooks in the ice cave; & I was thinking ...is she going to take each of the guys in there to make out?
eeewwwwww. Sloppy seconds! yuk!

Call me old fashioned. I'd like to see a woman hold off on kissing (sucking face) till she at least gets the group down to about 6 men.

06-25-13, 12:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
I couldn't kiss a guy who was just kissing another girl a few minutes before. Yuck. Yeah, sloppy seconds.

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-25-13, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
I'm beginning to think that Drew is this year's Catherine. He's been in the background thus far but is starting to get camera time.

Besides that...he's cute!

Farmie <-- who is spoiler free

realityretreat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityretreat Click to send private message to realityretreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Five"
I covered this week on my blog ben, bryden and mikey all went home this week. http://realityretreat.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/bachelorette-highs-and-lows-in-europe/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •