The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-11, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Bentley blah blah blech.

Has there ever been a worse rose-pinner than Ashley on those dates? They are always crooked or about to fall off.

Did I mention that Ames is a happy version of me?

A Slice of Manga

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-20-11 1
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-21-11 2
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-21-11 3
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-21-11 4
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-21-11 5
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-22-11 19
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-23-11 22
               RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-24-11 25
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-23-11 23
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... mrc 06-21-11 6
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-21-11 7
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... mrc 06-21-11 10
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Pamselfish 06-21-11 16
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-21-11 8
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... mrc 06-21-11 9
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... cahaya 06-21-11 11
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-21-11 12
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-21-11 14
               RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-22-11 18
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Pamselfish 06-21-11 13
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-21-11 15
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Pamselfish 06-22-11 17
 Strange Episode samboohoo 06-23-11 20
   RE: Strange Episode qwertypie 06-23-11 21
       RE: Strange Episode Round Robin 06-24-11 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melaniekaye 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-20-11, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniekaye Click to send private message to melaniekaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Episode 5 tonite. Not liking this season at all. Ashley is so doom and gloom. She will bring misery to any of the guys lives. The only one that deserves her is Bentley. All the other guys need to get out while they have the chance. I am now rooting for the ones that get eliminated, so they can leave and actually find happiness. Worst season thus far. Not sure I can stick around to see it to the end. So annoyed. UGGGGHH.... Really like Ames. He needs to get out while the gettin is good.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-11, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Watching So You Think You Can Dance Canada instead. Fa la la la!

melaniekaye 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-11, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniekaye Click to send private message to melaniekaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Funny!!!! I think I will do that next week. Good idea.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-21-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
I just LOVE all the Ashley bashing that goes on here. Seems to me nobody here has ever fallen for someone he/she wanted badly and then been mentally and emotionally torn to shreds as the realization that A. the person wasn't interested, and/or B. the 2 of you were a $hitty match sets in. Been there and done that, and I sympathize like hell with the poor woman, and IMO all the Ashley bashing both here and elsewhere is more than a little unfair. This place needs a Bashers forum BIGTIME.

06-21-11, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
I am not sure if the Bachelor/ette forum gets enough traffic to warrant a seperate forum, but it's worth a shot. Maybe shoot a message to one of the mods.

06-22-11, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
You may be right about the traffic issue, as there are typically only 2 to 3 dozen posts a week and usually only 1 or 2 threads. It just seems that Ashley is taking a lot of undeserved punishment not only here but throughout the entertainment media, and it's not a lot of fun watching somebody get ripped a whole bunch of new holes when she's just gotten her heart broken in a million little pieces by some heartless slimeball.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-23-11, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Finally, someone with a heart. I couldn't agree more. Give the girl a break.

06-24-11, 04:58 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
I only know this much, if I were one of her suitors and were in JP's place and had the one on one he did right after Bentley left, I wouldn't have even given a $hit about my position in the competition at that point. When I saw how heartbroken she was, I would have wanted to do what JP seemed to try to do, which was have a quiet evening alone with her and be kind and gentle to her and let her know that for that one evening there was at least one person on the planet who cared how she felt and wanted to make her feel better, and the bloody TV show be damned. He seemed to try to give her exactly what she needed at that point in time, and because he had a heart, I hope he wins.

06-23-11, 05:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
I sure wouldn't want to go on because I would be scared of my edit.
I think I would painted be with the special purple 'psycho b!tch' brush.

06-21-11, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Really?! She spent, what, three total hours with Bentley before falling into this abyss of depression and whining and doesn't deserve criticism?

No, she may not know what he's saying behind her back, but the obsession and pining is a bit much for the short amount of time they've actually spent together.

In fact, Ashley's repetition of the ". . ." comment is a little disturbing--it's like she's been brainwashed. Bentley may actually be Cobra Commander in disguise.

A Slice of Manga

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-11, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
agree

& I thought when she sent both guys (Ben & William?) home on the 2 on 1 date, she seemed a bit gleeful. Like she was enjoying taking out her own depression and anger on someone else - sharing the hurt?

06-21-11, 11:11 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
I know she wouldn't have sent Ben home unless there was no spark, but giving William that much trust was stupid.

A Slice of Manga

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-11, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
The whole "..." thing was just one mumbled comment from Bentley among all sorts of other negative statements, almost like an after thought. The fact that she can't let it go, is more than stupid. Listening to Chris Harrison say how much he was there for Ashley, and wanted to bring back Bentley for closure for her - I just shook my head and said Oh, Please! All he had to do was show her any one of the many, many clips where Bentley was rudely laughing at her, and we could have been spared all this annoying drama.

I can't watch this train wreck any longer. I'm past caring about all the nonsense. I'll just follow this message board to see what happens - it'll be way less painful that way.

06-21-11, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Anyone know if the Bach has any say in the activities they plan for the dates or is it all up to production?
She 'talks' like she had a hand in it, but that may just be part of the script (they all always sound like the date plans are their ideas).
Anyway, the fighting was dumb. Someone could have been hurt even more than Ames was. I'm sure those men all signed a lot of papers before they went on this show but I don't imagine any of them expected to have to actually "fight" for a woman.

Ames has nothing to be embarrassed about; not all men have been in fights and there is nothing wrong with that.

06-21-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Yep--pretty dumb date.

A Slice of Manga

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-11, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Anyway, the fighting was dumb. Someone could have been hurt even more than Ames was. I'm sure those men all signed a lot of papers before they went on this show but I don't imagine any of them expected to have to actually "fight" for a woman.

Kind of like Popeye and Bluto fighting over Olive Oil. And would I be out of line to say that I find Olive Oil more attractive than Ashley?

06-21-11, 12:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
*snort*

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-21-11, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
William's a lovable goof ball. He's cute and funny, but maybe a little too immature. I find I'm liking JP more and more each week.

I thought it was a little douchey of William to screw Ben like that. Did Ben really say those things or did Ashley blindly believe a lie that William told her?

06-22-11, 01:17 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Agree that the fighting was dumb as hell. What if somebody Ashley was seriously interested in had had to quit the show due to getting too badly hurt in the fighting? That would have been really stupid. As for what William pulled, even if he was telling the truth, that couldn't have made a good impression to Ashley that he would stoop to such aggressive tactics. And as for the "30 year old boy" issue, Ashley has enough emotional issues here without having to deal with a man who's not ready to be serious, and I think she made the right move getting rid of him.

06-21-11, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Well - didn't William turn out to be a little scary? The first impression of him was that he was such a good looking, happy guy with a great smile. His dialog as he was departing in he limo was really dark. Sounded like he was off his meds, and even dangerous. It made me shiver.

Yes, the fighting was really, really stupid and they are lucky the injuries weren't worse. I have to say, though, that all the guys looked great with their shirts off (Ames, definitely), and I was happily surprised by the lack of tattoos considering the age group. I think only Nick had tattoos, and even his were subtle, and now he's gone anyway. I think Ashley has a tattoo on her forearm. How strange.

06-21-11, 11:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
How much do you want to bet hers says "Bentley 4-evah!"

06-22-11, 00:00 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5"
Soooo funny!

Thanks.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Strange Episode"
Ben Date: Meh. While I like him better than I did in the beginning of the season, there's no "wow" factor there for me. Then again, I'm not the one dating him.

Group Date: Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid date. Poor Ames. He's quite a good sport.

2-on-1: Is it me or did it appear we are missing a LOT of footage from that date. William and Ben C. have two of the very first dates with her, which both seem to go really well. I somewhat understand what went wrong with William. But the whole Ben C. thing is out of the blue. I felt really sad for him. Nice guy, definitely deserves better. It's almost like they played all of Bentley's comments for her and edited them to come out of Ben C.'s mouth. I still like William. I like that he's a big kid. I like that he tries to have fun. I think he derailed after the Roast and could never recover, and his trying to hard to do so actually did him in. I thought she was such a b!tch to both of them.

Nick. Meh. Not surprised he's gone. I kind of wondered why he was there anyway.

This season is just such a downer. She is not the same Ashley from her first date with Brad. She is probably the worst bachelorette ever. Ever. I really want the whole Bentley, Bentley, Bentley thing to just end.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-23-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Strange Episode"
Sadly, the producers will look at the falling rates and decide that they need to manipulate the process even more to get MORE DRAMA. What is next? Identical twins that swap on and off (Oh wait, been done on BB), room full of ex's (ditto), unknown relatives (ditto and EWWWWWW!)

06-24-11, 04:43 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Strange Episode"
qwerty, unfortunately I think you are probably right. Who knows what those conscienceless lowlifes they have for producers will pull on future Baches when they see the ratings going down the sewer for this one? And the hell of it is that the ratings drop is their own GD fault, because the stupid b@st@rds cast an insecure Bachelorette, then cast an evil heartless a$$hole that everybody was warned was there for the wrong reasons as one of her suitors. Anybody with the brains God gave a gopher would have known GD well that that whole deal was going to go badly, and somebody needed to have the balls/spine to stand up and say "NO!" And none of those spineless b@st@rds did, and a woman got her heart broke and a TV series got ruined because of it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •