The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-12, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
Tonight's the 4th round of this messed up debacle for this summer. Will they get rid of the last of the fans, or will the vets start cannibalizing each other? Stay tuned & post your thoughts here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 Ants 08-13-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 redheaded_sweetheart 08-13-12 2
       RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 Round Robin 08-14-12 3
           RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 redheaded_sweetheart 08-14-12 4
           RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 JoeGazillionaire 08-17-12 7
               RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4 Ants 08-20-12 9
 Jaimee vs Blakely CSHS79 08-17-12 5
   RE: Jaimee vs Blakely JoeGazillionaire 08-17-12 6
       RE: Jaimee vs Blakely Round Robin 08-19-12 8
           RE: Jaimee vs Blakely JoeGazillionaire 08-21-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-12, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
David was a nice guy and the last of the fans to go. Jaimie was ripe for going down. It was painful to watch her describe what a great guy Chris was while he was bopping Sarah.

Sarah's bopped Ed and now Chris. Ed has done Sarah and Jaclyn. I still think Kalon's kinda skanky, but I hope he treats Lindzi well. I like her.

Nick and Tony are still there. Erica's still afloat. They made it longer than I thought they would.

Who's going down next week?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-12, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
I hope Chris goes down. Didn't really like him on the Bachelorette but am absolutely sick of him now. He is such a jerk.

08-14-12, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
A jerk he may be, but in terms of a game partner he's what Blakeley deserves. After watching how she behaves through two TV series now, I have no doubts in my mind as to why she's single at 34. No guy with a brain in his head would want a woman like her for a long term relationship, and I think she very well might wind up as an old maid.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-14-12, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
I wasn't calling him a jerk because I'm a Blakely fan. He's a jerk because of the way he treats women period.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-12, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
>A jerk he may be, but
>in terms of a game
>partner he's what Blakeley deserves.
>After watching how she behaves
>through two TV series now,
>I have no doubts in
>my mind as to why
>she's single at 34. No
>guy with a brain in
>his head would want a
>woman like her for a
>long term relationship, and I
>think she very well might
>wind up as an old
>maid.

I'm not attracted to Blakely physically either... but, I think she could probably get a husband if she wants. My guess is that he'd be the submissive one in that relationship. Probably jumps out of his skin every time she walks into the room and caves in easily to whatever she demands.

While entertaining, the more I watch these shows, I'm convinced that none of the contestants are really relationship material. Maybe, Trista and that first season cast were truly looking for love...but as the seasons have gone on, it has attracted more attention seeking contestants or drama-kings and queens. Maybe, fun to date, but not long term.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-12, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-12 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

I think Blakeley and Brad would be a great match. Em broke up with Brad because she didn't like the late nights alone while Brad was at the bar. Blakeley is a VIP cocktail hostess. She'd be just right for Brad's lifestyle.

aaaaaand where have you been, Joe?

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-17-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jaimee vs Blakely"
In an interview Chris gave this week, he said this past week he wanted to get rid of Blakely over Jaimee. They's probably have had a better chance in episode 3.
Personally, I'd like to see where they would be now if only David made a better choice in episode 1 when he won the challenge with the twins. He had the option of taking out someone other than the twins who were his partner. If he was as gung ho about a fan allaince, he would have vs living out his fantasy of twins on a date.
Hopefully in the end, the ladies see Chris for what he is, someone better left at the curb not even allowed into your apartment let alone your bed.

08-17-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jaimee vs Blakely"
Are any of these guys going to remain friends after this? I really can't imagine staying friends with people that backstab me like that.

And, what's with these guys jumping into bed together like they're brushing teeth. I'm all for casual hookups, but come on... I'm not even sure Ed was really attracted to some of the girls he hooked up with...it was like oh well, guess you're here. There should be a game of who won't they hook up with?

I really do not understand Chris's game. Any guy with even a few brain cells in his head knows not to jerk women around like that....they will talk and it will come back to bite you. Maybe, he just thinks he's so hot that they'd never get out of his spell... All he had to do was kind of behave a little, he could have sailed with his alliance to the top 6 or 8.

I don't know about the guys here...but I'm not really attracted to any of the remaining girls on the show. Jaimee was probably the only one....and I didn't even notice her that much in Ben's season since she was overshadowed there.

08-19-12, 02:04 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jaimee vs Blakely"
Most of these goofy dames are at least somewhat physically attractive, but few of them are personally attractive. I think they cast most of these wackjobs because they make TV that will get high ratings, not because any of them are good girlfriend or wife material. If all the women in the world were like these witches, I think most guys would rather hang themselves than date them.

08-21-12, 04:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Jaimee vs Blakely"
The Bachelor seems to have a better cast than the Bachelor Pad. The Bachelor Pad tends to be way out there. I guess they need to manufacture drama...but at least put a few desirable people in there for the romance/escapism.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •