The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-11, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Ben"
Anyone else think they picked him just cause his name flows
"Bachelor Ben"

Gotta figure out how to get him to submit to a complete makeover before his series starts.
He is not that good looking IMO; but a makeover with a decent hair cut could change him a lot.

Joker Original 8/2011

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Ben samboohoo 09-15-11 1
   RE: Bachelor Ben Round Robin 09-17-11 3
       RE: Bachelor Ben samboohoo 09-17-11 4
           RE: Bachelor Ben Round Robin 09-18-11 5
 RE: Bachelor Ben Ants 09-15-11 2
   Proposal CSHS79 01-03-12 7
 Commercials begin. Estee 12-08-11 6
   RE: Commercials begin. JoeGazillionaire 01-04-12 8
       RE: Commercials begin. Round Robin 01-04-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Ben"
I agree about him not being attractive. There were maybe one or two times during his season with Ashley that he certainly looked better during certain times, but I'm so not into all that hair. Bleh.

During his proposal, I thought he looked probably his worst. There wsa something really bad about the hair. Really bad. I also thought he looked pretty bad on the BP finale, but somewhat okay during the promo for it. And I absolutely love that David Gray song they played.

If I recall, his sister is the one who signed him up for Ashley's season. I think part of them asking him to come back was because of how absolutely horribly he was treated there at the end. Television or no, that was downright cruel to let him get down on one knee and propose to that girl if, all along, she had really already chosen JP.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-11, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Ben"
Since when did they ever give a rat's rear end what's cruel and what isn't? Those amoral sons of b!tches haven't from Day One given a diddly damn about what's cruel and what isn't. And I don't at this point expect those soulless slimeballs to ever start.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-11, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Ben"
You're correct. But when Ashley's cruelty to Ben, and Ben becoming the next Bachelor makes people want to watch. It's all about the ratings.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-18-11, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Ben"
Yep, there's that 7 letter cuss word again. Ratings, ratings, ratings. That's all it's ever about, and whether or not somebody gets mentally and emotionally f---ed up for the rest of their lives be damned.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-11, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Ben"
He does need a complete make over. Well, they did that Ashley. She got fake eyelashes and a whole make over. They'll do the same for Ben.

I felt bad for him about the proposal thing, but I don't really blame Ashley. She had a very sad look on her face when he approached her. She said, "Ben . . ." - she was about to tell him that he wasn't he one. He cut her off and said, "Before you say anything . . . " and he gave his speech and proposed.

I'm gonna watch the first episode of Ben's season and see how interesting it is. I could be wrong - it might be fun to watch. I'll have to wait see.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-03-12, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Proposal"
The Finale for Ashley's season was Deanna's ending all over again. If you recall Jason bent down to propose before Deanna got a chance to tell him it wasn't him.
Hopefully this time Ben will find love and will be smart enough to eliminate the witches early. The biggest witch in my opinion is Monica since she doesn't seem to care so much about Ben as she does about causing drama.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Commercials begin."
'We're not even going to pretend this is about finding someone for Ben. Instead, take a look at this season's cattiness level! Impressive, right? It took us a whole ten minutes to get the first eye clawing!'

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-12, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Commercials begin."
Let's face it. Guys know that you go on that show to raise your status, so that when you go off the show, you'll then be more attractive to the dating pool. Also, I heard somewhere that Jennifer Love Hewitt went up to his winery and had a date with Ben because she was a fan of the show.... is that true?

01-04-12, 04:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Commercials begin."
That was one of the rumors, but if so, I'd turn her down for a date because IMO she's worse looking than anybody on the current show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •