The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All quiet on the outrage front."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-12, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All quiet on the outrage front."
*looks around*

So if nothing else, Courtney's a more popular choice than Vienna.

Who knew?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Ants 03-13-12 1
   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Ants 03-31-12 20
 RE: All quiet on the outrage front. AyaK 03-13-12 2
   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-13-12 3
       RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-13-12 4
           RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Ants 03-13-12 5
               RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-13-12 6
                   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-13-12 7
                       RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Ants 03-13-12 8
                           RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-14-12 11
                               RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-14-12 12
                                   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-14-12 13
                                       RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Ants 03-14-12 14
                                           RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-15-12 15
                                   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. jbug 03-16-12 16
                                       RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-16-12 17
                                           RE: All quiet on the outrage front. JoeGazillionaire 03-16-12 18
                                               RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-17-12 19
 RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Max Headroom 03-13-12 9
   RE: All quiet on the outrage front. Round Robin 03-13-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-12, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
I COULDN'T SIGN ON LAST NIGHT!!!

All I know about Vienna is Bach pad 2. She was pretty gross. Yuck.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-31-12, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
test

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-12, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
There's no outrage because everyone gave up caring long ago. Ben and Courtney are a good match: two worthless leeches.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-13-12, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
I got news for you, AyaK. Those people as a class are worthless leeches. Many if not most of them do these shows to boost their careers. I bet <1/2 of them do these shows to find love.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Vienna makes Courtney look like a little bunny rabbit. Unlike Courtney who is just self-absorbed and immature, Vienna will stop at nothing to ruin you, pit people against each other and spread propaganda to every person to get the entire group against you. I actually felt sorry for Jake "Will you let me finish! Pavelka"...that's how bad Vienna was. And it was scary looking at her face how she delighted in the misery of others and looked upset when they weren't suffering.

03-13-12, 11:40 AM (EST)
5. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Boy, I really gotta watch that season.

03-13-12, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Put it on your Netflix past seasons list. At first, I didn't quite understand why Jake had such a short fuse with Vienna...and I don't condone that type of anger, but Vienna really is pure evil. Just not a nice person. That's why I"m so forgiving to Courtney.

03-13-12, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Joe, I have to agree with you about Vienna. As bad as Courtney was, she's a little angel compared to Vienna. Courtney is just an emotionally immature girl who never grew up beyond the junior high stage, but she's not really all that evil. Vienna is just evil and malicious and heartless and selfish and rotten to the core. Courtney, if handled with patience and kindness, still might make Ben a pretty good wife. Vienna wouldn't make a good match for anybody, and trust me, we haven't seen the last of her in the scandal rags.

03-13-12, 02:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
"Vienna is just evil and malicious and heartless and selfish and rotten to the core."

Holey fricken Moley! She's that bad??? Now, I really gotta see that season!!!

03-14-12, 04:17 AM (EST)
11. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Ants, you should run out and see that season....then you would see Courtney as a little frisky kitty cat compared to Vienna.

Round Robin, you are so right on in your assessment. Vienna scares the crap out of me...and should any guy. Courtney would be Darth vadar to Vienna's evil emperor. Courtney's just a little spoiled brat who needed to be spanked at some time...I don't think she was even aware of how bad she came off until confronted and she seemed upset (quite frankly the girls jumping on her weren't exactly perfect either and came off mean for piling on after her apology) The entertainment world is pretty ruthless and petty out here so I can see how she developed those habits--those are pretty commonplace....also it doesn't help that weak men will coddle to her every whim just because she's hot. At her core, Courtney seems stuck in that juvenile stage and she reacts to her emotions in a very immature way. While Vienna is like those real life villains on 48 hour mystery where she sets out to ruin a guy... it's not enough that the guy feels bad, she wants them to be run to the ground and will actively set out to ruin his reputation and pit another guy and the whole community against him. The rumors she was spreading about Jake were just vicious and I'm sure she would have been really happy if her new boyfriend at the time punched Jake. She looked so upset when the crowd was cheering for Jake at the bachelor pad finale (mostly female fans that sympathized with Jake because they didn't like Vienna)

03-14-12, 02:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Well, Jake was no damn good either. He's pretty evil himself. The deal is, though, that he's only about halfway from Courtney to Vienna on the evil scale, and when Vienna piled on top of him and spread all that bull$hit about him and knocked him down and then stomped him in deeper, she made herself look much more evil than he was. No guy with an ounce of sense who has seen or heard about how Vienna $hit all over Jake on BP will touch her with a 10 foot pole. Vienna f---ed up royally and ruined her own future love life, and she's too damn stupid to know it.

03-14-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
I found Jake more on the keeping up appearances side than evil. He's a bit self-absorbed and wants to keep up an image of himself... I think deep down he just wants to be liked and can't stand anyone not liking him. You see that a lot with aspiring actors and actresses out here. But, I still feel he's redeemable. He did try to be the bigger man on the bachelor pad and was sticking an olive branch out....even Casey seemed to have some humanity in him too in trying to bury the hatchet. Even as Vienna's lover, Casey started to put his foot down and told her that she was just trying to stir the pot and that Jake was not doing anything to her...it was her that was keeping the feud going. I don't mind if people make mistakes and then try to change... It seems like Vienna took Jake's olive branch and wanted to stab him in the heart with it. She took the secrets he told her in confidence and pretty much used it as a dagger and really wanted him to suffer. I was not a Jake fan, but after watching him face Hurricane Vienna, I really felt sympathetic. I think Courtney saved this season. A lot of the stuff she did was more mugging for the camera and I found it more comical (like waving the rose to the camera). Ben was extremely boring...and there wasn't much reason to watch the show other than Courtney's antics.

03-14-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
That's what I saw re: Jake. I didn't see his season, but I did see Bach Pad 2 (can't wait for 3!). Jake didn't seem evil, but you could tell he was trying to be oh so nice because that's the reputation he wanted. He was trying awfully hard.

Redeemable. Hmmmmm. I think Ben is redeemable; he just needs to grow up. Courtney has a chance to be redeemable, but she's gonna have to do an awful lot of work for a number of years to prove that she really has changed.

03-15-12, 01:16 AM (EST)
15. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
The show does attract a lot of people desperate for attention and to be liked. Courtney's just a little girl in a woman's body. A little spoiled brat. She might never grow up because it's hard to change after a certain age, but I do think a lot of it was her mugging for the camera...and it worked, she's all the magazines and shows are talking about. Maybe, the show will cast some eye candy for you to enjoy next time...a more eligible bachelor with something going on. Ben, Jason Mesnik, Bob...the casting directors are getting lazy.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Did Vienna & whats-his=name break up?
the one she was on BP with.
That guy was way in over his head!

03-16-12, 01:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
That was Kasey, the "guard and protect your heart" guy. They did break up, I think it was a couple months after BP2 was over.

03-16-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Not before she dragged him through another emotional turmoil cry-fest captured on camera (couples rehab reality show) where she accused him of not being sensitive to her feelings. Some guys are not quick to learn.

03-17-12, 00:04 AM (EST)
19. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
That shows you how dumb as a box of boulders Kasey really is. When that idea was brought to him, Kasey should have said, "F--- off. After the way you $hit all over Jake, more than once, on national TV, I'm not enough of a masochist to put myself in that bullseye. You can take this couples rehab show and shove it up your a$$. We're done."

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-12, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Apparently the reality TV viewing audience can distinguish between petty middle-school behavior and pure, unadulterated evil.

03-13-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: All quiet on the outrage front."
Yes we can, Max. Courtney just never grew up, and she had her self confidence pretty badly shaken by the (well-deserved) reaction her behavior on the Bach got. I think she got a needed attitude adjustment, and if she and Ben treat each other right, I think they have a fighting chance to make it stick. Vienna, on the other hand, was babied and treated like Daddy's little princess by her rich, overindulgent father all her life, and she grew up thinking she can get away with anything, and the result has been a completely evil, heartless b1tch who thinks she can't do anything wrong and turns into a little whiny baby when people won't put up with her bull$hit and maliciously seeks revenge on anybody who gets in her way. Any man who is stupid enough to start relationship with her is just asking for trouble, and I doubt like hell many men will be that stupid.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •