The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-20-12, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
The episode is now being shown. Post your thoughts here. Could get a bit interesting, since the previews showed there is a twist coming, apparently at the vote.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 Round Robin 08-21-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 samboohoo 08-21-12 2
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 mrc 08-21-12 3
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 rachelOH63 08-21-12 4
       RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 Ants 08-22-12 5
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 Loree 08-22-12 6
       RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 rachelOH63 08-23-12 7
           RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 JoeGazillionaire 09-01-12 8
               RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 Ants 09-02-12 9
                   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5 JoeGazillionaire 09-02-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-21-12, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
Holy sh!t, that twist was a doozy! Had the whole cast vote only on the woman leaving, then had her pick the guy to leave with her. Stagliano orchestrated a move to boot Erica Rose, but he got busted before the rose ceremony and she dragged him down with her. Glad to see that insane b!tch get the gate, but equally glad she busted the guy who orchestrated it. Michael left himself wide open by taking such a foolish chance, and I don't feel too sorry for him for getting booted and then told off by Erica. Yeah she was ultra nasty, but if you're gonna poke a hornet nest with a stick, you gotta expect to get stung.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-12, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
I completely agree.

We had a storm that had me miss part of it, but I got to see the part that mattered. LOL at Chris taking Erica into the voting room and then Erica delivering justice. Loved it.

I've never gotten the whole Michael love anyway.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-12, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
This season has become the Chris show, which is not a good draw. He's risen to Vienna levels for me--can't stand him and want to see him off my screen ASAP.

Someone Fooned me

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-12, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
Agreed! Sick of Chris. And I don't even think he's that great looking...

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-22-12, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-12 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

I think he's really good looking, but he's just such a loose cannon. It's all about him. Selfish bas tard.

I'll miss Michael because he's a funny guy. I won't miss Erica. Buh-bye.

They haven't shown much of Nick at all. He's just too nice, no drama. Air time is all about drama.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-12, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
Bachelorette Ashley calls Chris "Crazy Baby Eagle Face" on her blog. Now that is all I see when I look at him.

I was glad to see Erica Rose take Michael home with her. I did not like him being back after winning. He acted like it was his house and his game. Alot of the others looked to him for approval. So it was hilarious to see his big plan backfire in his face. Why tell her how he voted when Chris had not even voted yet? Michael really does need to start dating outside the Bachelor world.

And the most random and hilarious moment was when Tony turned on the radio for him and Blakely and we heard Wes. "Love Don't Come Easy" will never not be funny for me.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
>Bachelorette Ashley calls Chris "Crazy Baby
>Eagle Face" on her blog.
> Now that is all
>I see when I look
>at him.
>>
>And the most random and hilarious
>moment was when Tony turned
>on the radio for him
>and Blakely and we heard
>Wes. "Love Don't Come
>Easy" will never not be
>funny for me.

My lovely husband actually recognized the song and was able to think of Wes' name! No wonder I love him!

I'll have to get a picture of a baby eagle and check that out vs. Chris!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
Normally Erica irritates me, but I kind of enjoyed watching her stick up for herself. Come on. Michael trying to be the mastermind and pretending to be her friend was just asking for it. I thought Chris taking Erica into the voting room with her was one of the best moves I've seen (and most entertaining). Why haven't players thought of that one before?!!! I kind of see Michael in a different light... Erica was right. He was being icky there...and that half hour was just pure entertainment...we knew what was coming...Erica was just going to unload. I bet ABC saved that twist to keep Chris around for a little longer...he was sure to go home. Every season, they seem to pull these twists to manipulate the show to maximize the drama and keep some of the drama players in.

I really disliked Chris and wanted to see him go home in the past episodes, but I have to admit that he's making things interesting....and this week I actually wanted to see him stick around for a few more weeks to stir things up, take down Kalon and make some unpredictable moves. Kalon just thinks he so smart and slick...too bad, Erica is already out. We need to bring her back to unload on Kalon and some of the other players.

Also, for some reason, I felt like whichever date Blakely picked, the ABC producers were going to stick her with the hillbilly date. They know it would irk her and I don't put it past them to do it. There's nothing keeping them honest, so they can just wait to see which one she picks and then stick her with the trailer crap date. Although Blakely is drawn to the guys she can't control, the only guys that will really stick with her long term are the ones that will bend to her will.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-12, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
That's so funny about Blakeley. I think you're so right. They don't give any details (except that one was overnight and the other not), so she picks the overnight. They then make it a Hillbilly overnight. So funny. I'm sure you're correct about that. They know what they're doing.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-02-12, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5"
I would love to be a Bachelor producer...walk around a 40 million dollar mansion, jerk DAW's around all day. Was it a coincidence that Emily Maynard, the Bachelor princess, always got the romantic Cinderella dates, while the other girls got in cages with Sharks or scale down a building? If Emily Maynard had picked the second date, they would have showed up with a horse drawn carriage and have her jet off to some secret getaway that only billionaires know about. When Blakely was carrying on about the jewlery, I kind of had a feeling they were going to stick her with a very comically bad trailer trash date....that's really how they see her. She tried to make it sound like she enjoyed it after all, but then she kept referring to her partner as Tony the "Piper" the way some women who are not happy with who they married do.

Chris's move to take Tiara girl into the deliberation room is still my favorite move. Pleeassse bring Tiara girl back and have her unload on the people we dislike like Kalon. That was entertaining. I want to pretend I'm above this tripe, but I'm not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •