The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would you drive a Bentley?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-11, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Would you drive a Bentley?"
If so, where would you like to drive it to?

The problem with the actor theory: at some point, to have any career at all, he'd have to admit it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Would you drive a Bentley? Belle Book 06-07-11 1
   RE: Would you drive a Bentley? Angelflutter 08-10-11 4
 Chris rides it until it drops. Estee 06-09-11 2
   RE: Chris rides it until it drops. Round Robin 06-10-11 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Would you drive a Bentley?"
If I drove a "Bentley", as in the real guy, I'd drive him to the edge of a cliff, tie him up and then send him off it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-11, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Would you drive a Bentley?"
>If I drove a "Bentley", as
>in the real guy, I'd
>drive him to the edge
>of a cliff, tie him
>up and then send him
>off it.
>
>

There went my answer - but I would leve him with a boot up his arse as well. Cheers !!!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-11, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Chris rides it until it drops."
Bentley will be returning in some capacity later in the season. And of course, Chris had nothing to do with this decision. He keeps saying that as if someone's eventually going to believe it. Someone who isn't him. Chris is denying all responsibility and affiliation with the show to the point where by the end of July, he won't be the host.

So at least there's that.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-10-11, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chris rides it until it drops."
Chris will still be the host. If he really gave a $hit about the people on the show, he'd have quit long ago, and his credibility has long since been flushed down the toilet. There's not a principled bone in that man's body, not a soul he won't sell to keep his job. He sold his own soul years ago, and now them what're in charge do whatever they please and tell any lies they want to tell, because they know that Spineless Chris will toe the party line no matter how much harm is done to the participants on the show. He's let so much bull$hit go unchallenged for so long that I won't believe a word he says till he walks off the show over their bull$hit. And that will never happen, because he has sold his soul to the almighty dollar as sure as God made little green apples.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •