The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-12, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
I for one do not. Brad got a second chance as the bachelor because he did not pick anyone the first time. Emily did...the fact that it didn't work out does not mean she should be on the show again. That would make it her third run on this franchise and I say enough already.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Round Robin 10-22-12 1
   RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... JoeGazillionaire 10-22-12 5
       RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Round Robin 10-23-12 7
           RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... JoeGazillionaire 10-23-12 8
               RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Round Robin 10-24-12 9
                   RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Ants 10-24-12 10
                       RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Round Robin 10-25-12 11
 Sean Dodged a Bullet CSHS79 10-22-12 2
 RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Ants 10-22-12 3
 RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... Max Headroom 10-22-12 4
   RE: Does anyone want to see Emily a... JoeGazillionaire 10-22-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-22-12, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Agreed. She's as phony as a $3 bill, and the way this franchise works is not for her. But that's what the rumor is, that ABC wants her back because they think she'll get good ratings. If they insist on coming back for Round #3, they may be in for a rude awakening.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-12, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
>Agreed. She's as phony as a
>$3 bill, and the way
>this franchise works is not
>for her. But that's what
>the rumor is, that ABC
>wants her back because they
>think she'll get good ratings.
>If they insist on coming
>back for Round #3, they
>may be in for a
>rude awakening.

How is she phony? I'm not up on the Bachelor gossip so not sure what the fans are responding to.

10-23-12, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Don't bull$hit a bull$hitter. You know very well she's a phony. She puts on this false air of innocence and of wanting to do the right thing for her daughter, then she goes and pulls all the bull$hit she pulled during and after the taping of the season, all of which was very well reported? There can't be one person who followed her entire season and its entire aftermath, both on TV and on the internet, who seriously thinks she's anything other than a complete 100% $3 bill. It was that bloody obvious. She has a hot box and a hot wallet and wants as much of what usually gets put in both as she can get her greedy little hands on, and when she's all hot and bothered, little Ricki is nothing more than a tertiary consideration. No damn wonder the Hendricks are so disgusted with her. I don't blame them a damn bit.

10-23-12, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Dude. I was just asking you what you know. Not everyone has time to follow the gossip. You were a huge Emily fan, so that's a pretty big turnaround.

10-24-12, 02:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Not after watching her entire season and reading all the postseason gossip I'm not. Sexting back and forth with an NFL QB? Screwing Arie after she had already decided to pick Jef? Picking the richest guy available even though she was obviously more into several other guys? And all the other little gossip items saying how much of a diva she had become? It all didn't register in my brain till after it was over and she had picked Jef, but when I put 2 and 2 together, it all adds up to Emily being a phony and a self centered diva, and Jef not being much better. IMNVHO the whole thing was scripted from the start, and the only thing real about it all was the strong odor emanating from the whole mess. I hope Fleiss is happy with the sordid mess he created.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Do we even know if any of that sexting crap is true? They would've release transcripts of it if it were true. I think that's a bunch of made up tabloid rubbish. It could be that they broke up for the same reason that they all break up - they realized that they fell in love under perfect (& unrealistically romantic) circumstances, but real life isn't perfect and they realized they weren't right for each other when the show was over and the romatic backdrop went away.

10-25-12, 01:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Jef and Emily would never release transcripts, nor would Matt Leinart, the QB she was sexting with, and the tabloids and websites could only release transcripts if they had them, so the absence of transcripts is no evidence of anything or against anything. I think Emily and Leinart did sext each other. Reality Steve said they did, and he doesn't reveal stuff he's not sure of. I do agree that they realized that they are not right for each other and that's why they ended it, but the sexting incident and Jef's contacts with somebody from his past helped speed that realization along.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-12, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sean Dodged a Bullet"
Emily would be ratings gold only in the sense that people who enjoy watching car wrecks would watch her a third time. If she got another chance it would reveal her to be the gold digger she obviously is. So for all of us who were hoping she'd chose Sean while the season aired, can we say he definitely dodged a bullet by Emily not choosing him.
AS far a Brad getting a second chance, there is a definite difference between Brad and Emily. One, he didn't choose anyone during his first season. Two, afterwards he spend some serious time with a therapist. Has Emily done that? Doubtful.
So if ABC offers Emily the next Bachelorette season, it will say two things. Emily is a gold digger and the producers don't care about the contestants or the original premise.
Personally, I think the original premise was good. It was only after the show got filled up with people more eager for the fantasy vacations and producers eager for ratings that the show was ruined.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-12, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
No.

I liked Emily very much and I'm sorry things didn't work out for her and Jef, but seeing her a third time would be overkill.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
Just as I don't like repeat contestants on other reality TV shows like Survivor and Amazing Race, I don't like repeat contestants on the Bachelor(ette) either. How hard is it to find new people?

10-22-12, 11:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?"
It would probably be compelling and people will probably watch, even if they are complaining the entire time. I think Brad's second season was way more interesting than the first because he already had this built in angst/flaw going into the show. I think Casey S. would probably make a good bachelorette. She's the only one other than Emily that I think guys would salivate all over. Now, that Courtney is single, she might be back on one of the shows. I wouldn't be surprised if both Emily and Courtney are on a future show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •