The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-11, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
So much for not watching.

I've seen the first hour. I think she probably has a cuter crop than Ali did. So far I like West and one of the Ryans. Looks like Bentley will be the jerk of the season. Isn't he the one that wanted it to be Ali?

Don't like any of the long-haired ones and don't find any of those three attractive at all.

Who is the masked man? LMAO.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Tummy 05-24-11 1
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 05-25-11 8
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 05-24-11 2
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Tummy 05-24-11 3
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 05-24-11 6
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Loree 05-24-11 4
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 05-24-11 5
 Speaking of hair samboohoo 05-24-11 7
   RE: Speaking of hair Ants 05-25-11 9
       RE: Speaking of hair Round Robin 05-25-11 10
           RE: Speaking of hair Ants 05-25-11 12
 *yawn* mrc 05-25-11 11
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Max Headroom 05-25-11 13
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 05-25-11 14
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 05-25-11 15
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Widow99 05-25-11 16
               RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 05-26-11 17
                   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 05-27-11 19
                       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Carezy 05-27-11 20
                           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 05-27-11 21
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Max Headroom 05-26-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-11, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I watched it and already either want to shake her or roll my eyes at the script. She was warned before the show that Bentley was there to promote his business and in his clip he said he hoped the Bachelorette was Emily. Then she keeps him AND it looks like he makes it to at least Final 3?! She's either stupid or the writers don't care if she looks that way.

I liked the butcher.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-11, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Eww, I couldn't stand the butcher. I hope he goes back to Jersey Shore.

Don't forget that it's producer-driven. They probably told Ashley, "Try to pick (douche bag) Bentley for one more week" week after week.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Didn't like her hair color or the longer length; has her hair grown that long since last season? or did she get extensions?

I was hoping mask guy would remove the mask when she gave him the first rose at the RC.

Tim was a jerk before he got drunk; and a sad jerk after he got drunk.

Butcher guy seemed out of his element.

College admissions guy from Murfreesboro TN? swept her off her feet at first meeting and danced? why didn't he get to stay?
and why didn't they show his "exit" interview?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-11, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I forgot about Tim! I'm sorry, I laughed at Tim. I know, I'm mean.

I like the guy doing the impressions.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

05-24-11, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
William. Love him. Love, love, love him. This means he will be destroyed.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I watched. I need to watch to snark at it. I don't like Ashley's hair. Too flat on top and those ridiculous bangs she has swept across her forehead.

I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel lastnight. He was showing her clips for next week that she hasn't seen yet. It was Bentley talking nasty about her. She was covering her face.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I noticed those bangs too. She looks to have a really high forehead; I don't remember noticing it last time.

05-24-11, 07:11 PM (EST)
7. "Speaking of hair"
She kept at least two of the long-haired freaks. Constantine and the actual hair stylist. Can't remember if she kept the wine guy. Ben?

I just can't stand that hair. Bleh. The one guy reminds me a lot of Dax Sheppard.

05-25-11, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Speaking of hair"
and those guys were the fugliest guys. Go figure. The mask guy? The producer probably offered her mo' money to keep him on for a couple more episodes.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-25-11, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Speaking of hair"
I don't think they were all fugly, in fact really none of them were, but my instant impression was that they were phonier than a bunch of $3 bills. I'll watch Bachelor Pad if they bring it back, but I'm not gonna watch much of this.

05-25-11, 02:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Speaking of hair"
No, the first 3 or 4 that she chose were fugly. There were some good looking guys that she chose and that she sent home.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-11, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "*yawn*"
I don't care for Ashley, and none of the men interest me. I'll watch, but only to heckle.

BTW, watching Ashley on Jimmy Kimmel, I got the impression that she didn't choose anyone or it didn't last very long.

A Slice of Manga

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-11, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Sorry, the Bachelorette just isn't my thing. One semi-hot girl and a large number of guys all vying for her attention? No thanks.

And don't tell me you watch the show for the drama. That's like saying you read Playboy for the articles.

05-25-11, 03:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Now you know how we feel watching The Bachelor.

Not so much the articles as the jokes, the interviews, and the Advisor.

05-25-11, 03:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Amen.

Widow99 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-11, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Widow99 Click to send private message to Widow99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
When you see Ashley's profile, it looks like her chin really sticks out. Not as pretty as I remembered her.

05-26-11, 07:17 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I thought she was even pretty than when she was on the Bach. I figured it's because she has professionals doing her make up now instead of doing it herself.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Pretty is one thing, but if you're gonna be the headliner on a TV show called The Bachelorette and you're gonna get the boatloads of TV time that entails, you better be close to drop dead gorgeous and have a super personality or the men in the audience are gonna get bored with you in a New York minute. You can count off the 60 New York seconds, because Ashley fills the bill on neither count.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-27-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
I actually don't think any of the previous bachelorettes were drop dead gorgeous... and not all of them had super personalities at all!! (Meredith was pretty bland in both departments)

I find they usually go for a "girl next door" look in terms of physical appearance. IMO, none of the bachelorettes have been drop dead gorgeous... PRETTY, yes...

05-27-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
Yeah, but you could say the same for the Bachelors. I mean, just look at Ashley's group. Not one of them is drop dead gorgeous.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1"
*zing!*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •