The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-12, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
Please place spoilers here and not in the weekly episode threads. Thanks.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reality Steve mrc 05-24-12 1
   RE: Reality Steve Round Robin 05-25-12 2
   RE: Reality Steve samboohoo 05-25-12 3
 RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler ... rachelOH63 05-25-12 4
 RS Lawsuit Over mrc 06-05-12 5
   RE: RS Lawsuit Over frodis 06-05-12 6
       RS's Statement mrc 06-07-12 7
           RE: RS's Statement Estee 06-07-12 8
 Lazy Sean mrc 06-29-12 9
   RE: Lazy Sean CSHS79 07-03-12 13
 Chris+Emily at the end? mrc 06-29-12 10
   RE: Chris+Emily at the end? DoinTomCruiseDance 06-30-12 11
 RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler ... samboohoo 07-03-12 12
 RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler ... rachelOH63 07-07-12 14
   RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler ... Round Robin 07-08-12 15
       RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler ... CSHS79 07-09-12 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-24-12, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Reality Steve"
Reality Steve is getting hammered for not announcing the final pick and for giving up on spoiling episodes. Seems like some chickens are coming home to roost with this guy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-25-12, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality Steve"
Those ABC bastards are going to ruin Reality Steve the same way Jim Early was ruined over his Survivor spoiling. And all because the sons of b1tches are too damn cheap and lazy to properly take care of their own business. A$$holes!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-12, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reality Steve"
He's somewhat late this year with spoilers, but I think he is still waiting for confirmation. I know the lawsuit is probably affecting it as well.

It sucks watching it spoiler free.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-12, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-12 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

Reality Steve has the F4 listed. I won't name names, unless you want me to. Then he listed the F3. Of those F3, one came out of the limo 1st on the 1st episode, which I thought meant something in spoiler world. I assume he is at least F2.

Reality Steve posted in the last few days or so that another of the F3 guys is a total womanizer, etc. He hopes Emily didn't pick him. *I* had put him in F2 with the guy that came out of the limo first -- Hope he's not, now!

Gonna watch Ep2 again this weekend as I didn't watch it that closely the first time... See if I can come up with anything!
Have a great weekend!

06-05-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
5. "RS Lawsuit Over"
RS mentions it in today's post.

ABC's statement: "We have resolved our dispute with Reality Steve and are pleased he has agreed to have no further contact whatsoever with any of the cast, crew or employees of The Bachelor."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bachelor-settle-lawsuit-spoiler-reality-steve-332824

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-05-12, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RS Lawsuit Over"
I've only read Reality Steve a few times, so I'm not up on the lawsuit, but from reading this article I do have a question.

What was ABC's case? The article makes it seem like their problem with him is that he was getting info out of cast/crew/etc. Isn't the onus on the person who signed a confidentiality contract (the secret-teller), rather than the person who is digging for secrets?

I mean, isn't it the responsibility of the person who signed a confidentiality agreement to just tell RS to buzz off?

Or is there something I'm missing?

06-07-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
7. "RS's Statement"
Summary: He offered contestants money for info, contestants turned over e-mails to ABC, ABC sued.

http://realitysteve.com/2012/06/06/4638/

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-12, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RS's Statement"
'Frivolous' is a good word here. I lost a lot of respect for ABC today. (I couldn't have lost any for the show's production company, as that would imply still having some.) At least from RS's end, it comes across as 'We sued because we have more money than you and could afford to drive you into the dust.' It's the American way.

Unfortunately, I can't take my fraction of a ratings point and go home: I was never in the audience to begin with. Maybe I'll just Occupy CBS...

06-29-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
9. "Lazy Sean"
The promo showing Sean living at home?

A joke played on Emily, according to RS.

A Slice of Manga

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-12, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lazy Sean"
It was indeed a joke and not the only one since they tried to fool Emily by serving her armidillo as Sean's favorite meal. They shared the joke that both here in Texas as in West Virginia meals are often road kill.

06-29-12, 11:57 AM (EST)
10. "Chris+Emily at the end?"
RS says no way.

http://www.oregonlive.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2012/06/bachelorette_scandal_emily_may.html

Considering the source is Vienna, I'm siding with RS.

A Slice of Manga

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-12, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chris+Emily at the end?"
There's Life Out There I swear... Go get you some!!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-12, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
RS says Jef. I guess they can always share jeans.

Too many people are up in arms about it saying that Emily is just after his money. Frankly, I think she has enough of her own.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-07-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
Reality $teve (and maybe other people) have now come out and said who the F1 is. Round Robin, you said weeks ago that you've known who the F1 was. I'd like to hear what you know, and if it is the same person, if you're willing to share, please. Thanks!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-08-12, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
Reality Steve is backing the same horse I am. It's Jef.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-12, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread"
Question is, has Reality Steve been given the correct information? If you google Emily and Jef as well as Emily and Sean there are posts listing each as the F1. Plus it's said that Emily and the F3 men all leave together after the Final Rose Ceremony. I could understand Emily and the F2 but not all three. So question is just who wins I think is still up in the air.
Plus those who say the fact that Jef was seen at the airport close to Emily in North Carolina indicates he won. However, you forget his parents are doing missionary work for their church in North Carolina. So he may have been visiting his parents as well as just there on business.
I just hope that Jef winning is a red herring. If he does then Sean needs to be the next Bachelor since he is amazing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •