The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-16-12, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
I probably won't see all of this, but I'm hoping not to miss too much. Here's the thread, go to town on here if they say anything good.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... mrc 07-17-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... qwertypie 07-17-12 2
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... Round Robin 07-17-12 3
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... Tummy 07-17-12 5
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-19-12 15
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell... Ants 07-17-12 4
 My Opinion CSHS79 07-17-12 6
   RE: My Opinion qwertypie 07-17-12 7
       RE: My Opinion CSHS79 07-18-12 8
           RE: My Opinion Tummy 07-18-12 9
               RE: My Opinion TWoman 07-18-12 10
                   RE: My Opinion Tummy 07-18-12 11
                       RE: My Opinion Ants 07-18-12 12
                           Apology CSHS79 07-19-12 13
                               RE: Apology Tummy 07-19-12 14
                               RE: Apology Ants 07-20-12 16
                                   RE: Apology DoinTomCruiseDance 07-20-12 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
1. Chris is very immature for a 25-yr-old.

2. Ryan is like a cartoon character.

3. I think I'M in love with Sean!

A Slice of Manga

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-12, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
Haven't watched it yet, but from the previews, Chris reminds me more and more of an ex-boyfriend.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-17-12, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
I haven't watched it yet either, will catch it on Comcast On Demand when they get it up. Did read some posts about it on Sucks, and most of those posters seemed to think most of the show was boring.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-17-12, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
LOL @ your # 3.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-12, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-12 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

Ya Chris did prove age is not just a number. His immature facial expressions showed me more than I wanted to know of him.

Ryan is AWESOME!!! He's ReaL. He's obviously gotten so used to & comfortable with just Being Himself that he doesn't know how to fake in order to be more socially acceptable.. and I LOVE That About Him!!! He's SO damn Cute too!! I'd say handsome but there's something so innocent about him.. so I have to say Cute. How anyone could hear his words & Not let him off the hook for his too-frank statements is beyond me!?

Anyway..still think Jef's got it. Whether it takes from there, guess we'll have to wait & see.

Sean hasn't been tested enough for me to get on board with him..because of that alone I think all opinions have no basis.

Arie disappears?? Wish I didn't have to see that posted here!! Spoilers SucK!! You who post them should really curb your enthusiasm so you don't jack it up for everyone else!!

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-12, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All"
Loved it. MTA/WTA is always fun.

It was great to see all the guys again. Whoever did the picking of guys for Emily did a great job. What a handsome group of guys. Most were nice, too, if a bit emotion. That's the name of the game, though. It's the Bachelorette. Hearts are gonna be broken.

Kalon got the kick in the balls he deserved from Em.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-12, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "My Opinion"
I love Sean and will always feel Emily made a mistake. IMHO, I think if Emily took Sean home to meet her parents they would've loved him and welcomed him into the family hands down. But we'll never know since they weren't given that choice.
Supposedly Emily and Jef are happily engaged and it's Emily's life. Question is, how long will this engagement last once Jef watches the episode and sees where Arie walks away from Emily since this is what supposedly happens?
As for Ryan, he's not a bad guy just misunderstood. Last night they focused on his statement, "If you get fat I'll love you but I won't love on you". Some women might be offeneded by this statement but I' not. I have a feeling being a personal trainer Ryan will encourage his wife to be to eat healthy and they'll probably lead an active life so chances are his wife won't get fat. Okay,when a woman gets pregnant she gains weight. However, I think Ryan will be encouraging to his wife about losing the baby weight.
So perhaps ABC won't choose Ryan to be the next Bachelor. But I don't think he'll have to be since I think there will be plenty of the Bachelor alumni who might like Ryan just fine.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-12, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Opinion"
Lots of spoilers in your post, could you edit them out please?

07-18-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Opinion"
>Lots of spoilers in your post, could you edit them out please?

Other than my comment about Jef and Emily possibly being engaged where's the spoilers? Since Jef is one of the F2, he stands a 50/50 chance of getting engaged to Emily. But more importantly, practically every couple has issues once the chosen person sees how the lead interacted with the other contestants once the show airs.

As for my comment about Sean, he's already been eliminated. So it's not as if we don't know Emily won't be bringing Sean home to meet her parents. So how's that a spoiler?

As for the Ryan comment about not being the next Bachelor Chris Harrison said as much during the MTA. So where are the spoilers there?

07-18-12, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Opinion"
Spoiler:

Supposedly Emily and Jef are happily engaged and it's Emily's life. Question is, how long will this engagement last once Jef watches the episode and sees where Arie walks away from Emily since this is what supposedly happens?

I'd been spoiler free all season.

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-12, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Opinion"
Yup, I'd been avoiding the spoiler boards for exactly this kind of thing.

07-18-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: My Opinion"
Exactly. This thread was suppose to be about the Tell All episode which had already aired.

From now on I hope people keep spoilers out of the episode threads!

07-18-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My Opinion"
There's a spoiler thread for this reason. I avoided the main board until now because those people don't know how to post a spoiler, either. Frustrating.

07-19-12, 09:01 AM (EST)
13. "Apology"
I'm sorry if I didn't phrase things properly. Maybe I should have left out any mention of Emily's possible engagement.

However, I will not apologize for saying I think Emily made a mistake in not picking Sean or how her parents would've loved him. Since he has been eliminated he will not be meeting Emily's parents.

Also, saying Ryan will not be the next Bachelor is not a spoiler since Chris Harrison said as much during MTA.

07-19-12, 05:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Apology"
No one has said anything nor asked for an apology about your Sean comments nor about your Ryan comments. Yes, you definitely should have left out any mention of the engagement or Ari rumors.

07-20-12, 07:00 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Apology"
"Supposedly Emily and Jef are happily engaged and it's Emily's life. "

That's a spoiler. It's not Sunday yet. I don't know whom she picks. I don't know to whom she's engaged. Saying that it's Jef spoils it.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-12, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Apology"
AMEN!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •