The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-12, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
Assuming this farce continues for the foreseeable future, who should be the next Bachelorette after Emily? Should it be one of Ben's women, should it be somebody from a previous season, or should it be somebody we haven't seen yet? If you have anybody specific in mind, drop the name!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Estee 02-27-12 1
   RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Ants 02-27-12 2
       RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... JoeGazillionaire 02-27-12 3
       RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Round Robin 02-27-12 6
   RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Round Robin 02-27-12 5
 RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Max Headroom 02-27-12 4
   RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Round Robin 02-27-12 7
 RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Kt586833 03-04-13 8
   RE: Who should be 2013's Bacheloret... Round Robin 03-05-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-12, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
If the current level of quality control continues to descend, it'll be either Vienna or Courtney. And the later doesn't even need to have a pool recruited. Most of the contact information for Megan's Millionaires is still viable.

This assumes the producers have switched their priorities to 100% headlines and 0% matchups. But I think that's a pretty viable assumption.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-12, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
My choice? Kacie B. The producers' choice? I don't know. They have to have a Bach for Emily's F2. Then, that guy's F2 would be most eligible and the producers claim that that's how they're gonna keep doing things. OTOH, they mixed things up by bringing back Emily and not going with Ben's F2. If it's either Courtney or Vienna (I didn't watch Vienna's season, only know her from Bach Pad last summer), I don't think I'd be interested.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-12, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
No offense, Ants, I really respect your opinion....but, I hope it's not Kacie B... I would end up not watching like the way I skip most Bachelorette shows.... it's already stacked against for the male viewers who do not want to see 25 guys...and if it's a female bahcelorette that they're not into then there's almost no reason to watch the show, no matter how many fights thrown in. Maybe, Emily will pull a Brad Womack and not pick anyone and they do another one for her. I think it was a slam dunk to bring in Emily...because the producers had been wanting her to be the next bachelorette for a long time.... I think Emily was their first choice, but they had to go to an alternate in Ashley when Emily couldn't. Also, they have no choice with Ben's season because Ben's terrible taste has left a final 4 that's not that great or at least has not produced a heroine type that is usually needed for the Bachelorette. Courtney's more of a villain so she's more suited for Bachelor Pad.

The only 2 I can think of would be Blonde Casey S., who was the most attractive in Ben's season and also has kind of a sweet temperment... or they could go outside of the show and get Sweet Home Alabama Bachelorette Devin Grissom, who could pass for Emily Maynard's little sister or cousin.

02-27-12, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
God help us all if they pick Vienna. I might not watch at all if they do that. That woman is a self centered B!TCH.

02-27-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
They probably picked Emily because Ben's last 2 rejects, while beautiful girls, just don't knock your socks off and probably can't carry a season, and wih Kacie's hopelessly old fashioned parents hovering in the background they'd never pick her, so Emily was a no brainer.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-12, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
My vote goes to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

She was rejected by Ben, no?

02-27-12, 10:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is ugly. She has big gazongas and a big name, but in the face she's an absolute POOCH, and I've seen pictues of her in which she was pretty out of shape. I'm 0-for-life and would have no interest in JLH, so what's that tell you?

Kt586833 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-13, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kt586833 Click to send private message to Kt586833 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
Sarah Herron from recent bachelor with one arm. she is a wonderful women and is always told she is but not for them but deserves a chance to find her true love

03-05-13, 01:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?"
Would be nice if Sarah got a shot, but word on the Web is it's Desiree's gig to lose, though it's not yet finalized and won't be till they evaluate the viewers' reactions to various women from the WTA show tonight.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •