The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-12, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
Third go-round for BP3 tonight. Will they boot out 2 more fans, or will the vets start eating their own? Post your thoughts here till the west coasters get to see the show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3 samboohoo 08-07-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3 rachelOH63 08-07-12 2
       Ed and Reid's History CSHS79 08-08-12 3
           RE: Ed and Reid's History Ants 08-11-12 5
       RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3 Ants 08-11-12 6
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3 mrc 08-08-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-12, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
Only saw the first hour. I did not watch Jillian's season, so I don't know a lot about Ed and Reid. Ed is quite an interesting fella. WTH did Jillian see there?

Reid looks like Chandler from Friends.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
I also only saw the first hour so far.
Reid is adorable. Ed is the bad boy that Jillian wanted.
Personally, I've never wanted the bad boy... to each their own.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ed and Reid's History"
Ed played Jillian like a fiddle. He left early supposedly for work coming back just in time for hometowns. Tabloids said during that time Ed was off hooking up with other women. Boo Hoo Jillian would only go so far with him and Ed couldn't go more than 6 weeks without sex.
Reid was a little more cautious and was cut because he couldn't tell Jillian he loved her during F3. He came back at the Final Rose Ceremony to ask for one more chance. As we know Jillian said no and chose Ed over Kipton, who's now happily involved with Tenley, runner up in Jake's season.
Jillian's season was the first season I recall where the guy who got the First Impression Rose didn't get the first 1 on 1 which went to Jake. Question is despite the tv promos promoting Jake as Jillian's perfect guy, the producers weekly were encouraging Jillian's relationship with bad boy Wes. I wonder if Jillian ever looks back and wished she made a different Final Choice. Maybe if she picked Jake they'd still be together??Who knows???

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-12, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ed and Reid's History"
"I wonder if Jillian ever looks back and wished she made a different Final Choice."

I wonder if any of them wish they'd made different choices. Brad could call one of his women now that he and Em are no more. Same goes for any of the others.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-12, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
I never, ever wanted the bad boy either. I never got the attraction.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3"
*nods* about the Chandler resemblance.

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •