The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-03-12, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Tonight's show decides who makes the final competition to be shown next week. Post your thoughts here till the left coasters get the chance to see the show live.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Flowerpower 09-03-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Round Robin 09-04-12 2
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 jbug 09-04-12 6
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 rachelOH63 09-06-12 12
 RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 mrc 09-04-12 3
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 samboohoo 09-04-12 5
       RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Flowerpower 09-05-12 8
           RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Ants 09-05-12 10
 RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Loree 09-04-12 4
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Ants 09-05-12 7
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 samboohoo 09-05-12 9
 RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 Ants 09-05-12 11
   RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7 JoeGazillionaire 09-13-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-12, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
WHAT THE HECK! Just watched the previews for the finale next week and it really looks like all kinds of stuff is hitting the fan....what's with Rachel swearing at ???, and is that Michael totally bashing her now? Weird! What is so shocking and what could possibly be the most disturbing? Aren't there any spoilers out there that know? I'd love to find out, but most likely it is all just drama.

Rachel.....give me a break. Nick was absolutely right in his decision. Get over Jaclyn....quickly. She's REALLY scary, imo. Desperate and scary. Ed couldn't wait to be rid of her. He was the most entertaining of them all this season, I thought. They are all serious DAWs though....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-04-12, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Yeah, I thought they were supposed to show the last competition next week, but they showed it tonight, plus the last elimination. They are supposed to have a 2 hour finale next week, and it sounds as if they're saving as much time as possible for all the $hit that hit the fan when they taped the finale. And trust me, I've read the spoilers on Reality Steve, and they backed up the manure spreader, and it was loaded.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
I missed all the good stuff; got home in time to hear the "judges" choose the winner of the singing comp.

Jacyln? get over it!
This is a game for money; not friendship.
If you were a true friend, you'd understand that Rachel went with Nick's decision for the pair they think they can beat.
If you are a true friend, you'll be happy for her to win.

If you were a true friend & you were against her in the finale, you "should" be too sad to beat her. You "should" want her to win.
boo hoo

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-12, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
>WHAT THE HECK! Just watched the
>previews for the finale next
>week and it really looks
>like all kinds of stuff
>is hitting the fan....what's with
>Rachel swearing at ???, and
>is that Michael totally bashing
>her now? Weird! What is
>so shocking and what could
>possibly be the most disturbing?
>Aren't there any spoilers out
>there that know? I'd love
>to find out, but most
>likely it is all just
>drama.
>>

Not spoiled, and don't believe the Michael / Rachel preview clips! I bet just the opposite in fact. Whatever happens is a HAPPY thing. Look at the audiences reaction. Rachel is swearing at someone else, I'd bet. And Michael starts his sentence with, "I didn't come here for a wife..." I bet there's a "BUT" there... I'm not spoiled, I promise! Just well aware of cutting and editing the tape!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
I almost peed my pants watching Sarah and Chris "sing." Sarah's gyrations were unspeakably horrific.

A Slice of Manga

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
How could ABC let them ruin one of the greatest songs ever?

As bad as Sarah's performance was, Ed's & Jaclyn's was far worse.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-12, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Geez....I have to admit. This was, BAR NONE, the best episode of any Bachelor/Bachelorette series EVAH! That singing competition was brilliant, imo. They were really horrible, but quite entertaining! And, when Ed started humping her on stage....OMG. Clearly, Ed and Jaclyn were the FUNNIEST, worst! And, they were clueless on the lyrics....so funny!

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-12, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Indeed, extremely entertaining! I've watched it twice now. Think I'm gonna watch it again cuz I laughed so hard both times!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
That song was giving me "Boogie Nights" flashbacks. They really were bad. They somehow found the 6 worst singers for that challege. The humping the spastic dancing it was just all full of hilarious for me.

I am spoiled and looking forward to next week. It is going to be good.

09-05-12, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
I got all hot and bothered watching Chris. Sure, he's a douche, but he's so friggin' hot!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-12, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Spoiled as well and can't wait.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-05-12, 05:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
Sara's gonna look just like KATHY NAJIMY when she gets older and fatter.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-12, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Pad-Episode 7"
I have a friend that looks like Sarah, so it weirds me out.

The trailer for the finale was incredibly deceptive. Rachel's reactions weren't even towards Michael, it was towards Nick. And a lot of the sequences were chopped out of order and not relating to the scene before. It makes me wonder if they do that in the actual show...start putting shots in to make a misleading portrayal.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •