The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sept 5th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-11, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sept 5th"
No idea what episode this is.

Vienna & Kasey fighting about sex is hilarious!

Erica is so icky! That stupid tiarra, the way she talks ending her sentences as questions? using the word "like" in every sentence. & saying she is prettier than Holly? really Erica?

Michael is just as immature now as he was on the Bachelorette season he was on. I understand Holly's reluctance. He seems to want her now cause someone else does. (personally been there, done that - & I said no thanks).

Joker Original 8/2011

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sept 5th jbug 09-05-11 1
   RE: Sept 5th michel 09-05-11 2
 RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 3
 RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 4
 RE: Sept 5th samboohoo 09-06-11 5
   RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 8
 RE: Sept 5th jbug 09-06-11 6
   RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 7
       RE: Sept 5th jbug 09-06-11 9
   RE: Sept 5th Hoobie 09-06-11 10
       RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 12
       I don't believe it. Estee 09-07-11 23
   RE: Sept 5th michel 09-06-11 11
       RE: Sept 5th Ants 09-06-11 13
           RE: Sept 5th JoeGazillionaire 09-07-11 14
               RE: Sept 5th jbug 09-07-11 15
 2nd Half samboohoo 09-07-11 16
   RE: 2nd Half jbug 09-07-11 17
       RE: 2nd Half Ants 09-07-11 18
           RE: 2nd Half jbug 09-07-11 26
       RE: 2nd Half Ants 09-07-11 19
           99 NOTICE jbug 09-07-11 20
               RE: 99 NOTICE Ants 09-07-11 21
                   RE: 99 NOTICE jbug 09-07-11 22
                       RE: 99 NOTICE JoeGazillionaire 09-07-11 24
                           RE: 99 NOTICE Ants 09-07-11 25
                               RE: 99 NOTICE Hoobie 09-08-11 29
                           RE: 99 NOTICE jbug 09-07-11 27
                               RE: 99 NOTICE JoeGazillionaire 09-07-11 28
                                   RE: 99 NOTICE Ants 09-08-11 30
                                       RE: 99 NOTICE JoeGazillionaire 09-08-11 31
                                           RE: 99 NOTICE Ants 09-09-11 34
 Blake & Holly samboohoo 09-09-11 32
   RE: Blake & Holly Loree 09-09-11 33
       RE: Blake & Holly Hoobie 09-09-11 35
           RE: Blake & Holly Ants 09-10-11 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-05-11, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sept 5th"
Erica is mad cause Blake won't sleep with her; really mad
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-11, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sept 5th"
The funniest thing was she was telling Blake that, if he respected her, he had to do her.

The line about being on a mission for romance and hopefully ending up in the missionary position wasn't bad either.

Editing is telling me that Michelle wins. She has all the narration interviews.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-11, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sept 5th"
Did anyone else slap palm to forehead when they gave the roses to Kasey and V??? Aaarrrggg!!!!! It serves them right to get voted off for being stupid enough to protect those cockroaches.

Ya know (and I know you're not gonna believe me, but it's true!), I was thinking you could make a simple strategy for the Nearly wed game. When the question has to do with food - any question regarding food (What's your favorite food? What food did you have after you lost your virginity? What did your last significant other cook for you?) literally ANY question about food, you could agree to make the answer "meatloaf".

Guy questions - don't like (anything about not liking him) = Blake
like = mike

girl - same thing, pick a name and just insert that for the answer.

Then, wouldn't ya know, it was revealed that they did have a strategy. Funny, they picked 7 for the sex question.

Hey, Vienna's TEETH??????????? ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

09-06-11, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sept 5th"
Hey, wait a second. No masked man? I miss him!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-11, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sept 5th"
As usual, I haven't seen it all yet. I saw the gameshow. I thought Michelle and Graham's strategy was a good one. I wondered if something was up when they said Michael was the worst dresser. Then I knew when I kept seeing the 7s. I thought it was brilliant. Wonder if they can use this challenge again next year or if production will tweak it for this kind of planning.

Also, the Vienna/Kasey story seemed choppy. Wonder what we did miss. I find it hard to believe she didn't want to have sex. And her teeth? Really Kasey, her teeth? What exactly is it that she does with those things.

Michelle: I still don't get what example she is setting for her daughter, but I digress . . .

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-06-11, 03:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sept 5th"
>
> Really
>Kasey, her teeth? What
>exactly is it that she
>does with those things.
>
>

Now, that made me LOL - what does she do with those teeth????

09-06-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sept 5th"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-11 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

Edited since Boo chimed in as I was typing.

Did anyone (Ants or Michel - since we're the only 3 watching )
else think there was producer manipulation in the twist of the game? Forcing the contestants into couple when there were already 2 definite couples
(Kasey/Vienna & Michael/Holly)
and 2 more already pretty well set couples
(Michelle/Graham & Kirk/Ella)
left Blake & Erica with no choices.

Could production be doing this to give a little bit back to Vienna since she was so obviously upset with Jake being there; and for Chris Harrison so obviously taking sides with Jake?

09-06-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sept 5th"
Well, the producers are always manipulating, aren't they?

Yeah, I think you're right. I don't know why they are protecting Vienna so much. I'm sick of her.

BTW:

The Women/Men Tell All (that's prolly not what it's called. What do they call it for Bachelor Pad?) - Are both Ames and Jackie gonna be there? Will this have been taped before or after they broke up? Can't wait to watch that.

09-06-11, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sept 5th"
The previews also said something about would Holly be with Michael or Blake?
If she is with Blake, that could be awkward.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-11, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sept 5th"
I'm watching too!!

In last week's Star magazine, there was an article that Jake was "guaranteed" a certain number of episodes, and was paid $20k to go on the show. The article implied that the "elimination of 2 girls" when Jake didn't get a rose was done deliberately. I hate to think that the producers have such a heavy hand, but it does seem likely that he was guaranteed to not be eliminated. I know Star is a rag-mag, but every once in awhile they are legit.

A few months back, said magazine had an article on Ashley Hebert's fantasy suite dates. She had intercourse with both Ben & JP. Once JP got wind of it, he blew up. I think that's probably a valid story.

09-06-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sept 5th"
If that's true, I can imagine that JP would indeed blow up. Actually, I'd be pretty up set in his shoes, too.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-11, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I don't believe it."
and was paid $20k to go on the show

As if Jake takes off his shirt for less than 25k. The producers calling the show and rigging every aspect? Naturally. But Jake accepting a mere $20,000? Never gonna happen.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-11, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sept 5th"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-11 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

I can't answer that since I didn't see the part where they paired up. I watch on and off because two hours is much too much for that crap. I do think though that production strongly suggested that the extra roses be given to Kasey and Vienna.

But I don't think it's because they feel they owe Vienna anything. Her edit would be much better if that was the case (think of Jerri's edit in All-Star and Ami's edit in Micronesia which were payback for having portrayed them as villains originally.)
They are using the couple because they are the only real story left: When will they get what's coming to them?
This will sound strange but Vienna deserves better than Kasey. What a douchebag.

09-06-11, 08:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sept 5th"
idk, I think they're equally douchey. I think they deserve each other.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-11, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sept 5th"
Does anyone feel like the romances seem convenient? Holly suddenly falls for Blake while her ex is there, after only knowing Blake through one date and a few weeks. It feels almost like manufactured drama. How did Michael get Holly anyway? He doesn't seem like the type of guy that could get Holly....

Casey and Vienna's relationship looks like hell. Non-stop turbulence and retarded logic, with manipulation on top of that. Casey speaks a little funny...does he have some kind of speech impediment?

09-07-11, 09:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Sept 5th"
Kasey's nasal speech was mentioned during the season he was on. I want him to go blow his nose! Or get surgery to clear it out! icky indeed!

09-07-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "2nd Half"
Michelle is definitely the narrator. She is getting somewhat of a good edit this year. Either she wins or they are trying to make up for her disastrous edit on Brad's season.

I still don't understand her logic with respect to the example she is setting for her daughter. I don't think I saw one scene this week that I would actually let my child watch - especially if I'm the star.

Vienna is correct. They all have a reason for wanting the money, but hers and Kasey's sounds the least believable. I really wish she would finally just go away. If it's with Kasey, great, just go. Now.

Erica: Oh boy. Not even sure where to start on that one. She looked the best she's looked all season on her date with Blake. But I have to LOL when she talks about how crazy Melissa is because IMO, Erica's not that far behind.

Blake/Holly/Michael: I'm probably going to be one of the only people who somewhat takes up for Blake here. The whole Michael/Holly thing is a little annoying to me. I don't know anything about either of them coming into the season because I didn't watch their seasons. I feel like Holly is not getting any blame here and Blake is getting all of the blame. I understand her getting cold feet. I understand her wanting Michael back. I understand him then being unsure and breaking up with her. I understand Blake wanting in on the action. I understand Holly's feelings about Blake. But she's making out with both of them. She could have saved them all a little trouble if she had just told Michael no from the getgo. And as far as mancode goes, I'm not sure I understand that. Had Blake & Michael been buddies, sure. But I get the impression they don't even like each other. Michael is walking around like some big spoiled baby. Perhaps he should have partnered up with Erica and let Blake & Holly partner up. Also, there was a scene thrown in there this week with Holly in confessional that was taken from last week. She had her hair up in the headband with the white sweater, which is what she was wearing after her overnight with Blake.

One other thing about Blake. He does have nice teeth, but they looked really odd on his date with Erica. Larger than normal.

09-07-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 2nd Half"
I'll stand with you in defending Blake.
Holly is keeping both on the hook; trying to decide which one to reel in and which one to cut the line.
I'm betting that she at least sees Blake after they all leave the Pad; not sure how far it will go.
I don't think Blake is playing her. He may have been stringing Melissa along cause he needed someone to partner up with, but I don't think that is his thing with Holly.

I said before that Michael is the guy who wants his ex now just because someone else now wants her. He is immature.
I was in that situation; and I said no thanks, you didn't want me then, you can't have me now.

09-07-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
18. "RE: 2nd Half"
ITA about "you didn't want me then, you can't have me now."

OT: trouble with a joke - "Have you been taking those aspirin with the 'e' on them?"

Ok, I don't get it. What pill would have an 'e' on it? Thanks!

09-07-11, 07:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 2nd Half"
I'll pop back up here to say I don't know the answer to your question.

09-07-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: 2nd Half"
ITA about "you didn't want me then, you can't have me now."

OT: trouble with a joke - "Have you been taking those aspirin with the 'e' on them?"

Ok, I don't get it. What pill would have an 'e' on it? Thanks!

09-07-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
20. "99 NOTICE"
Ants is about to hit 100 posts!
Re-posting will certainly help you get there quicker!
You will no longer be a noobie.

09-07-11, 01:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
Oh, Come on! (and sorry about the double post) What's the answer? I don't get the joke D

09-07-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
Look up by your name.
You hit 100 posts!
Every time you post it adds one to your total.
The more you post, the bigger DAW you become.

09-07-11, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
If Ants had known that I think she probably would have whipped out something special as her 100th post.

Do you all consider the remaining guys last night: Graham, Blake, Casey, Kirk good looking eye candy? Just curious. I can't really tell unless it's like a Tom Cruise or JFK Jr. type.

Are people still watching Bachelor Pad after Jake left? The Holly thing was the only interesting storyline to me. I hope to never see Casey or Vienna again. or Michelle Money.

09-07-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
OKAY, so no one's gonna answer my question!

Yes! I've posted a hundred times. I'm a hunka hunka burnin' DAW, like the rest of you! Wooo hooooo! I think I'll borrow one of Ericka's tiara's and walk around celebrating.

I don't think Michael's good looking. Nice enough guy, just not good looking. I don't think Blake's much better. He has Dracula teeth. Not his fault, it's the fault of his genes, but it's kinda funny 'cuz he's a dentist by profession. "I have 40 more seconds and I'll be right with you."

I think Grum is the least good looking. I laugh when Michelle says he's attractive. She's very pretty. Well, if she's attracted to him for his personality, good for her. Kasey? Well, he's better looking than Michael, anyway.

09-08-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
My guess would be ecstasy - but it's just a guess

09-07-11, 07:32 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
I don't think any of the remaining guys are great looking.
None are ugly, but, no eye candy.
Kasey? ~~shudder~~~

09-07-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
But that Blake is so hot!

He has 3 women into him. But, the two were Melissa and Tiara. I didn't notice him in the Ashley bachelorette that much and thought he was a nerdy dentist, so this show depicted him completely differently. I just can't have someone working on my teeth like that.

I would answer your question Ants, but I don't know the answer myself...maybe somebody that's really into e pill jokes would know.

Would you have tuned in more if it was hunky guys and gorgeous girls who are a tad on the non-controversial side vs. the current crazy town characters who are less eye candy?

09-08-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
30. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
Hmmmm, good point. Yeah, I'd tune in to see the eye candy. No entertainment because they're not controversial or crazy? Maybe, but it would probably be fun to watch the competitions (as long as they're really good looking).

09-08-11, 06:10 PM (EST)
31. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
Part of the reason, I liked Joe Millionaire 2 and For Love or Money series so much... they knew how to combine both elements while throwing them on these lavish locales. I noticed a trend in the reality where all they want to show are these crazy people aruging and fighting each other... although every now and then, it can be interesting... it gets on your nerves after a while and you just want to relax and watch something stupid and frivolous. Like the Celebrity Apprentice for example, every week it was ugly weird looking people yelling and screaming at each other (no eye candy) or interesting personal relationships... just non-stop screaming every week. Had to delete the series. Beauty and Geek for instance also went in the toilet when they started inserting nasty people for Jerry Springer-esque fights which destroyed the sweet nature of the show. If they upped the eye-candy factor and also get some people in there that actually seem like catches (millionaires, accomplished people, etc), the drama would be more natural rather than crazy losers fighting for air time.

If you had been in charge of casting the next Pad....who would you have put in it?

09-09-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: 99 NOTICE"
I'd like to see Brad. Talk about eye candy . . .

09-09-11, 09:47 AM (EST)
32. "Blake & Holly"
According to the RTVW front page are, um, engaged.

Yeah. Holly is definitely someone I'd propose to after knowing her for almost 3 months.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Blake & Holly"
Holly seems to use the Bachelor pool of men to find her dates. She dated Jessie the snowboarder after DeAnna. Then she was engaged to Michael and now engaged to Blake. If Michael wanted to be angry with anyone it should have been Holly not Blake. I don't get the mancode thing. Blake and Michael did not even know each other before they entered the Bachelor Pad. Blake had no loyalty to Michael. Holly was the one that hurt Michael, not Blake.

Michael seems to fall hard and easily. He fell for Jillian on her season pretty quickly and cried when she dumped him. Then he falls for Holly and can't seem to get over her. If they are not engaged she can date who she wants. His actions have become annoying. He wants everyone in the house to join him in his pity party because of Blake and Holly. Yet would he have even cared anymore if Holly had not been flirting with Blake? He wants her now because she wants someone else.

Vienna and Kasey deserve each other. Now I hope the 2 of them just go far far away. And Jake can stay off my TV too.

09-09-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Blake & Holly"
Apparently Vienna is dipping into the Bachelor/Bachelorette pool quite a bit too. In addition to sleeping with those we know about (Jake/Kasey), and the rumor about Wes...did anyone catch the fight she had with Kasey, and he threw in Dave Goode as well? That's 4 people in what...less than 2 years? I suspect there may be even more.

09-10-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Blake & Holly"
So, Jake was telling the truth when he said V cheated on him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •