The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hiiii-YUH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-12, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hiiii-YUH"
I'm-UH so-WUH happy-YUH that-TUH I-YUH watched-DUH this-SUH season-NUH because-ZUH I-YUH never-RUH knew-WUH that-TUH I-YUH was-SUH articulating-GUH my-YUH words-SUH incorrectly-YUH!!

Oy-YUH.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hiiii-YUH DoinTomCruiseDance 07-10-12 1
   RE: Hiiii-YUH finallytyping 07-10-12 2
       RE: Hiiii-YUH DoinTomCruiseDance 07-11-12 3
       RE: Hiiii-YUH annielynne42 07-16-12 4
           RE: Hiiii-YUH annielynne42 07-17-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-10-12, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hiiii-YUH"
Is there something you want to say??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-12, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hiiii-YUH"
I got tired of how she added an extra syllable at the end of her hellos when she greeted people. It is ok if you didn't get it. We don't get each other. Unlike Emily, who really gets two of her guys and they really get her. I still have no idea what there is to "get" about her. She doesn't have any noticeable quirks or even much of a challenging personality. Unless like they like are like able to like filter out like what she is like trying to like say. They get that.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-12, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hiiii-YUH"
O'well. Like us all, she's not perfect..but if she's perfect for one of them, then no worries!

I feel your scepticism..and your sarcasm. I guess just be glad it isn't you in their shoes..

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-12, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hiiii-YUH"
>I got tired of how she
>added an extra syllable at
>the end of her hellos
>when she greeted people. It
>is ok if you didn't
>get it. We don't get
>each other. Unlike Emily, who
>really gets two of her
>guys and they really get
>her. I still have no
>idea what there is to
>"get" about her. She doesn't
>have any noticeable quirks or
>even much of a challenging
>personality. Unless like they like
>are like able to like
>filter out like what she
>is like trying to like
>say. They get that.

I'm with you on this one! "Hiiiiiiiyuh"! "Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh"!
That generation is gone, Emily! She's a damn phony! Boo hoo! "I'm in love with 3 guys & I'm going to have to say goodbye to 2 of them!" BS! I will NEVER believe a person can be in love with 3 at the same time! And whomever she's picks......it won't last for sure!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hiiii-YUH"
Oh & on last night's show.......Thannnnnnnnnnnnk yoooooooooooou! Sorry, but it is sickening. Does she think she's a valley girl or what? Way outdated!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •