The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-12, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
No, not really. But wouldn't that be the Most. Dramatic. Twist. In. Bachelor. History?

Chris Harrison and Wife Gwen split

(No rose for you, Chris.)

Cake Haiku. Motion by Snidget/Shrunken down by Moonbaby/Ice Cat legal-sized.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Loree 05-03-12 1
   RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Round Robin 05-04-12 2
       RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Ants 05-14-12 6
           RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Estee 05-16-12 9
               RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Round Robin 05-17-12 10
 RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Max Headroom 05-04-12 3
 RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Estee 05-04-12 4
 RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... finallytyping 05-04-12 5
   RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... Round Robin 05-14-12 7
       RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Ba... finallytyping 05-16-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
Chris got hit with the karma stick.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-12, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
You can say that again. What surprises me is that somebody as phony as Chris was able to stay married that long. He's a $3 bill if there ever was one, and surely his soon-to-be ex had to figure that out a long time ago.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-14-12, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
I don't see it.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-12, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
If Chris Harrison was on fire, my first instinct would be to find a bucket of gasoline.

05-17-12, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
I don't hate the SOB that bad, but he's one of the worst phonies and bull$hitters on TV.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-12, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
No worries, he's got Vienna on speed dial.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-12, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
Well, that's it. If the world's foremost expert on building and maintaining a lifetime relationship can't keep it together, what hope is there for the rest of us?

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
Well I guess the cat's out of the bag on whom Emily picks at the end...

05-14-12, 04:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
Yes, it's out. Sucks had it. Will still watch most of 'ette though.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-12, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?"
I actually have no idea who she picks. I was just making a joke that it was Chris that she picked and that is why he got a divorce. I don't follow this show that closely, but I like reading what you people write. Does she pick Chris??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •