The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marital Status"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SoSayI 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-12, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SoSayI Click to send private message to SoSayI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marital Status"
Is anyone else getting the impression that some of the guys don't seem to know that Emily has actually never been married?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-05-12 1
   RE: Marital Status SoSayI 06-06-12 9
       RE: Marital Status Estee 06-07-12 10
           RE: Marital Status Round Robin 06-08-12 11
           RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-09-12 12
               RE: Marital Status Ants 06-10-12 13
                   RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-10-12 14
 RE: Marital Status Round Robin 06-05-12 2
   RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-05-12 3
       RE: Marital Status Round Robin 06-05-12 4
           RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-05-12 7
           RE: Marital Status thndrkttn 06-06-12 8
   RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-10-12 15
       RE: Marital Status Ants 06-14-12 16
 RE: Marital Status Estee 06-05-12 5
   RE: Marital Status DoinTomCruiseDance 06-05-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-12, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marital Status"
WGAF?!??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SoSayI 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-06-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SoSayI Click to send private message to SoSayI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marital Status"
I asked because it seems to speak to the nitwitiness of the guys she is stuck choosing from ~ seriously, who doesn't google a blind date these days? The fact that so many of them seem clueless about her makes me wonder if this season isn't going to be one of the biggest train wrecks in the show's history. SO ~ to answer your rudely hostile question ~ I do & I make no apology for thinking that perhaps others might as well.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-12, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Marital Status"
Post-appearance interviews with previous contestants found that they frequently have no idea who the Bachelor(ette) of the season is until just before they show up. Fans of the show may have suspicions as to what and who they're applying for, but the actual verification often comes when you get out of the limo. Combine that with ABC's love of casting people who would never think to do the research in the first place, avoiding fans (many of whom would never put themselves through this), and the contract forbiddance to look things up while on the show, and you get your typical clueless cast who don't know if they have any attraction to the person they're asking to chase, have very little time with them to find out in, and will be dismissed if they show the slightest inclinations towards romance instead of drama.

Really, the lack of weddings produced by this thing is a total mystery.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-08-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marital Status"
You gotta remember that ABC doesn't and never will give a flying bleep about any of the people on these shows or about their welfare. Their only god is the almighty Ratings, Ratings, Ratings, and they will throw Emily or any of her guys under the bus to get ratings. After some of the $hit I've seen so far this season, I don't think those amoral t#rds at ABC even fear Ricki's filthy rich grandfather, and if they don't fear a multibillionaire who can buy or not buy millions of dollars in ads on their stations and shows, they are and will be completely out of control.

06-09-12, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Marital Status"
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-12 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Estee said: "Really, the lack of weddings produced by this thing is a total mystery."

A "mystery" really.. how long did it take you to get acquainted enough to marry your marital partner???

Think it's kinda nuts to think a healthy well-balanced marriage is even possible as a result of a REaLiTy ShoW!! ..actually more than kinda nUtS!!!

Plus, why would Emily want any guy who; after watching a reality show--edited & clipped together to serve their mass audience--became fixated on her believing "I'm the guy for her"?? You know what I'd call that guy; a crazed stalker!!! Anyone who thinks they KNOW a person bc they've watched them on TV---IS CRAZY!!!

If I were Emily, I would tell the ABC execs to keep those guys Far FAR away from me!!! And if any One of them put that on their application for the show--THEY'RE OUT!!!!

Nuts fall in love with television's creations, not Stable, Healthy & Mentally Fit for Parenthood people!!...someone needs to get their head out of reality tv's butt!!!!

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-10-12, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Marital Status"
Estee was being sarcastic.

06-10-12, 10:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Marital Status"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-12 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Well when you end bottom-lining like that (write a summation sentence) people are more likely to read only that..so maybe write it in a way that successfully sums up your point above.

06-05-12, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marital Status"
I think a lot of these guys don't know Emily's back story. I do because she was on the Bachelor before, and I know about the Hendricks from years of watching NASCAR racing. But most of these guys never heard of Emily's dead fiance, and they have no idea Ricki's grandfather is a billionaire. If they knew that, I think some of them might run for the door. These guys aren't ready for that, that's for damn sure.

06-05-12, 03:08 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Marital Status"
That's why you know that... ok. I watched that same show. Must've missed the part where Brad discussed grand-dad's fortune...

Hmm, something smells here..... ooh & I think it's you RR!!!

06-05-12, 03:18 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Marital Status"
You don't wanna know how bad I REALLY smell! And I'm a bit of an ugly old f@rt too, and rather thick around the middle. But I still get ahold of the occasional beautiful woman. Some of these dorks might never do any better with the women than I do, even though the worst of them is a far better specimen of manhood, and it's because as people most of them are no prizes. But then I'm not either.

06-05-12, 03:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Marital Status"
Alright RR, you won me over!! Self-depricating to get someone off your as$ is genius! I know bc I do it myself.

~Yeah, Venus almost in transit!!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-06-12, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marital Status"
Oh.My.God. RR, I've been around these parts the better part of eleven years and I have always thought you were a peach!! You're a banana!!!

06-10-12, 10:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Marital Status"
Well I have to say again, wgaf?? Why should it matter?

Do you feel grand-daddy warbucks is going to entice them to fight for her harder? Are you thinking that if they knew who Emily was married to, they'd worry about being good-enough or well-known enough for her??

I'm having a hard time seeing why this info would mean a thing to the guys..??

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-14-12, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Marital Status"
"Are you thinking that if they knew who Emily was married to, "

Emily wasn't married to anyone.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-12, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marital Status"
Would you prefer them to shun her or just stone her as they pass?

06-05-12, 03:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Marital Status"
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-12 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Nahh I'm good..besides if anyone did attempt a throw, I'd end up blocking, catching and bringing back logical reason..even if it was me who threw it out! So I'm good & off him!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •