The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, you guys were right"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, you guys were right"
Melissa really is a nut job.

Hey, west coast folks, I'm not giving anything away. I'm just agreeing with you that she's an emotional roller coaster.

I *am* giving something away with this: Rob Kardoucheian and Chaz Bono on DWTS? Gotta tune in for that!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay, you guys were right Round Robin 08-30-11 1
   RE: Okay, you guys were right JoeGazillionaire 08-30-11 2
       RE: Okay, you guys were right Ants 08-30-11 3
           RE: Okay, you guys were right jbug 08-30-11 5
               RE: Okay, you guys were right Ants 08-30-11 7
 RE: Okay, you guys were right samboohoo 08-30-11 4
   RE: Okay, you guys were right jbug 08-30-11 6
       RE: Okay, you guys were right JoeGazillionaire 08-31-11 8
           RE: Okay, you guys were right Ants 08-31-11 10
               RE: Okay, you guys were right Hoobie 08-31-11 11
 Michelle samboohoo 08-31-11 9
   RE: Michelle JoeGazillionaire 08-31-11 12
       RE: Michelle Ants 08-31-11 14
           RE: Michelle JoeGazillionaire 09-01-11 15
   RE: Michelle JoeGazillionaire 08-31-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-11, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
If Melissa can afford it she needs to see a shrink. What a wackjob!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-11, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
Looking at the title, I thought "oh crap" another spoiler... but yeah....I do feel sorry for her that she can't keep it together....but that serious look on her face adds twenty years to her age...I was really surprised to see that she's only 32. She needs to take lessons from Holly (who seems to be driving the guys crazy this season)...Melissa is scaring the crap of every guy within 50 mile radius. Even if you just look across the room and see her expression, you're going to know not to go near.

Not going to watch Dancing with the stars this season... bad casting...plus, my tivo boxes do not have enough space for all the fall shows coming: survivor, Pan Am, Castle, football, Revenge, Once Upon a time, 48 hour mystery, etc.

Michael is playing it all wrong. Everytime he sees Holly, he's acting needy, jealous and super serious. It's only emotionally reminding her of the problems and the seriousness. So any guy who's even remotely fun is going to look better in comparison. Is it just me or did Holly suddenly seem very attractive.... didn't think so at first...but they have that teaser for next week and she looks very attractive.

08-30-11, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
I do feel sorry for Melissa, but . . . Geez.

I want to see Pan Am (I actually flew that back in the day) and Once Upon A Time. I'll also give DWTS a look-see. Last time I watched was when Hasselhoff was on. I stopped after he left. Not a boycott, just he was the only one I was interested in.

I think Holly and Ella are attractive. Blake just doesn't do it for me. Micheal, even less so. Graham? Just not attractive. William was cute. I guess he was the last cute guy left, except for (looks only) Kasey (kinda).

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-11, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
Kasey? *blech* I cringe when he talks; felt the same when he was on whichever season it was he was on; his voice is so nasally. I just want to hand him a tissue & tell him to blow his nose!

I LOL when they women all said Kasey had bad breath.
Vienna looked so embarrassed! It was a hoot! Maybe there is something to the nasal problem that affects his speech and his breath.

Melissa had to go. What a whack job!
I almost feel sorry for Michelle; she seems to be the one who has to console all the women when they get upset. Guess if it keeps her out of the line of fire, it's working for her.

Erica is another odd one. Not only is the tiara stupid, her voice is such a monotone. Dull and Boring.

So, when are those morons gonna wake up and split the power couple? I'd love to see their faces as they are watching this to see their reactions to Kasey & Vienna's private comments.

08-30-11, 06:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
The bad breath thing was so frickin funny!

What a difference in Michelle from Brad's season, huh? That proves she really was a plant and was paid extra for bad mouthing the girls behind their backs. The women all did say that Michelle was so nice, doing their hair and they called her Mama Michelle. When she was doing the bad mouthing segments behind their backs, she was acting as directed (and it wasn't even good acting).

Erica kind of makes me laugh now. I thought she was screwy, but she's growing on me now.

I can't wait for them to wake up and smell the coffee. Get rid of Kasey and Vienna!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
I don't think it's as big a deal in htis forum, but if you want to, you ought to just put something like this in the subject line:

Bachelor Pad 2 ECST - August 29 Episode or Episode 4

And then you can type a sentence or two before saying anything specific.

My position is that if people don't want to know, they shouldn't go into a spoilers forum, but we don't have a spoilers forum for Bachelorette.

And yes, agree completely about Melissa.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-11, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
Thanks Boo; that will help keep track of which date the discussion is about.

08-31-11, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
What were those Pam flights like? Anything like they're depicted? Pam Am looks glamorous and I'm a sucker for upbeat Sinatra songs played to exotic locales. I imagine the show will be about good looking and glamorous people navigating love and intrigue....so I'll check it out. I'm going to keep an open mind this season and give most of the shows a shot for the first episode. Someone's got invent a tivo box that has 1,000 hours... my 3 tivo boxes are not enough.

It seems like the producers used up all their good selections for the first Bachelor Pad, so there's a complete lack of eye candy across the board: a guy with bad breath, a tiara girl, a crazy out of control girl, Michelle Money... come on, this is what they could find? These seem to be the leftovers. I recall much more attractive cast members in the 10 plus seasons....

Casey and Vienna just make me cringe... Vienna does this weird rapid blinking thing whenever she's playing victim. You can see her do that when they reveal Jake was eliminated. It was itneresting when it was Jake vs. Vienna....but now that he's gone, I just can't take them anymore. I want them out. You can blame Jake for his cringe-inducing need to control and be loved by America again move....he had the numbers to vote out Kasey and Vienna in the first episode, but when he made that dumb move, it knocked out all the people that would have voted them out: Gia, Rated R, etc. The problem is that Michelle is there to make it the triumvirate. Michelle's so boring...wish she wasn't there.

Erica must be deluded. She keeps trying to seduce all the guys there, like they would ever go for her. You could visibly see Jake and Blake try to keep a straight face so as to not make an enemy.

08-31-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
I just googled it. Pan Am went belly up in 1991. I flew them, just between NYC and Boston, a few times in the 80s. By the looks of the uniforms in the previews, the show looks like it takes place in maybe the 60s. Pan Am was no better, no worse than the others. I assume the Pan Am building is still there in NYC. Maybe it's been re-named.

I think Michelle's very pretty (and much nicer than she was during Brad's season, but she was prolly being paid to act the villain then) and I think Ella and Holly are kind of pretty. The guys that are left just aren't eye candy to me.

I agree that Jake's strategy back fired on him. It's too bad because I just can't stand bad breathed Kermit the Frog and his gf Austria.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Okay, you guys were right"
LOL @ gf "Austria"....I MUST use that in daily conversation.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-11, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Michelle"
She doesn't participate in the kissing contest because she wants to set an example for her daughter? Huh? Did she not watch her own season with Brad?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

08-31-11, 05:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Michelle"
There's something about Michelle's eyebrows or eyes that make her look mean...or devious. Not really appealing to me.... but I do think Holly is attractive in a bubbly way. When she dolls up for some reason she suddenly looks like a head turner. They're probably better off bringing back the past bachelors for eye candy instead of these clowns for the "drama." Part of drama isn't just stirring up controversy (a la Rated R), but eye candy that hooks in the women to want to ogle him and then backward rationalize that he has other qualities besides looks.

Yeah, it's really cringe-worthy to watch Kermit and Austria (special thanks to original author for use of names)... it would have been more fun to see just Jake and Vienna in the same house...see what shenninagans they're up to. the bad breath thing is just so gross that it makes me look at Kasey a different way every time see him.

08-31-11, 07:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Michelle"
I can't take credit for the Kermit name. That's what others are calling him. Austria just popped into my head. I'm thinking Hapsburg might me more suitable.

So, why *don't* they bring back bachs and 'ettes from past years? How long has the show been on? Gotta be close to 10 years. That's a whole lotta people. I think they used to get all past contestants together in the house just to mingle. Someone got smart and decided to throw in some competitions and they made a show out of it - BACH PAD.

09-01-11, 02:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Michelle"
They should've just put camera's on those get to gethers. Apparently a lot of hookups happeend. Since most of them are DAWs, I don't think they would have minded. I just remember there being a lot more eye candy in those shows and not in this bachelor pad 2. In fact, the For Love or Money or the Joe Millionaire 2 had much better eye candy... most would have been attractive in the dating world... and aren't like Melissas or guys with bad breath.

08-31-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Michelle"
>She doesn't participate in the kissing
>contest because she wants to
>set an example for her
>daughter? Huh? Did
>she not watch her own
>season with Brad?
>
>
>>"navy"] Samboobree, brought to life
>by Arkie

I think her act is fake... Her behavior on the previous episode appear to be the real her. She's just aware of that and rehabilitating her image a la Jake.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •