The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-02-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
Hometown dates this week. I have no clue if this is gonna be any good or if it's gonna completely suck. Post your comments on this episode here as per usual.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dat... Ants 07-03-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dat... Tummy 07-03-12 2
       Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhou... CSHS79 07-03-12 3
           RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... Ants 07-03-12 4
               RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-03-12 5
                   RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... Ants 07-03-12 6
                       RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... Round Robin 07-04-12 7
                           RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-04-12 8
                               RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... qwertypie 07-04-12 10
                                   RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... Ants 07-04-12 11
                               RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... rachelOH63 07-06-12 12
                                   RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-06-12 13
                           RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dol... Ants 07-04-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-03-12, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
Poor Chris. It's tough at this point. You bring someone home and you have expectations. Chris is the first to get his heart broken. Two more broken hearts to go.

I'd bet on Jef as the F1, but I'd chose Sean.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-03-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
I'd choose Jef, if only to be able to visit his parents ranch often.

Ok, not really, but that place was gorgeous.

Jef's probably my favorite, with Ari right behind.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-12, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
The ranch is obviously a fantastic place. However I wonder where Ricki would prefer the ranch or Sean's niece's dollhouse with everything just her size???

07-03-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
I'd bet that Jef's brother's place has all that and more. They certainly have the bucks for it. They just didn't show it in this episode.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-03-12, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
Man if she doesn't want Jef, I'll take him!!! He lives in St.George..one of my top 3 places to live!! Nothing like getting off the beaten' path in Utah..the sights, the hikes, the rides..LOVE iT!! She's one Lucky girl if she ends up with him...uuhh, so jealous!!

Laughed my butt off too when Jef said he just wanted her to hold a gun all day long!!! Love his fun spirit!!

Sean & his family is a hoot! Think they caught Emily by surprise since she didn't throw back at all. But Sean using his trick TWiCe (running after & calling out to Emily)..yikes! Is it all he's got? Definitely should learn a few more if he wants to keep a Romeo & Juliet-type of romantic tension btwn them!

I'm actually happy for Chris even though he's not right now. Emily showed alot of respect for his sister as well as Chris by not dragging him along. She did what was best for someone besides herself, so my praise to Emily for that!!

07-03-12, 07:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
Chris is gonna be on Bachelor Pad. So is Kalon. Looking forward to that. I think Chris has a gorgeous bod and I can't wait to see him rock a Speedo.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-04-12, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
Kalon's gonna stir up some bigtime hate and discontent. You can bet the farm on that. Somebody's gonna wind up totally hating his guts before BP3 is over, that's for damn sure.

07-04-12, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
I'm beginning to see why there's not many people posting on this site..you're all Lifers on here!! You know or research WAY too much to be just casual viewers like myself. Viewers like me wouldn't want to hear the pre-show spoilers because then--why watch??

I'm thinking you're all paid web-traffic controllers, thus this is your life. If not or if so, I'm sorry.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
I don't watch bachelor pad, but the announcements of who will be part of the cast is usually announced on the 'front' page of this site.

07-04-12, 12:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
If you think The Bach/ette is good entertainment, you MUST watch Bachelor Pad. It even better!

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-06-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
>...You know or research
>WAY too much to be
>just casual viewers like myself.
>Viewers like me wouldn't want
>to hear the pre-show spoilers
>because then--why watch??
>
>I'm thinking you're all paid web-traffic
>controllers, thus this is your
>life. If not or if
>so, I'm sorry.

Then don't go into that spoiler thread again, okay?

07-06-12, 04:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
That was an observatory comment, but thanks for the free advice. It was good..think maybe you should start charging for it, you know people really dug Dear Abby. ((A little reciproco; my free advice as thank you for yours.. ))

07-04-12, 08:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
"Kalon's gonna stir up some bigtime hate and discontent."

That's why they asked him on the BP. It's all about the drama.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •