The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

2011 bachelorette castmember 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2011%20bachelorette%20castmember Click to send private message to 2011%20bachelorette%20castmember Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Hello guys,

I am here to seek inspiration or ideas for the first night of filming the bachelorette.

I am a cast member who cannot reveal my identity due to confidentiality reasons, but instead would like to receive your input and hear your creative thoughts for a first impression. All I can say is that the filming of this series is taking place soon, and im sure that all of us bachelors are in preparation mode coming down to the wire.

**This is it, I need your help.. What would you suggest I do for the first impression (getting out of the limo and meeting the bachelorette)? you will actually see this take place on the show if you come up with something good;)

Hope you guys can help!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... mrc 03-03-11 1
   RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... qwertypie 03-03-11 2
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... qwertypie 03-03-11 3
   RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... Ants 03-04-11 4
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... Flowerpower 03-06-11 5
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... Belle Book 03-06-11 6
   RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... JessicaRN 03-06-11 7
       RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... Belle Book 03-06-11 8
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... misspiggy 03-17-11 9
 RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... mrc 03-17-11 10
   RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impress... qwertypie 03-17-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-11, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Slap her in the face. It worked for Chantal, so I'm sure it'll work for you.

A Slice of Manga

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
You are so bad!

First the Phil eyebrow, now this. I think I am in love! *SWOON!*

03-03-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Hmmm, hard to know what to do if you don't know who the bachelorette is ahead of time.

How about an origami rose or something like that?

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-11, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
It's gonna be Ashley H. Just show her your pearly white teeth.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-11, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
I would find psycho Michelle far more entertaining than Ashley H. Ashley acted like a high school girl...hyper, fickle, bipolar....I sure hope they don't bring her back....that could be the final straw.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-11, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
I suggest you find something unique about yourself and show it to the Bachelorette. If you speak French or Spanish, use that ability -- Roberto used that pretty well last season. Of course, it helped that he was hot! If you are a poet, write some good poetry for her. You get the idea. Of course, it has to be something that she'd find intriguing. If you're someone who thinks they can detect stuff about people by looking at their auras, that might be a problem. It would make me think you were nuts, for one.

Belle Book

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-11, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Bottom line, don't get drunk!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-11, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
I agree -- don't get drunk!

Belle Book

misspiggy 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-17-11, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail misspiggy Click to send private message to misspiggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Quite honestly I wonder if you really need to be going on this show if you cant think of what to do to impress her yourself. I dont mean that to sound harsh. I just mean...its a dog eat dog kinda show (excuse that expression from decades ago)...
And if your out to impress her by what someone told you to do, what happens when you are on your own.
I suggest...think of something yourself and go with it. You'll be better off for it.

But your question is really like a dangly little worm in front of a fish. So I'll bite.

My suggestion if you insist..HA...
Trip and fall flat on your face. as she takes your hand to help you up , place a trinket of some sort in it.
Jewelry always speaks louder than words.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
You should take a hit of laughing gas before getting out of the limo, and let the fun and loving ensue!

Or you could show Ashley a picture of herself when she had lighter hair and normal skin color, and ask her if she would be willing to go back to being cute. Guaranteed hilarity and romance.

A Slice of Manga

03-17-11, 10:54 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •