The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good bye, Jake"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-22-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good bye, Jake"
Well, that sucks. I wanted to get a better look at his package. I was thinking Jake and Kasey were the two best looking guys.

Why don't the others realize that it really would be good to break up the power couple???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good bye, Jake jbug 08-22-11 1
   RE: Good bye, Jake Ants 08-22-11 2
       RE: Good bye, Jake JoeGazillionaire 08-23-11 3
           RE: Good bye, Jake Ants 08-23-11 4
               RE: Good bye, Jake JoeGazillionaire 08-23-11 5
       RE: Good bye, Jake Round Robin 08-23-11 6
           RE: Good bye, Jake jbug 08-23-11 7
               Good Riddance michel 08-23-11 8
                   RE: Good Riddance jbug 08-23-11 11
                       RE: Good Riddance michel 08-23-11 13
           RE: Good bye, Jake samboohoo 08-23-11 9
 RE: Good bye, Jake Loree 08-23-11 10
   RE: Good bye, Jake jbug 08-23-11 12
       RE: Good bye, Jake Ants 08-23-11 14
           RE: Good bye, Jake JoeGazillionaire 08-23-11 15
               RE: Good bye, Jake Round Robin 08-24-11 16
               RE: Good bye, Jake samboohoo 08-24-11 18
                   RE: Good bye, Jake Ants 08-24-11 21
               RE: Good bye, Jake rjrabbit 08-25-11 25
                   RE: Good bye, Jake jbug 08-25-11 26
       RE: Good bye, Jake samboohoo 08-24-11 17
 RE: Good bye, Jake jbug 08-24-11 19
 Just for the fun of it. Estee 08-24-11 20
   RE: Just for the fun of it. Ants 08-24-11 22
       RE: Just for the fun of it. Estee 08-24-11 23
           RE: Just for the fun of it. Ants 08-24-11 24
               RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-26-11 27
                   RE: Just for the fun of it. rjrabbit 08-26-11 28
                       RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-26-11 29
                           RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-26-11 30
                               RE: Just for the fun of it. rjrabbit 08-26-11 31
                                   RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-26-11 32
                                       RE: Just for the fun of it. Loree 08-27-11 33
                                           RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-27-11 34
                                               RE: Just for the fun of it. JoeGazillionaire 08-27-11 35
                                                   RE: Just for the fun of it. Round Robin 08-28-11 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-11, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
carp! I hate it when they lead us on like that.
I was so ready for Kasey to be gone; hoping Vienna would follow him out the door.
So glad I was watching this recorded cause as soon as Kasey started singing I ff right thru it! LOL
How can Vienna NOT tell him he can't sing?

Oh well Jake, you tired.
The rest of you deserve to let Kasey or Vienna win; you had a chance. Are you all stupid?

Joker Original 8/2011

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-22-11, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-11 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-11 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-11 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

Hold on a second . . .

Some very smart person on the main board (I gotta get on there again. I was banned twice. Third time's a charm) said that it might just be Kasey who goes home.

Here's the scenario:

They did that dramatic black out at the end. You heard CH say, "Kasey" and then the screen went black. The suggestion was that maybe CH actually said, "Jake" and Jake went to get the rose, then CH said, "Kasey, say your good byes." The "Jake" for him to get the rose was edited out and the "say your good byes" (directed at Kasey) was edited out. So what you're left with is, "Kasey" to sound like he got the rose when it was actually Jake who got the rose.

Sounds like that could be what happened. I guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Um, gee thanks. Some of us haven't watched it yet. ;0

08-23-11, 01:08 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
>Um, gee thanks. Some of
>us haven't watched it yet.
> ;0

Wellllllllllll, whydja come to the forum if ya haven't watched yet??? ;0)

08-23-11, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
To check out the old threads. Didn't think people would have finished it before the show even ended 9:30 pacific standard time! (the world revolves around the west coast). It's ok. I forgive ya.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-11, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
I doubt that's what happened. Somebody'll have it on this site this week if not this board who got the boot, and I bet it really was Jake. The thought crossed my mind that maybe something was said right after Chris said "Kasey" that precipitated a fight or an ugly argument, and that's why they cut the edit off like they did. There was probably something ugly that happened that ABC doesn't want us to see. Even though this was all taped weeks ago, I bet they still want as much time as they can get to decide how to explain it away when word finally leaks out what happened. It will.

08-23-11, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
That was my thought too. That Kasey & Vienna started jumping & screaming & carrying on with Kasey cursing Jake with more bleeps than could be bleeped out.

But..... if it was all just a misdirection to get people talking, and if Kasey really is the one to go home? I'd be estatic (which I can't spell) LOL

Joker Original 8/2011

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Good Riddance "
I only watched the last 15 minutes but I'm pretty sure that Jake was voted out. The confessional buil-up was the following:
- At first, Jake is telling us he has hope and Kasey is being cocky => Editing wants us to believe Jake is staying.

- Then Kasey says something about punching Jake in the face if he says anything and Jake says that he will try to bring as many people down as possible if he leaves => The fight is set-up on the premise that Jake is leaving after all.

- Cut to black => Editing wants us to tune in to those first minutes next week to see the fight. Which, most likely, will turn into some big useless drama.

If Jake was staying, editing would have ended the show after the first series of confessionals. There would have been no need to add the "scorched-earth" threat from Jake.

The way they cut the show, they keep their favorite in for one more week even if it's only for the first 5 minutes of the show. What am I saying? Jake's departure will probably stretch over 15 minutes if not more. Milk it as much as possible.

Now, don't get me wrong: Kasey and Vienna could be next to go as far as I'm concerned. I am not taking sides, just find the whole storyline to be a sickening grab for ratings. These DAWS make me puke. From the little I saw of the voting strategy, tiara-girl (Erica is it?) was the one that made the most sense!!! That tells you how dumb I think they all are. Fortunately, even if K and V don't leave, I can watch other shows.

08-23-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Good Riddance "
Jake says that he will try to bring as many people down as possible if he leaves

okay,
I thought it was Kasey that said that.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-11, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good Riddance "
No, that was Jake and I just noticed that our front page leaves little doubt as to the outcome:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-pad-eliminates-former-the-bachelor-star-jake-pavelka-12605.php

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
I believe you are correct.

We have Kasey talking all night about wanting Jake out and wanting to punch him in the mouth. We also have Jake say something to the extent of starting a sh!tstorm if he's gets the boot.

I thought Chris said if you hear your name, come up and get the rose. He said Kasey's name, to which Kasey and Vienna acted one way and Jake acting another. My guess is fireworks. Of course I haven't yet seen the part between Michelle's date and the rose ceremony.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-11, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-11 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

I was hoping they were going for the Sopranos ending (cut to black) and they were all going to get whacked. But probably not.

Chris H has tweeted that we have to tune in next week to hear the rest. Boring...

I had blocked Kasey's singing out of my mind since he sang to Ali on Bachelorette. But he still doesn't get it. He can't sing. At least Ali laughed. Vienna pretends he is good. I was expecting cats to jump the fence to investigate what the noise was.

Jake and Erica making out was like watching a replay of Blake and Melissa. There is no way I thought Jake was into Erica. In fact Jake seems to enjoy feeling like the big hero with the emotionally odd women like Vienna, Erica and even Melissa.

Michael is obviously not over Holly. But she is ready to move on while still enjoying the fact Michael can't get over her. And what was up with the Bret Michaels appearance. Are we to believe he would have showed up for any couple or was it set up for just Michael and Holly? Seemed too much of a set up for me.

...And does Holly own any pants? She always looks like she is wearing her little sister's skirt.

08-23-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
looked like a set up to me too.
I thought Holly was wearing jeans on the date/horse back ride.
Noticed becasue I thought the way she was dressed was better suited to riding a horse than the tiny shorts the others had on.

08-23-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Well, I'm gonna miss Jake. He appealed to me (his looks, anyway) more and more each episode.

08-23-11, 09:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
It would have been more interesting if Kasey was voted out and it was just Jake and Vienna stuck in the same house... without using her pawn Kasey, I wonder how she would have played it. I don't get the appeal of Vienna or how she even landed 2 guys related to bachelor show...is she doing something behind the scenes that we're not seeing. And if you're a guy and see the way she behaved in the past, what part of you says I really want of part of that.

As far as Jake trying to rehabilitate his image, I really don't know what his strategy is? It's all over the place. One minute he's handing out a rose...another minute he's trying to bring the house down. He's coming off really bad. Who would win in a fight between Jake and Kasey, by the way?

08-24-11, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Automatic no-brainer here. Kasey is a wimp. Jake would kick his @$$ if they ever fought for real. If he had to, Jake would fight dirty. But I guaran-damn-tee you he would win.

08-24-11, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Completely agree about Vienna. Every week I look at her and every week I wonder the same thing. She honest to goodness looks like an aligator.

08-24-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
She must be daaaaaamn good in bed because there's just nothing attractive about her - physically or otherwise.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-11, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Good question!! We saw what she was like during Jake's season but Jake didn't get to see that side of her during the filming. As far as Kasey goes, I think deep down he is insecure. The way he acted on Ali's season gave me the creeps. Only an insecure guy would put up with Vienna. I read one of the articles on this site where she was asking people to quit sending nasty tweets. The article said 'In addition, Girardi asked disgruntled Twitter users to stop sending her and Kahl tweets, insisting what they see of the couple on Bachelor Pad is not a true reflection of who they are as people. "Don't send us nasty mean comments, it's entertainment," Girardi added. "Just sit back and enjoy it. We're not bad people. Nobody on the show's bad." '

08-25-11, 03:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Nobody on the show's bad

Not even Jake?

08-24-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
Ella was wearing the jeans.

They all had to wear helmets. Even Vienna, who complained the whole time. I almost wish she hadn't worn one and had fallen off the horse. STFU already.

08-24-11, 09:53 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Good bye, Jake"
You know what's the worst part of Jake leaving?
We have to hear Vienna & Kasey gloat over it.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Just for the fun of it."
Let us now imagine what would have happened if one of the females had left and someone had posted 'Well, that sucks. I wanted to get a better look at her rack.'

08-24-11, 02:46 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Well, that happens aaaaaaaaalllllllll the time in real life. It's accepted when a guy says that about a woman. If a woman says the same just to even the playing field, oh, frickin' no. Not acceptable. Why?

When it comes to something like this, I feel like, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-11, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-11 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Speaking from my own experience, I find that it's not only more socially acceptable (or at least easier to get away with) for a female to make the comments -- 'he is a sexist pig, you occasionally make crude remarks, I am exerting my liberation' -- but the ones who do frequently tend to be those who attack males operating by their own standards and backlash the hardest against any woman whom they see as using sexuality for any purpose whatsoever. Or in other words, the patrons of a male dance revue on Friday night can generally be found picketing outside the strip club on Saturday morning -- hangover and all -- before reinforcing their company's harassment code on Monday. (Possibly while still hung over.) And saying 'this is accepted' for someone else can easily translate to 'where's mine?' Some days I feel all the women of the world are fighting for is the right to be as catty in public as they are in private. But then I watch VH1 and realize it's practically already been achieved.

Mostly it's just one of those situations where I amuse easily. There's no standards like double standards... but as said, all this comes from a selection of personal experience. It's not universal and it may not apply here. Just an observation all around.

Oh, and I'm still getting Samboohoo for her openly-stated long-term addiction to Jake's abs. Take that as you will.

Call out the gander and the goose will follow...

There's a difference between joining and stooping, but the line is subjectively mobile by individual.

08-24-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Women have been fighting for decades. Hollywood, with all it's liberals, is still sexist. Fully clothed men and nearly (or completely) naked women. Apparently, that's just not gonna change. Well, if they're gonna show naked women, if they're just not gonna stop doing that, at least show some naked men. They rarely do that. Hollywood is sexist.

Women are sexist, too. Women complain about sexism, but they are the biggest offenders. I'm not talking about sexism by men against women. I'm talking about women being sexist against other women and they DON'T EVEN REALIZE THEY'RE DOING IT! I'll go to the bank, for example, and I'll be waited on. The teller's a woman. She gives courteous customer service to the man in front of me. My turn comes. She barely looks at me and processes my transaction and doesn't say anything. I leave (but I go away slowly, just to see what kind of service the man behind me gets). The guy behind me gets good customer service. What sucks is that I'm more polite to her than the man in front and the man in back of me. She's sexist - she gives better customer service to men than she does to women.

Someone calls a company (true story) and an employee picks up. A woman has an issue with a product. She says that she wants to talk to the owner. The employee hands the phone to a woman (who happens to be the owner) and the woman says, "Hello, can I help you?" The woman on the phone yells, "I said I wanted to talk to the OWNER!" That's sexism. She thinks the owner must be a man.

Anyway, I'm with tiara girl - I'd like to see Jake's package.

08-26-11, 06:47 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
(Spoiler alert) The next bachelor isn't Ames. It's Ben F. Kind of boring. They should have either gone for Ames or some super cool guy that the girls would drool over.

I don't understand what Vienna needs to be protected from... Jake wasn't even trying to pick a fight with her. What happened in the Jake-Vienna relationship that started this... I didn't really follow the tabloids. As for who would win in a fight, Casey is bigger but Jake looks like he's in better shape--they should have had that boxing thing in this one. It was wasted on the bachelorette.

Bachelor Pad 2 is more poorly cast than the first one. Other than the Jake-Vienna storyline, the rest aren't that interesting or appealing. Rated R, tiara girl, Blake, Melissa etc....seriously who cares.

08-26-11, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
As far as what Vienna needs Kasey's protection from Jake is all about, it basically comes down to Vienna's claims of mental and physical abuse by Jake while they were together. Mind you, we only have Vienna's word on this. What some people think lends credence to her claims is the way Jake treated her when they appeared on TV to discuss their break up. Jake got frustrated with her continually interrupting him (which I don't blame him). He slammed his fist down on his leg and she got up and stormed off the set. Some people didn't like the way he acted.

08-26-11, 05:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
The preview seems to hint that Vienna and Kasey go very far in the game. They have her talking about choosing the money over Kasey. Not sure if that's just creative editing as she might have said that a lot earlier. Vienna and Kasey behave so badly that it's hard not to root for Jake against them. Talk about holding a grudge... it's like a year ago. Time to get over it.

08-26-11, 06:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Jake looks like he's stronger than Kasey. In that contest, he still had a lot left in the tank when they were doing the holding over the bed contest.

by the way, Jake's move has to the worst move ever in reality tv... right up there with that guy on Survivor that gave his immunity idol to Russell. He had momentum on his side at that point.

08-26-11, 08:12 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
I think you are talking about Jake giving Vienna the rose as the worst mistake. If so, I totally agree. If he had given Gia the rose, Gia wouldn't have had to make that deal with Kasey and they might have gotten Kasey out.

08-26-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Jake wanted to control how his image would be rehabiliatated and somehow had it in his head that he was going to come in and be this white knight that viewers would love again... he thoroughly loved the kid crying when he saw him on the street. Jackie was no help either... what kind of advice was that? They could have gotten rid of both. R rated rego would have been on their side and they would have united to vote out the two.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Yes, I think Jake did this show to rehab his image. He was playing a part and more worried how he would come off to the viewers than if he would win. Jake wants to be loved by the public. And he especially wants to be more liked than Vienna. He was playing the part of the white knight. Jake just does not realize what a bad actor he is. We see thru him and his phony image.

08-27-11, 06:56 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Lol...it was almost painful to watch.... I don't know what he had in his mind when he kept going to Vienna. She's venomous. And Kasey for some reason thinks he's the godfather. Jake should have learned that you can't try to contain a hurricane like Vienna...she will just destroy everything in her wake. As Blake learned with Melissa. I'm starting to think that Vienna is just feeding a lot of bs around. It reminds me of those 48 hour mysteries where black widow pits one guy against another...feeding one guy terrible stories about another guy and getting him riled up. Kasey acts like he's somehow protecting her...from what...Jake's not doing anything. The couple is doing all the attacking. Kasey's like a fake protector. He'll soon end up being eaten up and chewed out. I think what really happened was that Vienna got into the relationship, discovered that Jake is broke and in debt and may not even be emotionally all that she wanted. But, just watching all the show... she's really throwing all the venom. Kasey may try to play the fake protector role, but he's really just a pawn.

Also, having finally finished watching that last episode.... there could be merit in the theory that Chris Harrison was saying Kasey, say you're goodbyes...and just cut it off. But, just counting the numbers... I'm not sure Kirk(?) has the guts to go against the alliance...he seems like a waffler.

08-27-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
By the way, when does the next Bachelor air? Bachelor Pad during the summer....and bachelorette during the spring? So, the Bachelor during the fall?

08-28-11, 01:12 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Just for the fun of it."
Dancing With the Stars is next, then a few weeks of crap, then the Bachelor. I think the last Bachelor started right after New Year's.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •