The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-12, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Unfortunately I'll probably see this mess, so no need to wait to put up the thread. If you want to start dropping bombs on it even before they show it, be my guest. Just put all the actually happened stuff on this thread till those poor b@$t@rd$ on the West Coast have had a chance to see this mess live.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 02-27-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-28-12 2
 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 samboohoo 02-28-12 3
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Max Headroom 02-28-12 4
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-28-12 5
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-28-12 6
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 02-28-12 7
           RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 samboohoo 02-28-12 11
               RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 17
           RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 16
               RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 02-29-12 20
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 motormouth 02-28-12 13
 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 mrc 02-28-12 8
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 samboohoo 02-28-12 10
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 motormouth 02-28-12 12
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 02-29-12 21
           RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 23
 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 MTW1961 02-28-12 9
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 JoeGazillionaire 02-28-12 14
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 18
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Loree 03-02-12 27
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 JoeGazillionaire 03-02-12 28
           RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 JoeGazillionaire 03-02-12 29
               RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 03-02-12 30
 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Max Headroom 02-28-12 15
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 19
       RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 02-29-12 22
           RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 02-29-12 24
               RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Ants 03-01-12 25
                   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3 Round Robin 03-01-12 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-12, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Oh, puh-fricken-LEASE! NOW, the ---ch is 'sorry' about how she treated the other girls? Ugh, can't wait for next week's Women Tall All when they'll rip her a new one.

Kacie going back to grovel disappointed me. I really liked her. Well, at least, she got in her last words about Courtney.

I wonder if Ben is going to "sugarcoat it" when he dumps Lindzi.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-28-12, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
For once in his life, Ben was too much of a gentleman to say so directly, but Kacie's hopelessly out of touch parents were why he dumped her, and if she was paying attention she could easily read that between the lines of what he did say.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-12, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I somewhat watched - with the help of the FF button.

Nicki: I felt sad for her, but I honestly don't know what she was still doing there. I'm not sure how much of the conversation was edited out, but I recall Ben asking how she would fit into his life in CA, and her responding with asking him how many children he wanted. I don't see her fitting into CA, especailly after seeing her hometown date in TX.

Lindzi: I forget how she really spells her name. Meh. I didn't watch too much of this date at all. Looked interesting. I don't know that I could have done it. I think of the three left, she is more a match for him.

Courtney: Blah. I want to go and yank her hair back into some kind of do that she can't constantly touch. It's funny that Ben always talks about wanting an idependent, strong woman, and Courtney's actions make her seem the exact opposite - the constant touching of her hair and her baby talk.

I'm glad Kacie B. got somewhat of an answer from him. I think he could have been a little more direct and honest, but he seemed to get the point across. As far as his confliction for making the right decision goes, he's had more than enough time to ask Chris or the producers to let him see the real Courtney. If he makes his bed with her, he can sleep in it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Nicki was the Bachelor version of Dandrew. Never a contender, but never the last-place girl (until now).

02-28-12, 11:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Nicki was probably who Ben would have cut after the hometown dates if Kacie's parents hadn't spiked her guns.

02-28-12, 11:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
For Ben to be more "direct and honest" with Kacie, he would have had to throw her parents under the bus on national TV, and that's what I meant by Ben being too much of a gentleman to really tell her why. Throwing Kacie's parents under the bus so publicly would have been incredibly stupid, and even as dumb as a box of boulders as Ben is, he's not that stupid. Telling the complete unvarnished truth in this instance would have been an incredible PR blunder, and whether Ben is there to plug the winery or to find a woman, that kind of blunder could have been disastrous.

02-28-12, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I agree. He did the right thing. He said that both their families were nice, but they were different and he left it at that. That's what I mean, Ben's not evil (like Courtney), he's just pompous and a little unsophisticated (a little, not completely).

Ryan went back to grovel during Ashley's season. Kacie did it this season. That's how hard it is to meet the right person. I've been there (years ago) and know. There are so many nice girls out there who just can't find a nice guy. On the other hand, there are so many nice guys out there who just can't find the right girl. I want to set Kacie up with Ryan. Hey, maybe they'll both turn up on Bachelor Pad.

02-28-12, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Kacie knew it had something to do with her parents, so I'm not saying he had to sell them out. She said to Ben, "Just because it's what my parents want, it doesn't make me happy," or something to that extent. So she knew. She's also going to see it on TV.

I think he did start out well, but I really think he just needed to delve deeper into how their lives really are different. *shrug*

02-29-12, 06:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Delving any deeper would have required Ben to throw Kacie's parents under the bus. He could not have said any more than he did without doing that.

02-29-12, 06:35 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
With parents like Kacie's, I can almost guarantee you she'll never turn up on BP.

02-29-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Actually, yeah. Not gonna happen, which is prolly for the best.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-12, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Seriously, all that baby talk and hair touching annoys the hell out of me too. I loved when she said she wanted something “normal” to Ben, and that he was it, and he took it as a compliment. She might as well have just said she wants someone who is beneath her so that she feels safely planted on her pedestal.

Spring All season sig by Arkie!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
1. I swear that RS said Nicki would eliminate herself at F3, but I don't have the time to go through his columns to verify.

2. The wine glasses that Ben and Courtney used in the pasture were filthy.

3. I'm still amazed that these contestants have sex knowing that the lead has had/is going to have sex with two other people within the week. I'm a prude, I guess. As my DW said, "why don't all for of them get the fantasy suite and just have an orgy?"

4. Kacie was pathetic. Man up, girl!

5. Is there anything in Titanic that warrants a 3-D version?

A Slice of Manga

02-28-12, 03:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Hey, cow!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
"Is there anything in Titanic that warrants a 3-D version?"

Same conversation I had with my kids last night. No, I don’t think there is.

As far as the sex thing, I’m still a little in denial that it’s really happening. Is there any chance they just make out a little and then cuddle? Please?

Kacie, I’m assuming they approached her and made all the arrangements to come ALL the way to Switzerland to ask the question every other girl that has been eliminated wants to ask. I wasn’t disappointed in her as much as embarrassed for her. Unless there is a side of Ben that they’ve never aired on the show, I’m guessing most the girls, hopefully including Kacie, got over him really quickly while watching with the rest of us.

02-29-12, 03:09 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I couldn't have sex with Ben (well, I wouldn't under any circumstance) knowing that he just did the two other girls last night and the night before. I think they said that Brad stated that he wasn't going to use the fantasy suites for sex because he didn't want his F1 to be uncomfortable with that.

Yeah, Kacie didn't pay her own way to Switzerland. I think you're right that it was their (producers) idea, not hers. I felt both disappointed and embarrassed for her.

02-29-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I wouldn't shed any tears over Kacie getting a free trip to Switzerland. She probably got a pretty decent piece of change to do that in addition to the all expenses paid trip. The drama, you know.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-12, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
The scenery in Nicky's date was unbelievable. I can't imagine getting off a helicopter on such a small landing area, or so close to the edge of those cliffs.

Kacie's encore appearance - definitely just manufactured drama. It would be kinder of him to be very clear with Kacie rather than trying to soften the blow by speaking in vague terms. It would help her move on. I was really disappointed with how Kacie left last week. She started out so well, saying that they just weren't a match, but eventually reverted to the "what's wrong with me" whine that has become so common on this show.

Emily, Kacie, Nickie - 3 of the final 6 have warned Ben about Courtney. He is not interested in listening.

I will surely watch, but have *NO* interest in Emily Maynard as the Bachelorette. I skipped over that whole segment in protest.

Fantasy Suites - "hey, you knew we weren't exclusive". That probably comes up every season!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I was at the supermarket and noticed the US magazine cover showing Courtney with the titles: how she never found Ben attractive and called the girls horsey and fatty. Something a guy loves to hear after expressing interest...how she never found him attractive. I don't know the point of saying stuff like that... it only makes her look un-genuine having faked it through an entire season and is not particular way of branding herself if she hopes to be an actress/model/whatever... Jacinda Barrett made a pretty good career for herself as a leading lady, but she always kept a positive image. It's kind of how I felt when Britney with the Grandmother made a big deal about leaving...."well, thanks for wasting everyone's time."

The producers must have quite a rap to get these girls to do these humiliating things.... like Shawntel and Kacie coming back... I wouldn't do it...it makes you look so desperate and the other person so elevated. Someone commented here commented that it shows how hard it is to find the right person. I have this pretty female friend who used to have this laundry list of qualities she wants in a guy 5 years ago.... but just talking to her recently she said earnestly... how about just a nice guy who's honest.

I have a fascination with helicopters and aerial views....so I always like the baller James Bond helicopter dates.

As for Titanic being in 3D...if there was a movie that deserves to be 3D, that is it.... how many crap movies that don't deserve to be in 3D...was there a huge outcry for Journey 2 to be in 3D? But, like most, I've seen that movie a million times...but I might see it in 3D if I get dragged to it.

MTW1961--any reason why you don't like Emily Maynard?

02-29-12, 06:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Joe, some of these tabloid headlines and articles come from things they said to "friends" and acquaintances that they never intended to have show up in any media prior to the show airing. And some of that stuff is flat out bull$hit that is just made up out of thin air. I doubt the baches and 'ettes go on the show intending to spout scandal rag headlines. Yeah, they do show $hitty judgement in what they say to whom, but with friends like the ones who spill that stuff, the baches and 'ettes don't need any enemies.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-12, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
>
>I will surely watch, but have
>*NO* interest in Emily Maynard
>as the Bachelorette. I
>skipped over that whole segment
>in protest.

That Emily and Titanic made no sense. Ashley and Ali took her to the movie because it was romantic and the love story they wanted. What? Does Emily really want a love story where the man dies in the end? Didn't she already live that? It just seemed in poor taste to me.

03-02-12, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
It's a shameless plug. But, I do love the movie endorsement outings though...on this show and on Survivor.

03-02-12, 03:19 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Also, for the first time in Bachelor history, they are going to have a girl from the final 2 appear on the Women Tell All episode. You know how the Bachelor Producers never pass up an opportunity for drama fireworks. It's you know who, every one's favorite, who's coming back to answer for her comments about all of them.

03-02-12, 04:46 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Yeah, I heard the rest of them made "you-know-who" cry. Payback's a b1tch, ain't it, honey?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
How many times has Ben been warned about Courtney now? And by how many different women? Unlike Emily and the others who were still in the running at the time, Kacie had nothing to lose by telling Ben the truth about Courtney. And the guy still didn't listen. *facepalm*

Guess he'll get what he deserves if he picks her.

02-29-12, 07:03 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Well, Courtney supposedly appeared on the WTA show, which the F2 usually don't do, and that was supposedly only taped 2 weeks ago, so she would have seen most of what was said about her and Ben and the girls woud have seen most of the episodes as well. This year's WTA show could wind up being more interesting than any of the other episodes, maybe even the finale and the ATFR show. And depending on what gets said, it could grease the skids to a Ben & Courtney breakup.

02-29-12, 03:19 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
The WTA was taped only 2 weeks ago? Was that (or not? I'm not sure) when that post broke on the main board about Courtney being the Mean Girl to the special ed kids in high school? I hope someone addresses that during the WTA.

02-29-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I don't remember reading anything about Courtney being mean to the special ed kids, but the WTA show would have been taped right around the time a bunch of tabloid $hit came out about Courtney and Ben. If any of it broke before th WTA was taped, I'm sure TPTB considered whether or not to bring it up on the WTA.

03-01-12, 09:18 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
That info was from the ABC Bach forum. A woman posted, saying she went to high school with Courtney. She has Asperger's Syndrome. She said that Courtney and her Mean Girl clique made fun of her and the other special ed kids. Lots of people posted expressions of sympathy and they're trying to keep that post bumped so that everyone can see it.

03-01-12, 01:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
If Ben knows about that, he ain't gonna be happy, and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Courtney haters will keep that in public view on the message boards and social media sites as much as possible.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •