The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-28-12, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Well, I wonder how many of these slimeballs they're gonna let her get rid of tonight? Post here till the Left Coasters see the episode live.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3 Round Robin 05-28-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3 Round Robin 05-28-12 2
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3 Belle Book 05-29-12 5
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3 DoinTomCruiseDance 05-28-12 3
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3 Round Robin 05-29-12 4
       Sean A Definite Yumm CSHS79 05-29-12 6
           RE: Sean A Definite Yumm Round Robin 05-30-12 7
               RE: Sean A Definite Yumm DoinTomCruiseDance 05-30-12 8
 Alessandro samboohoo 05-30-12 9
   RE: Alessandro Tummy 05-30-12 10
       RE: Alessandro DoinTomCruiseDance 05-30-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-28-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Sh1t, she still has a boatload of horses' behinds left, and who goes first but Tony, one of the good guys. Ain't looking good, boys and girls.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-28-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Well she did lower the knucklehead quotient a little bit when she sent Alessandro packing, but out of 13 guys left the majority of them are still south ends of northbound horses. Methinks instead of treating Emily right and getting her all good guys, they stuck to their old gods of drama and ratings, and Emily be damned. If I were Mr. Hendrick, I would NOT be happy.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-29-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Alessandro was certainly a knucklehead. The instant I knew what he said to Emily about marrying a woman who has a child from a previous marriage, I thought "Dead meat". Boy, was I ever right! Idiot.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-12, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
More like a buttload!! ';D

So far I don't see a match for her. I do see a match for me though..Sean! ;)~ Yummmm!!!

05-29-12, 00:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3"
Too early to say if there's a good match for Emily among this bunch, but there definitely aren't many good guys to choose from. I have to see her have one on ones with a couple guys she hasn't had them with yet before I'll start to have a real opinion on this issue.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-29-12, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sean A Definite Yumm"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-12 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I agree Sean is definitely an amazing guy. Question is will Emily do what so many of the previous Bachelorettes have done, take who we want her to pick and a wild card to the F2 and walk off with the wild card???
Think about it.Trista is the only one of the Bachelorettes to marry her Final Choice, Ryan the stable definitely marriage material guy. All the ladies who picked the hot guy over the stable marriage material guy eventually wound up split from the hot guy. As far as Ashley, it's still too early to tell.
Perhaps Emily having her friend's input as well as having a foot in real life will change the outcome and she will pick the right guy--Sean.

05-30-12, 01:08 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Sean A Definite Yumm"
I'm not convinced yet that Sean is a good fit for her. There's something about that guy that makes me uneasy.

05-30-12, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sean A Definite Yumm"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 02:21 AM (EST)

There's always something up with any guy that would go on a show like the Bachelorette to find love.. For one when they sign up to do it, they reason other benefits of being on the show in the likelihood that their not "the one". And any guy that would put value on any of those other (fringe) benefits, makes you (or Emily) ask, Why??

Why would they be happy to receive those benies & how can she be sure of the order in which they're prioritizing them with regard to her-or "winning" her??

I don't think I could do the show..not & take it seriously anyway. I would probably do it for the experience & whatever the fringe benefits are from doing it as my first priority--and that would only change if I found a connection. Only then would my priorities change. So I can't blame any of these guys for not having Emily as priority #1. Why would they until they find there's a connection?

I'm sure even Emily is aware of this & just hopeful that she will find that there is one there that she feels something for-sees a connection. Until then I'm sure even Emily isn't all that sure where her priorities lie for doing the show.

Let's give the guys a chance! If it's not Sean..well it's definitely NOT Ryan..agree with everyone on that one! But it might be that other guy--you know the one that she's going to feel a connection with, ask him to ask her to become engaged & then walk hand in hand with off the set of the show.

Then they'll find the connection wasn't real, break up, go to the mags & bank from the show! THERE IT I$!! That'$ the "other" benefit$ I was thinking of!! Oh then there's your next show; Bachelor Pad..and can't forget the possibility of being the next Bachelor/Bachelorette! ;)

Man, what a ....mill tv has become. Thank you reality TV!! ;j

--But hey, I'm still watchin' so I should talk!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-12, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alessandro"
Apparently there was a lot we didn't see about their date and about him in general. He was some sort of vampire slayer, or something like that. The scene with Emily walking him out had her wearing combat boots, and it was because they had just been out in the woods rustling vampires or something. So her comment about her conversation was very much directed to the woods incident, not the compromise.

The compromise topic was an issue, though it may have been misunderstood. In his native language compromisso means "commitment." So he was referring to "commitment," but he was saying "compromise."

I had the benefit of watching that conversation with such knowledge, so it made sense.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alessandro"
I feel cheated. Why didn't we get to see some vampire hunting?!

05-30-12, 03:13 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Alessandro"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Let's us know what else you catch!!

We're all much more interested in hearing the whole truth rather than watching just partial truths, then taking from it what amounts to us as fiction!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •