The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-05-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Well, whatta y'all think? You think Courtney is gonna get royally barbecued tonight or what? I'll be watching, and I'm actually looking forward to THIS episode, because here's a chance for mean, nasty Courtney to get what she deserves. Go ladies!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-05-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All samboohoo 03-06-12 16
 RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Estee 03-05-12 2
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All qwertypie 03-05-12 3
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All annielynne42 03-09-12 57
 RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-05-12 4
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-05-12 5
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 6
           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-06-12 7
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 10
           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-06-12 8
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 12
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 14
           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 9
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 11
                   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 13
                       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-06-12 20
                           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 23
                               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 28
                                   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 30
                                       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 35
                                           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 39
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Pretty_Kitty 03-06-12 22
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 24
 Two words: Damage control. Max Headroom 03-06-12 15
   Shawntel samboohoo 03-06-12 18
   RE: Two words: Damage control. Ants 03-06-12 25
   RE: Two words: Damage control. Estee 03-06-12 38
       RE: Two words: Damage control. Round Robin 03-07-12 41
           RE: Two words: Damage control. JoeGazillionaire 03-07-12 42
           RE: Two words: Damage control. Ants 03-07-12 43
               RE: Two words: Damage control. Round Robin 03-07-12 46
                   RE: Two words: Damage control. JoeGazillionaire 03-07-12 48
 RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All samboohoo 03-06-12 17
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Max Headroom 03-06-12 19
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 27
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All samboohoo 03-06-12 29
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All motormouth 03-06-12 33
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All samboohoo 03-06-12 34
 Did Courtney spoil the final rose? byoffer 03-06-12 21
   RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... Ants 03-06-12 26
       RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... Round Robin 03-06-12 32
       RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... byoffer 03-07-12 44
           RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... Round Robin 03-07-12 45
               RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... byoffer 03-08-12 55
                   RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... Round Robin 03-08-12 56
           RE: Did Courtney spoil the final ro... Ants 03-07-12 47
 RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Loree 03-06-12 31
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-06-12 36
   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-06-12 37
       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-06-12 40
           RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-07-12 49
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Ants 03-07-12 50
                   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-08-12 52
               RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-08-12 51
                   RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All JoeGazillionaire 03-08-12 53
                       RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All Round Robin 03-08-12 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-12, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Hey Round Robin or anyone who knows.... do they have these episodes online? Will they have this women tell all episode online tonight?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-12, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
www.abc.com has every epiose every week.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I think we're going to be looking at The Briquette Formerly Known As Courtney.

In a recent interview with EW, Chris Harrison said every time he makes a woman cry, he gets five years younger. Would it be wrong to hope tonight turns him into a fetus?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Do they have to be legitimate tears?

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-12, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Well, no sense in me coming here again! No one posted after the show! I can see why,though, this is the crappiest season ever. I stopped watching in 2009 & decided to try it again! How Ben can make any girl cry is beyond me! I don't believe it at all. I think they are told to cry, 'cause this guy is a creep. I am old enough to be his mother & I would never want him!

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Jaimie - ugh. I really liked her from the beginning. That uncomfortable throwing herself at Ben thing was painful to watch. Tonight, she did it again. "I still think you're great. If it doesn't work out with whomever you chose, call me!" Ugh. The well must be dry (of men) where she lives.

I think Emily handled herself very well and said all she needed to say.

Courtney crying. F----ing b---h. I liked it when Emily responded to Courtney's, "I did it because I was insecure." Emily said, "We were ALL insecure, but we didn't make enemies, we made friends." Insecure, my chunky butt. She wasn't insecure. She was just plain mean.

Well, Ben apologized to Samantha for the, "I don't like to sugarcoat things. I think you should go home" comment.

I'm glad the women apologized to Shawntel.

Courtney said,"I cared (past tense) for Ben," and then quickly added, "and I still do." I'm surprised they didn't splice that out. Maybe it's because they know we all already know.

I'm going to review it tomorrow after the kids go to school because there's more, just can't think of it now.

03-05-12, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Sometimes when a guy rebuffs a woman, it makes him look more attractive to her....or at least she feels a loss...I think that's the case with Jaime. If Ben had been the one grovelling, she wouldn't have been into him...but that's the power of the Bachelor hype.

Ben was so dam mean to Samantha when he sent her packing...I was like wow. I think it was because she dared to press him about one on ones...the nerve of her! Relationships aren't supposed to be a two way street in Ben-land.

I bet my chunky butt that Courtney dropped Ben as soon as reasonably possible.... there's a lot of eligible guys in LA...she's not going to settle for Ben. I thought both Courtney and Emily were mean people so I don't really care what they do to each other. Casey S. was the only one I liked.

03-06-12, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I totally disagree about Emily being mean. I never saw meanness from her. Courtney was the meanest one and she got what she deserved tonight.

I'm hoping they'll have Ben and Courtney on together so that Ben can tell her how disappointed he was in her and that's why he dumped her so the b---h can cry again.

03-06-12, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Joe, I don't know what kind of cable or satellite service you have, but if I miss an episode and want to pick it up the next day I can get it on On Demand on Comcast. Whether anybody streams these things online I don't really know.

03-06-12, 03:07 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Thanks Robin. I thought I would have to since the roofer was working on my roof today, but my satellite dish is fine. I didn't know there was an on demand option for such shows. I have direct tv and they don't seem to have that. I would prefer to have a lot of this stuff on demand.... my three tivo boxes don't seem to have enough memory because I can't watch that much tv that fast. I need a box with a thousand hours of memory.

03-06-12, 02:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Ants, if they do what I think they usually do, they'll probably have them on the Final Rose show together. If they're not on together that would, I think, pretty much confirm that they're history.

03-06-12, 07:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Oh, you're right. At the very least, they'll have on Ben, Lindzi and Courtney.

03-06-12, 07:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
>Ants, if they do what I
>think they usually do, they'll
>probably have them on the
>Final Rose show together. If
>they're not on together that
>would, I think, pretty much
>confirm that they're history.

Maybe, Courtney already knowing the fallout is trying to do damage control. I'm sure she's read the magazines.

03-06-12, 03:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Emily was throwing Courtney under the bus behind her back...that's the trait I dislike the most in people... Many of these girls badmouthing Courtney are just as bad themselves if they're going to resort to telling on her. Ben's a big boy. He doesn't need anyone to tell him about another girl. It wasn't for his own good...it was more self-serving on their part.

03-06-12, 07:09 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
See, that's where I disagree with you. Courtney was throwing Emily (and others) under the bus. Emily simply was rightly offended by that and tried to warn Ben about that. Big difference. It could be that I'm a woman and I've witnessed that type of thing and that's why I'm able to better comprehend it, my perspective is clearer. Anyway, I'm glad they all got in their say against that B Courtney.

03-06-12, 07:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I do not like Courtney's behavior. I think she's immature and lacks etiquette. But, I'm glad Courtney stood up to Emily. Emily gets it into her mind to go and talk badly about Courtney behind her back, which was totally self-serving...talks bad about her to every girl, then lacks the spine to cop to it when Courtney confronts her on it...she was acting fake and pretending she didn't. How's that Courtney throwing her under the bus?...Emily snuck behind Courtney's back and tried to do a sneak attack to Ben thinking it wouldn't get back to her which it did. I've gotten sucked into this type of behavior by women trying to get you against another girl at parties....and it's just not an attractive behavior. I'm glad Ben sent Emily home. I know you don't like Courtney, but you can't let that blind you and excuse Emily's behavior.

03-06-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
What was Emily supposed to do, put up with Courtney's bull$hit without firing back? Hell, no, I would have done the same damn thing. The only thing I fault Emily for is for not saying, "Look, Ben, you can take your 'tread lightly' bull$hit and shove it up your #####. When they show this stuff on TV, you're gonna be totally embarrassed if you pick this b1tch, and you're gonna deserve every bit of it." Then she should have slapped him silly, said "I quit", and walked out.

03-06-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Thanks. That's pretty much what I was getting at.

03-06-12, 01:33 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I would have respected Emily more if she was just up front about it and just said Ben putting up with Courtney is not for me, but she essentially snuck around Courtney's back and didn't have the spine to cop to it. Emily's just not getting taken to task because it was on Courtney, but if she had done this to Ashley Hebert or Emily Maynard, she would have gotten more heat for it. Courtney was just rude to the girls in general...some people do not have social graces...but she didn't secretly throw Emily under the bus the way Emily did to her...and then Emily goes and says how genuine she is compared to Courtney.

03-06-12, 02:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Yes, but Emily never would have done that to Ashley Hebert or Emily Maynard. Why? Because those two women are nice. Courtney is evil.

Joe, I think we're talking about two different types here. Here's the first type. You're at a party and a girl looks across the room and says to herself, "Hmmm, Joe's a good looking guy. I think I'm gonna try to score him." Her only problem is anOTHER girl at the party. This OTHER girl wants Joe, too, cuz he's one hot, smokin' guy. So, what does the first girl do? She talks trash about the Other girl to Joe in hopes that you'll drop your interest in the Other girl and just be interested in her. That's what, from your earlier post, I understand may have happened to you. That's type one.

Now, there's another type. Joe's at a party, rockin' a killer bod and a few girls are interested in him. Among these girls is a Mean Girl who trash talks everyone and is MEAN. The rest of the girls are nice. One of these other girls takes it upon herself to warn Joe about the Mean Girl. She shouldn't. Why? Cuz it almost never works. People don't listen to warnings. They have to make their own mistakes. So, foolishly, this nice girl tries (and later the other girls support her as happened last night) to warn Joe. Joe resents it because he never witnessed this behavior. This nice girl isn't mean, she just doesn't want to see someone make a mistake. See the difference?

03-06-12, 06:58 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Love the colorful illustrations, Ants...

I know Courtney is the resident bad girl and let's be honest, she's a little weird... but, I don't feel like Emily is a nice girl. In fact, I think the mean girls in the place were actually Monica, Blakely and Emily... they pretty much just do the girl code verbal backtalking that will drive whoever they're talking about insane because they know someone is talking about them, yet those girls will pretend they're not. Ashley Hebert, Emily Maynard and Chantal O. were super nice girls and that's why they refused to throw each other under the bus to Brad and stayed out of the catfights all together. I think Courtney is a very troubled girl...that facade is protecting a very fragile person... I wouldn't be surprised if someone cracks that and she turns to a jello of tears. I think Emily's "concern" for Ben seems more rooted in jealousy.... there are many girls that aren't right for Ben---Monica and Blakely to name a few....but Courtney happens to be the biggest threat. What angered the girls was more of Courtney's aggressive sexual enticing of Ben... that's when I noticed the claws really came out....and the fact that it was already a rude girl they didn't particularly like didn't help. Normally, I think Ben is a bit dopey, but I think he was right in this instance in advising Emily not to be consumed by the other person. I never trust the person that comes to me to badmouth another person. It's an unattractive behavior. I immediately start wondering what's their ulterior motive behind it. And, it usually spoils a fun night out and dampens the mood... It's probably why I dig Brad's girls a lot more...they're so sweet. Brad has a much better taste in women.

But, even though we're not seeing eye to eye on this, I still luv ya Ants...so no hard feelings.

03-06-12, 07:28 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Of course! That's what I like about this board. We can agree to disagree.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-12, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Ants-I live where she lives and trust me a good man is almost impossible to find in these parts. Ive had 1 serious relationship in the last 20 years. True Story. We have Rednecks, Cornell snobs, meth heads and wannabe gang members. I think Jamie is WAY to good for Ben but I get it.

I had the show on in the back round but it wasnt nearly as interesting as the book I was reading (The Hunger Games)

03-06-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-12 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Well, that does suck. I took me a long time to find the right guy, but I guess it really is harder depending on where you live.

ETA: What makes it harder to watch is Jaimie is (and you are) too good to go to waste. It's like ya just want to take that nice girl and fix her up with a nice guy. Well, I already mentioned that with my post about Kacie and Ryan, but it's true. You just hate to see quality people not being able to find other quality people.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Two words: Damage control."
And I don't think it worked. No matter how you dissect things, Courtney is still Courtney. While editing may change viewers' perception of things, Courtney said (and did) all those nasty things that we saw.

I wonder how much Courtney got paid to show up for the Women Tell All special. She had to know that she was going to get ripped apart-- did she really think she could act repentant and repair her image? One thing's for sure, she can't be happy with how she was portrayed throughout this season.

One thing I never understood was the infatuation with Shawntel. Not having watched her previous season, I had no idea who she was when she made her "surprise" appearance, and I didn't think she showed much personality while she was on screen this time around. So why bring her back for Women Tell All? To me that was a wasted segment of the show.

03-06-12, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Shawntel"
IMO, her previous past with Ben has never been fully explained to the girls. Not that she really has one, but she and Ben did text one another for a bit, and I think that she should have explained that a little.

From the editiing, it looks like she saw him on Ashley's season and then came on his season trying to meet him. It was just plain weird.

03-06-12, 12:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
Okay, I'm not gonna beat this dead horse (just one more time) - Shawntel calls Chris H. and drives clear across the state to get a date with a guy who's already "seeing" 25 other girls. I like Shawntel, but it's another case of a nice girl (I saw her season with Brad and she's cool) not being able to find a single soul where she is.

Yes, Courtney did say all those things. Someone posted a segment of the Ellen show on which Kacie said just that. You can edit all you want, but you can't edit words into a person's mouth. Courtney did say all those things and seemed to relish doing so.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
So why bring her back for Women Tell All?

03-07-12, 06:58 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
No, Estee! Noooooooo!

We don't, I repeat, DO NOT, want That Woman as our 2013 Bachelorette. That Woman needs to slink back into the obscurity that she deserves and never appear on our TV screens again. She's hideous! In all honesty, I hate her less than I used to after the beating she took on WTA, but That Woman is still no damn good and needs to do some more growing up before we ever see her again.

03-07-12, 09:03 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
In my opinion, Courtney has made this current season... people wouldn't be tuning in if it were not for her. The cast has hardly been that charismatic...and there are hardly any Emily Maynard standouts. Ben's not one of the more eligible bachelors. Courtney's almost like a cartoon bad girl...her antics keep viewers tuned in. Look, how she pushes people's buttons. In truth, I don't hate Courtney at all.... I'm actually kind of amused by her. I like that bit where she stuck the rose out into the camera, like guess who has a rose. Also, the way the women jumped on her actually makes her sympathetic... if they wanted her to continue to be hated...they should have just been nice and let her behavior look bad by contrast...but when you gang up on someone, it makes you look worse... kind of similar to when Vienna tried to make Jake look bad (and admittedly Jake is flawed)...but Vienna's vile behavior actually made me sympathize with Jake, like poor guy....she's so evil.

03-07-12, 11:03 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
Are you talking about Shawntel or Courtney? I'd watch a season with Shawntel as the Bachelorette. I can't imagine giving that honor to Courtney.

03-07-12, 02:28 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
Oh, I'm definitely talking about Courtney all right. I'd definitely watch a Shawntel bachelorette season. Courtney is too emotionally weak to carry a Bachelorette season, and I think ABC knows it.

03-07-12, 07:01 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Two words: Damage control."
Shawntel seemed kind of cute and nice on the Brad season, but her actions since have kind of dimmed my view of her a little bit...the going back to grovel over Ben was kind of weird. No person should ever do that. Not hot.

And has a person in the history of the show ever successfully gone back and gotten a favorable result? It usually just makes them look desperate and lets the Bachelor producers paint them as crazy. The Mortician thing also kind of creeps me out a little. Well, a Courtney Bachelorette season will certainly be dramatic and highly watched. And don't pretend you won't take a peak. Unlike Emily Maynard, I think it might bring all the lowlifes and guys that turn out too good to be true smoothtalkers or those looking for fame. It would on the other hand cheapen the show...as the bahcelor/ette is supposed to be ideal and eligible but then again any pretense of the show being that has gone out the window a long time ago...it's now about fights, crying and circus like ambushes.

(possible spoiler, maybe..) If Ben has been going through the motions with the other girls... even if he already decided the winner early on.... it does seem like he enjoys getting some free smooching from all the attractive girls so no he wouldn't end it early.

03-06-12, 09:14 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
While I certainly think the real Courtney came out during the show, I found it quite funny that the girls were falling all over themselves to apologize to Shawntel and were completely insincere about it, yet they basically thought the same about Courtney's apology.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I certainly think the real Courtney came out during the show

I disagree. I think the real Courtney is the woman who made comments like, "How'd those words taste coming out of your mouth?" and "Winning! I have a rose and you don't, Emily." I'm sure modeling is an ultra-competitive career, and while biting comments like those may be daily events for models, they're hurtful. The other women weren't expecting such a high level of competitiveness, and they were blindsided by Courtney's behavior. Other competitive behavior examples: the skinny dipping episode, Courtney waiting by Ben's hotel room for a "nightcap", Courtney parading by Ben in a skimpy bikini while he was having a private conversation with another woman (Jamie?), etc.

On a similar note, how hard would it have been for Courtney to be gracious about Emily's apology? Regardless of whether she truly accepted it or not, that was a spiteful, in-your-face way of handling the situation.

Courtney is a walking example of the old adage that beauty is only skin deep.

03-06-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Max, I completely agree with you. The real Courtney was B--ch that we saw these past several weeks. The fake Courtney is who we saw last night, trying to back pedal because she's afraid she won't get another job, lose friends, etc.

03-06-12, 01:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I meant the show during the season, not last night. So I completely agree with you in that regard.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-06-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
How about when Courtney said “she hadn’t thought it through” in reference to how her behavior would be taken/looked at by Ben? I thought that was a true example of how insincere her apology was...basically admitting the only downside was the backlash she is now receiving. Did I take that the wrong way?

03-06-12, 04:27 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Nope, I took that way as well, which is why I didn't think it was sincere. Same with the other girls. They saw what complete jackarases they looked like on TV.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
I saw one little part where she was talking, and it seemed to me she said something like:
"I really cared about Ben." *pause* "er, I still care about Ben"

Was that a spoiler that she does not win?

03-06-12, 12:05 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
It's a spoiler that she did win, but Ben has since watched the show and seen her Mean Girl behavior and dumped her.

03-06-12, 03:51 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
He probably hasn't officially dumped her yet, he probably has to wait till the series is over. But if he doesn't actually dump her on the Final Rose show, he'll likely dump her not long thereafter. She made an a$$ out of him, and that's not a good way to start a relationship.

03-07-12, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
Ants

Thanks for the response. I guess I was wrong in my speculation.

One note - usually around here spoilers only get put in threads marked **spoilers**. Some peeps want to come and discuss without stumbling over spoilers.

Then again, everything with Courtney seems spoiled.

03-07-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
I have never seen a thread marked "spoilers" on this board, other than a couple Reality Steve threads in previous seasons. But if anybody's been watching this season every week and doesn't know for certain that Courtney will be Ben's choice, they haven't been paying attenton, bcause it's been THAT obvious. Ben's blatant favoritism has made it impossible to not know he will pick Courtney. Hell, if the shows were shown on a short term delayed basis like Big Brother is shown, and no spoiler information existed, I'd still be 100% confident in betting that Courtney will win. Ben has been THAT blatant in is favoritism towards Courtney. He completely went through the motions with all the other girls and everybody knows it, and it's disgusting. Why several of them still want him if he dumps her, I'll never understand. He's a 100% cad with an overactive you-know-what, and why anybody wants him is beyond me. What's he got going for him?

03-08-12, 03:13 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
Maybe I am just showing two things:
1. That I have not been watching often or closely. I know Courtney is still there, and got fried by the other girls, but haven't see many of the shows to see the interactions.

2. That I picked Lindzi from the first ep to win. I don't know how the others (girls/viewers) have percieved her, but she caught my eye in the first ep.

03-08-12, 04:01 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
Lindzi would probably who I'd pick if I were Ben. She's a great girl. Ben's favoritism towards Courtney became so obvious by about the 3rd episode in that even somebody who has not read any spoilers would have known she was the probable choice, and when that skinnydipping episode happened in the next episode after that, everybody should have known it was all over. If the other women had known they did that, I'm sure several of them would have left whether Courtney survived that round or not, and even as much of a cad as Ben is, I doubt he'd have done that if he wasn't sure he was keeping her. I think the only reason Courtney didn't get everybody's attention right away in LA was that Blakeley was dominating Ben's attention the 1st couple weeks, and only after she backed off did Courtney take over.

03-07-12, 02:50 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Did Courtney spoil the final rose?"
My bad. I don't like spoilers at all, especially in the beginning of a season. I guess I thought everyone on this board knew already (it's at the end of the season) and I completely agree with Round Robin that Ben's made it all too obvious. Anyway, I'll try to remember not to do anymore spoilers. I try to avoid them myself. It's just this one is so 'out there,' so I let it slip.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-12, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I was disappointed that we never got to see the girls confront Ben about the skinny dipping. The girls were all talking about it with Chris before and even mentioned it when Courtney was out on stage. But the minute Ben showed up everyone was all gushing and acting like he was still wonderful. Were they all told they had to be nice to him? Afterall he is still the Bachelor and Chris is still protecting him. Ben needed to answer to that one. But we got not one word about it. In fact Ben was only on stage for a short period of time. I suppose the girls were told if they still wanted a chance to audition for the next Bachelorette or Bachelor Pad they had to behave and treat Ben nice. Ugh!

I did like that the blonde who brought her grandma said she was not attracted to Ben. I wanted to hear others admit that.

03-06-12, 07:04 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Several of the women, I think, really did like Ben and some of them want another shot at him if he dumps his choice after ATFR. And some of them want other gigs and don't want to burn the wrong bridges by badmouthing the wrong people, and others probably feared how the show would be edited so were careful about what they said. But I read elsewhere that the WTA taping was about 6 hours long, and even allowing for an hour break because Chris got sick, that still leaves over 3 hours of stuff that had to be edited out, and you can bet that besides the stuff that was too nasty or profane and had to be edited out, they would also edit out stuff that woud make the show look too bad or embarrass anybody they want for another gig. Yeah, they like their drama, but sometimes it gets pretty out of hand, and I've heard the WTA taping got pretty nasty at times.

03-06-12, 07:08 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Courtney doesn't seem to think things through on any of her actions... I get the feeling she's not much of a planner.

The women seemed to suffer from some kind of Bachelor version of Stockholm syndrome. Everything Ben does is wonderful and it's always some other girls fault or theirs, not his. I would for once like them to be real and take Ben or whoever the Bachelor is to task for some of their mis-steps. You kind of see this behavior around celebrities, the head of the company or someone with that type of status...the ones trying to get at them will interpret almost everything that person does as wonderful.

Wasn't the grandma girl a fan of Ben coming in...I wonder if she elaborated on that....did she become unattracted to him once she got to know him?

I want Chris's job. Why work so hard to maintain a lifestyle when you can just go to a 40 million dollar mansion, point to a tray of roses, ask dumb questions to the guests, make obvious observations like "this is the final rose", go on exotic multi-million dollar vacations to exotic hot spots and collect a fat check.

03-06-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Kacie B. said that they didn't know who the Bachelor would be until the day before taping or maybe it was the day before she left home. It was very short notice, so gramma girl might not have known. Many of the girls know the F2-becomes-F1 routine and they hoped it would be Ben.

03-07-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
There's a rumor floating around that ABC approached Tim Tebow about being the next bachelor... although, he seemed intrigued, there's no real word on if he would actually do it. What do you think of him as the next bachelor? I guess the hot tub scenes would be out....but he'd probably be more sincere and treat the women more respectfully. I can imagine the girls fighting over him...if they'd fight over Ben...what would they do for him. There are already a ton of pics of Hollywood starlets and models giving him the goo goo eyes.

(possible spoiler) also, Ben has been snapped kissing two different girls....

03-07-12, 11:38 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Joe for the next Bachelor

;o)

03-08-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
>Joe for the next Bachelor
>
>;o)

Awww. Shucks. Ants. (blushing) You're the best.

03-08-12, 04:02 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
Tebow has already said he won't be appearing on the Bachelor. If he did want to do it, logistically it just wouldn't work out unless they flip-flopped the usual taping and airing schedules so the Bach was done when the 'ette normally would be and vice versa. That's because of his football schedule. And because of his religious beliefs and squeaky clean image, it wouldn't look good for him to appear on this franchise after its poor record of producing matches and Ben and Courtney's bad behavior and poor morals.

03-08-12, 09:39 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
If Tebow was the Next bachelor, it might be the first bachelor marriage that occurs right at the final rose ceremony. He might just marry the next girl he gets to second base with.

If you are a girl, I'd get right on that. I'm totally being serious. He's got 17 out 20 of the items on the female wants wishlist. He's tall, good-looking, built like granite, will have 100 mil easy between endorsements, lucrative show career after football and the millions from being the starter; gregarious; conscientious, forthright, strong set of beliefs; people like him; he's a leader...and in games he's pretty respectful to everyone and very positive so I can see why his teammates follow him. Ok, the religious thing can be a little annoying...but you can't have everything. It might be the first bachelor season where the girls physically punch each other out... but some viewers hoping for steamy sexual stuff will be disappointed... it would be fun though to see a vixen try to seduce him.

I hope they bring back Courtney for Bachelor Pad....she's reality gold. I'm more amused by her because I think she's masking some deep emotional issues...and she doesn't seem to have the coping skills with people or the eq to get along with them. Look how she falls apart like fragile china, when she gets ganged up on.

Let's take a wild guesses as to who's on the next Bachelor Pad:

Courtney
Jenna

03-08-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All"
I hope for her sake they DON'T bring Courtney back for BP. If you thought this Bach season was rough, BP is a total emotional pressure cooker, and if Courtney gets ganged up on she'll go bonkers. And as evil and nasty as she was on the Bach, I still don't hate her enough to want to see that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •